Iranian Home-Coming?

"Yet you cannot articulate in any way why you believe he's a failure."

You really are mind-numbed.

Take notes:

1.More than 6.7 million more Americans have been plunged into poverty since Obama became President.

2.Real household income is down 5%

3. Consumer prices are up 10.2%
You went through a lot of work on behalf of dishonesty.

Let me ask you a question:

In 1997, Wayne Huizenga's Florida Marlins won the World Series. Following that win, Huizenga completely dismantled the team, selling all the stars rather than paying their high salaries. He then sold the team to current Red Sox owner John Henry. The Marlins finished the season in last place.

Who deserves the blame for the last place finish: Huizenga or Henry?

Oh,man....was that funny!

You said:

And I ripped you a new one!!!!

You're lookin' dumber than a soup sandwich.
What's funny? Answer my question.

Take notes:

1.More than 6.7 million more Americans have been plunged into poverty since Obama became President.

In 1997, Wayne Huizenga's Florida Marlins won the World Series. Following that win, Huizenga completely dismantled the team, selling all the stars rather than paying their high salaries. He then sold the team to current Red Sox owner John Henry. The Marlins finished the season in last place.

You said:

I know the answer. Obama is to blame.

Ted Cruz cannot be President!

He was born in Canada.

His father fought with Castro.

His wife worked on Wall Street

How do we know he won't just give Florida to Cuba? Or Canada? Or Goldman Sachs?

C'mon back after you've read the 'Help Iran Get A Nuke' Treaty, and the secret 'side deals.'

Where in the Hell did you get the notion that the signed agreement was a TREATY or that there were SECRET SIDE DEALS...Heritage, Drudge, FAUX? Why don't YOU read the bloody agreement - The Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action - rather than PARROT the crap from FAUX News, et al. Then see if you can find even ONE of the IAEA's other SECRET nuclear inspection protocol agreements with ANY other country. You, obviously, are ignorant of the UN's 5+1 role in the JOINT NEGOTIATIONS, the US's role within the UN Security Council + Germany and that of the IAEA.

OK, start flinging your ad hominem, and what ever you do, keep dancing, dodging and deflecting to cover your inability to respond with substance.

Take notes:

You said:

You said "Yet you cannot articulate in any way why you believe he's a failure."

...then I hit you with 35 great examples of failures by the incompetent!

Speaking of answering questions....I asked you if you wanted a similar list of his inept foreign policy endeavors....

Gee....you never responded.
I wonder why.

He was born in Canada.

C'mon back after you've read the 'Help Iran Get A Nuke' Treaty, and the secret 'side deals.'

Where in the Hell did you get the notion that the signed agreement was a TREATY or that there were SECRET SIDE DEALS...Heritage, Drudge, FAUX? Why don't YOU read the bloody agreement - The Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action - rather than PARROT the crap from FAUX News, et al. Then see if you can find even ONE of the IAEA's other SECRET nuclear inspection protocol agreements with ANY other country. You, obviously, are ignorant of the UN's 5+1 role in the JOINT NEGOTIATIONS, the US's role within the UN Security Council + Germany and that of the IAEA.

OK, start flinging your ad hominem, and what ever you do, keep dancing, dodging and deflecting to cover your inability to respond with substance.

1. "Where in the Hell did you get the notion that the signed agreement was ..."
Oh.....that was because I speak English.
a TREATY
trea·ty

(trē′tē)
n.pl.trea·ties
a.
A formal written agreement between two or more nations.
b. The document in which such an agreement is set down.

2. "Where in the Hell did you get the notion that the signed agreement was aTREATY or that there were SECRET SIDE DEALS...Heritage, Drudge, FAUX? "

You're as dumb as asphalt, aren't you.

"Kerry: We Can't Reveal Contents of Secret Side Deals to American People"
Kerry We Can t Reveal Contents of Secret Side Deals to American People The Weekly Standard

3. "OK, start flinging your ad hominem,..."
Welcome to the Karma Cafe....there are no menus, nor do I take requests....but everyone gets what they deserve.

4. "You, obviously, are ignorant....."
I sure turned that one back on you, huh?

Take notes:

You said:

Speaking of answering questions....I asked you if you wanted a similar list of his inept foreign policy endeavors....

I wonder why.
I ask a very simple question to a very simple poster, and it cannot be answered?

Do I scare you that much? Apparently, I do.

This is just another example of me kicking your ass up and down the forum.

Take notes:

You said:

I wonder why.
I ask a very simple question to a very simple poster, and it cannot be answered?

Really?

Lie much?

Sure doesn't explain why you haven't repeated this lie, that got you deep six'd:

I'm still laughing over the beating you took.

He was born in Canada.

a TREATY
trea·ty

(trē′tē)
n.pl.trea·ties
a.

2. "Where in the Hell did you get the notion that the signed agreement was aTREATY or that there were SECRET SIDE DEALS...Heritage, Drudge, FAUX? "

Kerry We Can t Reveal Contents of Secret Side Deals to American People The Weekly Standard

Welcome to the Karma Cafe....there are no menus, nor do I take requests....but everyone gets what they deserve.

Gosh ...you were able to find Dictionary .com. However, it's just another dance away from addressing your error. You see, there is no vote by the UN necessary to ratify the 5+1 agreement because it is not a TREATY. Because the US Congress has to review this Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action under our Constitution does not a treaty the agreement make. It's an agreement to bring them back in to compliance with the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty, to which Iran is a signed party, but of course you don't understand that, or purposefully overlook that.

