Iran: We Can Hit 35 US Bases in 'Minutes'

You don't really believe we wouldn't counter attack, do you?

My guess is we'd be attacking. and the response would not come right away. you know what blowback is right?

If Iran killed US troops or at least US citizens on a base, I'm pretty sure the response would be about as quick as possible, considering I'm quite sure we already have the war plans drawn up at the ready.
the rhetoric by Iran is in response to Bush's "world war 3" rhetoric and Obama's "I won't take anything off the table" rhetoric. plus we have Iran surrounded by how many troops? plus the history of 1953 and supporting saddam hussein and. and. well you know.

My guess is we'd be attacking. and the response would not come right away. you know what blowback is right?

If Iran killed US troops or at least US citizens on a base, I'm pretty sure the response would be about as quick as possible, considering I'm quite sure we already have the war plans drawn up at the ready.
the rhetoric by Iran is in response to Bush's "world war 3" rhetoric and Obama's "I won't take anything off the table" rhetoric. plus we have Iran surrounded by how many troops? plus the history of 1953 and supporting saddam hussein and. and. well you know.

You sound like you're making the case for why Iran would never be stupid enough to attack us preemptively. If so I wholeheartedly agree. People think these dudes are fucking stupid and don't know damn well that anything lobbed into the air towards any US interest means assured destruction.

I believe that the reason they want the bomb is because we've never preemptively attacked anyone who has it. Seems like a no brainer to me...I'd want it too if I was them.

He also said "if the US launches offensive against it (Iran)"

So far Iran has attacked nothing other than forces invading its border such as US spy drones on illegal missions.

This reminds me of..
Revealed: the Iraqi colonel who told MI6 that Saddam could launch WMD within 45 minutes - Telegraph

Saddam can hit targets with WMD in 45 minutes.

Are you really going to believe the same old crap twice?

I like the Iranian government than I do about as much as I like doggy poo on my best shoes but that hardly means I'm stupid enough to believe this crap.

You're fucking kidding, right? Iran deserves to be hit 1,000 times over for their war crimes and crimes against humanity.

What the US did 70 years ago does not even come close to what the cancerous dictatorship of thugs and murderers has done for the last 30.

He also said "if the US launches offensive against it (Iran)"So far Iran has attacked nothing other than forces invading its border such as US spy drones on illegal missions.Saddam can hit targets with WMD in 45 minutes.Are you really going to believe the same old crap twice?I like the Iranian government than I do about as much as I like doggy poo on my best shoes but that hardly means I'm stupid enough to believe this crap.

"Iran has attacked nothing than other forces invading its borders?" Are you trying to be funny?

He also said "if the US launches offensive against it (Iran)"So far Iran has attacked nothing other than forces invading its border such as US spy drones on illegal missions.Saddam can hit targets with WMD in 45 minutes.Are you really going to believe the same old crap twice?I like the Iranian government than I do about as much as I like doggy poo on my best shoes but that hardly means I'm stupid enough to believe this crap.

"Iran has attacked nothing than other forces invading its borders?" Are you trying to be funny?

I'm sorry.
The Iranians saved a US ship's arse.

Iranian sailors chase off pirates attacking U.S. ship - CNN

Perhaps you could show me how wrong I am by linking to sites showing Iranian attacks on the US.
So far this last year or so, the US has stuck a load of forces into the area but Iran has done nothing except shoot down some US drones that invaded heir airspace.

In fact, the Iranian government are idiots but the US is the attacking force.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-WdnqvAaNs]No Fly Zone: Iran shoots down US drone - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
Perhaps posters can justify acts of war against that state.
You may not like them (I think their government are pillocks) but the US has no right to do anything unless attacked.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
I'm sorry.The Iranians saved a US ship's arse.Perhaps you could show me how wrong I am by linking to sites showing Iranian attacks on the US.So far this last year or so, the US has stuck a load of forces into the area but Iran has done nothing except shoot down some US drones that invaded heir airspace.In fact, the Iranian government are idiots but the US is the attacking force.

Sonny boy, from the beirut marine barracks and embassy bombings in '83, the kidnapped personnel during the late 80s, the relentless terrorism/assasinations in europe during the 90s, and the use of proxy army/terror units like hezbollah, islamic jihad, etc., the attacks on kurds, they have been striking outside their borders for decades.

I don't give a shit whether their troops are in uniform or not - those are attacks as any rational person would accept. Israel, as well as the US, has every justification to crush that fake regime today, if not 10-20 years ago.

Perhaps posters can justify acts of war against that state.
You may not like them (I think their government are pillocks) but the US has no right to do anything unless attacked.

The VAST majority of the conz on here who want war with Iran or anyone else, are what we call

C H I C K E N S H I T

C H I C K E N H A W K S

WHO WOULD NEVER, not for one second, actually consider enlisting and fighting...

so thank God Obama is making these decisions and not some complete idiot racist like Willard

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos

I'm sorry.
The Iranians saved a US ship's arse.

Iranian sailors chase off pirates attacking U.S. ship - CNN

Perhaps you could show me how wrong I am by linking to sites showing Iranian attacks on the US.
So far this last year or so, the US has stuck a load of forces into the area but Iran has done nothing except shoot down some US drones that invaded heir airspace.

In fact, the Iranian government are idiots but the US is the attacking force.

Please, the US did the same thing for Iranian ships.:eusa_hand:

I believe that we can engineer a small accident that would accure at one of Irans necular plant and just woops, you guys need to be more careful. My second choice would be to turn one of oilfields into a radioactive waste land and see how much they can sell the oil for.

I am surprised I have seen no mention of the funding and training that Iran supplied to the so called freedom fighters in Iraq. You know those people who set off the IED's and attacked US forces in a dozen different ways...

I am surprised I have seen no mention of the funding and training that Iran supplied to the so called freedom fighters in Iraq. You know those people who set off the IED's and attacked US forces in a dozen different ways...

If there was any proof of what you claim, you would have found and posted a link, all on your own

They are doing this in Afghanistan too.

Forum List

Back