Iranian Bastards Holding Christian Pastor: 8 YEAR sentence (they do this regularly)

Obviously, the guy broke Iranian law.

He was tried in an Iranian court, found guilty, and sentenced to prison for his crime.

So I fail to see the problem?? ... :cool:

I fail to see the problem,, too. The answer is simple -----the civilized countries
simply must EMULATE THE BEAUTY OF KORANIC LAW-----and render the promulgation
of islam a SERIOUS CRIME-----and the conversion to that perversion -----a CAPITAL CRIME.
--------a simple solution to a simple problem
Never happen........... :eusa_angel:

Thanks sunni------you bring me back to my youth-----More than 40 years ago a smiling
sunni surgeon-----a graduate of medical school in Karachi-----told me why the actions
of AIRPORT MURDERERS FOR ALLAH-----could not be resisted by the "kaffirin"------
It is simple-----when the heroes of mecca murder in INTERNATIONAL AIRPORTS----they
do not wear uniforms------THEY ARE FREE LANCE MURDERERS FOR ALLAH--------so that
no country or army can be ---"BLAMED"--------of course if they die in the act----its even
better because they go to JANNAH -----and------the whole issue is ---OVERS.....

I was young and naive------so I said "BUT ANY PEOPLE CAN DO THE SAME
THING" -------the surgeon giggled and said "it will never happen"
and he was right------somehow no one seems to want to emulate the
BEAUTY OF ISLAAAAM in the name of AL NABI

the isa-respecters are really SMART

.................................................^^ Yet another irosie fantasy walk down insane lane ..... :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

is that the best you can do habibi?--------why not just snarl
"yahud ----khalbah" like they do during the
weekly khutbah jumaat feces fling

I am no linguist-----but the good thing about arabic is that there
are some words so OFTEN REPEATED------that even I know them.
Three years of high school spanish and I barely know a word,

.................................................^^ Yet another irosie fantasy walk down insane lane ..... :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:[/

Oh look, it is Mr. Cuckoo, the Sunni Troll, who couldn't restrain himself from picking on IRosie the minute she came back. It's a shame that he doesn't have better control of himself.

.................................................^^ Yet another irosie fantasy walk down insane lane ..... :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:[/

Oh look, it is Mr. Cuckoo, the Sunni Troll, who couldn't restrain himself from picking on IRosie the minute she came back. It's a shame that he doesn't have better control of himself.

Sally----condemn not-----sunni has full control on HIMSELF-----he CHOOSES
to be a jerk. "CHOICE" is ----IMHO-----the major theme of the first
book of the bible-----'genesis' ------- humans----no matter how depraved---
were granted CHOICE ------- animals and even angels ----were not
granted FREEDOM OF CHOICE

I make a post and Silly-Sally immediately shows up yelling 'troll'!!

Everyone knows you are the board troll and this just proves it.......... :eusa_angel:

Last edited:
What was he doing there? It's like the U.S. Government bitching about a missing CIA Operative. Why are these people in Iran? The answer is, they're likely Spies. And we get just as pissed when foreign nations send spies here to the U.S. So lessons learned here?...Don't get caught somewhere you don't belong.

On the other side of that coin though, is every Iranian within our borders a spy? if Iran wants to become a civilized country they can't just arrest anyone they don't like.

Are any Iranians in the USA "helping to build orphanages?"

Everyone knows you are the broad troll and this just proves it.......... :eusa_angel:

Broad Trolls are the worst.
:evil:
They move slowly, and refuse to let you go around them.

Everyone knows you are the broad troll and this just proves it.......... :eusa_angel:

sunni ------you write as badly as does the board lawyer we all know and 'love'.

the word "THIS" is a demonstrative. The word "this" cannot be used as
if it is a noun. uhm "broad troll"???? is THIS TERM regularly
used during the weekly jumah feces flings???

used during the weekly jumah ???
Only for fat western infidel women who post on kufir message boards. ..... :cool:

Broad Trolls are the worst.
:evil:
They move slowly, and refuse to let you go around them.

Mr. Cuckoo, the Sunni troll, apparently is so absentminded that he forgets that he jumps on the posts of others on other forums with his ridiculous "Do tell" or "No doubt" on whatever the thread might be about. I think that Medicare pays for memory training, Mr. Cuckoo. This way perhaps you will be able, as a grown man, to restrain yourself from constantly trolling. By the way, why not give us an explanation as to why you couldn't restrain yourself the minute you saw IRosie post again?

used during the weekly jumah ???
Only for fat western infidel women who post on kufir message boards. ..... :cool:

LOL I live near a meccaist enclave------meccaist "NIQABIS" both shop and eat
where jews shop and eat. The filth that emerges from those MASSIVE bags
of black rags and from under the black veils never fails to amaze me. ------
for the slightest reason--------arabic curses at slippery vegetables is one thing----
but one of them YELLED OUT ----(in english) "I HAVE TO PEE" ------
right there ----in front of her kids and the mixed crowd------I blushed---
right there-----VEILESS ( have been cursed with BLUSH ---all of my
life--------I can see the value of veils------blushing is a disability)

What was he doing there? It's like the U.S. Government bitching about a missing CIA Operative. Why are these people in Iran? The answer is, they're likely Spies. And we get just as pissed when foreign nations send spies here to the U.S. So lessons learned here?...Don't get caught somewhere you don't belong.

According to the post just prior to yours, he was building an orphanage.

Sameer Abedini is Iranian, a Muslim converted to Christianity and married to an American since 2000.
He was arrested in 2012 and sentenced to 18 yrs

By the way, why not give us an explanation as to why you couldn't restrain yourself the minute you saw IRosie post again?
Silly-Sally why are you so infatuated with me?? .... :cool:

Mr. Cuckoo, a woman would have to be desperate for a man to be infatuated with you. The correct question syould be is why Mr. Cuckoo, the Sunni troll, is so infatuated with IRosie that he couldn't wait to jump on her post the minute she came back. You know, Mr. Cuckoo, there are dating sites where you can find yourself a nice Muslim woman to keep you company so that you don't have to be such a troll.

Sameer Abedini is Iranian, a Muslim converted to Christianity and married to an American since 2000.
He was arrested in 2012 and sentenced to 18 yrs

He was UNWISE------a client of mine---about 12 years ago told me he is "going back
to Iran to check on his fother's property over there" "soon" When he opened his
shirt for the stethoscope-------I noticed a LARGE CRUCIFIX ----I asked "will you be wearing
that"?---------He laughed "of course not---I not only want to keep my land---I want to
keep my head too" "over there I am still listed as a muslim" His whole family converted to christianity----in the USA

-The question isn't so much "what he was doing there?" as "why didn't they just expel him?"

Seems Libertarians, as well as Shia Wackos, have Malice for their countrymen..
`

-The question isn't so much "what he was doing there?" as "why didn't they just expel him?"

Seems Libertarians, as well as Shia Wackos, have Malice for their countrymen..
`

No malice at all. Just don't go where you don't belong. But if you do choose to, you have to accept all possibilities. Foreign spying is nothing new. We send em there and they send em here. Iran has very good reason to suspect any American traveling there. After all, the U.S. and Israeli Governments have carried out several assassinations over there. They have far more reason to fear us, than we do them. They don't want Americans in Iran. It is what it is.

Forum List

Back