Obviously, the Radical Right fascist "newsies" and that ilk's noxious pundits hold sway over your rational senses. But lots of folks can't think for themselves and wait with a mackerel hooked to their tongue for the next days talking point from the Big Lie Machine on the Uber Right.

The Weakly Standard? Really? Really? REALLY! So what if that rag put out by Kristol and Barnes did some krafty editing of the text and video? You didn't look for any other agreements of that type by the IAEA with another country as you were instructed OR you couldn't find any, right? Either way, no one can find them because they are secret protocols kept that way for security purposes. Tom Cotton knew that and played to the press. Even when Cotton, if he has a clearance, does get a look at them after the IAEA gives the OK, they will be kept secret and will not be disseminated to the public at large. You're not really that DUMB and unable to see Cotton's purpose; you just want to spread your cell's propaganda with the Weakly Standard as your Big Lie source.

You and your kind are dangerous in a society/country trying to remain free of fascist demagoguery and enslavement.

OK, your turn to roll out the three D's again and dazzle us with your dancing, dodging and deflecting techniques. Oh, I almost forgot your last bullet point:

Time to leave the playground little one, and get back into class!

He was born in Canada.

a TREATY
trea·ty

(trē′tē)
n.pl.trea·ties
a.

Gosh ...you were able to find Dictionary .com. However, it's just another dance away from addressing your error. You see, there is no vote by the UN necessary to ratify the 5+1 agreement because it is not a TREATY. Because the US Congress has to review this Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action under our Constitution does not a treaty the agreement make. It's an agreement to bring them back in to compliance with the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty, to which Iran is a signed party, but of course you don't understand that, or purposefully overlook that.

Obviously, the Radical Right fascist "newsies" and that ilk's noxious pundits hold sway over your rational senses. But lots of folks can't think for themselves and wait with a mackerel hooked to their tongue for the next days talking point from the Big Lie Machine on the Uber Right.

The Weakly Standard? Really? Really? REALLY! So what if that rag put out by Kristol and Barnes did some krafty editing of the text and video? You didn't look for any other agreements of that type by the IAEA with another country as you were instructed OR you couldn't find any, right? Either way, no one can find them because they are secret protocols kept that way for security purposes. Tom Cotton knew that and played to the press. Even when Cotton, if he has a clearance, does get a look at them after the IAEA gives the OK, they will be kept secret and will not be disseminated to the public at large. You're not really that DUMB and unable to see Cotton's purpose; you just want to spread your cell's propaganda with the Weakly Standard as your Big Lie source.

You and your kind are dangerous in a society/country trying to remain free of fascist demagoguery and enslavement.

OK, your turn to roll out the three D's again and dazzle us with your dancing, dodging and deflecting techniques. Oh, I almost forgot your last bullet point:

Time to leave the playground little one, and get back into class!

You can run, but you can't hide.

Everything I posted was correct and accurate.

I'll get back to class....I love school...but don't worry, I won't be taking your seat, last seat in the dumb row.

You said:

I wonder why.

Really?

Lie much?

Sure doesn't explain why you haven't repeated this lie, that got you deep six'd:

And again you are unwilling to answer my simple question about the Marlins.

You refuse because to do so honestly would show that I've publicly beaten and humiliated you once again in the arena of political thought.

Something you should be used to by now.

I win again!

Since I honestly can't pick an Iranian-American out of a crowd, shouldn't we, for our own safety, make them identifiable?

Maybe something like, I don't know, how about mandating a distinctive patch sewn onto their clothing?

And given the danger of North Korea, shouldn't we do the same with Korean-Americans?

You said:

I wonder why.

Really?

Lie much?

And again you are unwilling to answer my simple question about the Marlins.

You refuse because to do so honestly would show that I've publicly beaten and humiliated you once again in the arena of political thought.

Something you should be used to by now.

I win again!

"And again you are unwilling to answer my simple question about the Marlins."

Gee....that's about as serious an attempt to ignore the 3 dozen examples of Obama''s ineptitude that I provided.....and yours.....as bringing up the disability you have because of that piece of toilet paper stuck to your shoe.

I whipped ya' good, huh?

Wanna see that list of examples again?

Since I honestly can't pick an Iranian-American out of a crowd, shouldn't we, for our own safety, make them identifiable?

Maybe something like, I don't know, how about mandating a distinctive patch sewn onto their clothing?

And given the danger of North Korea, shouldn't we do the same with Korean-Americans?

This is more important: I was able to pick an inexperienced, incompetent ideologue out of the crowd of candidates for President in 2008....

....and you couldn't.

And...after dozens of failures by the "inexperienced, incompetent ideologue"....

YOU STILL CAN'T!!!

Hey....you two, Lenny and Squiggy...

Know what....you've convinced me: you need another beating....er, lesson... in economics.

So....today.
Watch for my new OP...

And take notes this time!

This is more important: I was able to pick an inexperienced, incompetent ideologue out of the crowd of candidates for President in 2008....

....and you couldn't.

And...after dozens of failures by the "inexperienced, incompetent ideologue"....

YOU STILL CAN'T!!!

Given how much more successful a president Obama has been compared to GW Bush, you just sound stupid.

Forum List

Back