Iran: We Can Hit 35 US Bases in 'Minutes'

Right....And what do they do after a thorough and professional counter-attack, with precision guided ordinance rammed up their asses?

Not that I'm necessarily for such a thing, but who do those little goat fuckers think that they're dealing with?

• Banned
Right....And what do they do after a thorough and professional counter-attack, with precision guided ordinance rammed up their asses?

Not that I'm necessarily for such a thing, but who do those little goat fuckers think that they're dealing with?

who says we'd be counter attacking? and if so, what of the counter counter attack?

Really? Really?

Why oh why do I want our foreign policy response to be 3 words long.

"Bring it, bitch!" That'd win the election for the man who got OBL and Colonel Gaddafi.

:rolleyes:

Pardon my silliness, but dang. Sick of these guys at times.

who says we'd be counter attacking? and if so, what of the counter counter attack?

surface to air missiles.

I think he means would P-BO have the guts to go all gangstah on Iran?

If done right it would be a stabilization move in the ME. After Hussien jr falls in Syria.

Can you say military dictatorship in pan alliance with the US and the UN?

You cut loose the ACC and carrier forces, there won't be no counter-counter attack.

Diplomacy hasn't seemed to work...Sanctions haven't worked (they never do)...

How 'bout a president with some spine go out and just laugh in their faces?

You cut loose the ACC and carrier forces, there won't be no counter-counter attack.

Diplomacy hasn't seemed to work...Sanctions haven't worked (they never do)...

How 'bout a president with some spine go out and just laugh in their faces?
Saw a special on the Iranian hostage crisis. When it was looking like Reagan could win, the captors were a little worried because all they knew about Reagan was his movies. So one of the guards asked this captive about what he thought Reagan would do if elected. The captive looked at him then mimed with his hands an explosion and with a happy vengeance charged grin on his face said "BOOM!" The former captive said it unsettled the guard very much.

reagan did play the part well.
That is what helped after the pschichy of the US after Nam, Nixon, and runaway inflation, not to mention the Shah thing. Price of wheat.Strange diseases at a convention.Swine flu announcements.Nuclear winter.

Last edited:
reagan did play the part well.
"Power is not just what you have, but what your opponent THINKS you have."
Saul Alinsky "Rules for Radicals"

Huh. isn't that a little surprise. More Sun Tsu than Saul, but if you're going to steal ideas, steal from the best I guess.

If Iran were to attack our bases in Europe they would then face attack from the Countries in whom those bases reside.

And some of you idiots think it would be ok to let Iran get nukes.

Really? Really?

Why oh why do I want our foreign policy response to be 3 words long.

"Bring it, bitch!" That'd win the election for the man who got OBL and Colonel Gaddafi.

:rolleyes:

Pardon my silliness, but dang. Sick of these guys at times.

I prefer the more classy Ronald Reagan line (borrowed from that great philosopher Clint Eastwood): "Go ahead, make my day."

Another option would be the other Clint Eastwood classic: "Do you feel lucky, punk?"

If Iran were to attack our bases in Europe they would then face attack from the Countries in whom those bases reside.

And some of you idiots think it would be ok to let Iran get nukes.

And you're fool enough to think that Iran with a couple of nukes would be any danger? :lol:
Could always just open the backyard gate for Israel and let em do that voodoo they do so well (kick arab ass).

Forum List

Back