Vladimir Putin, The World Best Chance At Saving Our Lives And Our Economies Etc.?!!

David Jeffrey Spetch

Nov 17, 2014
I just sent the following letter to President Vladimir Putin. He may well be the entire worlds best chance at ending the destruction of our economies, or social structures, and even save our lives. A great world leader who stands against globalist traitors about to rise and become globally renowned, I wonder?!!
President Vladimir Putin,

You want to stop this George Soros and this sick little globalization and depopulation plan, simply find the cities that these billion heirs and trillion heirs build to protect them for when they plan on killing off everyone else because once everyone is dead and countries economies are destroyed money will have no value and all they will have all of their assets for survival and continued control in these self sustaining cities they are way more than likely building or already built. If you find and destroy these cities, this will stop these billion and trillion heir imbeciles dead in their tracks because you take away all they have left. So then they would have to try and salvage the damage they have done thus restore economies thus ending their lobbyist dictatorships they use to have elected officials betray their own countries to remain in power thus ending their sick little plan. The fate of the world may lie in your hands President Vladimir Putin.

vladimir-putin-power.jpg

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist World Class Activist
David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Putin is the most dangerous man on this Earth.

Xi is the second most dangerous man on this Earth.

Both are planning land grabs and war.

Hopefully the USA can stay out of them both.

Ukraine and Taiwan are not worth dying for.

I love a fight. But we should only fight for something worth fighting for, like Western Europe, or Israel, or Australia.

Forum List

Back