Iran warns against Saudi intervention in Syria

dani67

Gold Member
Dec 21, 2015
iran
Riyadh fortifies Turkish front with warplanes; Tehran sends more support to Assad regime
BY AFP February 14, 2016, 3:58 pm

senior Iranian commander warned Saudi Arabia on Sunday against sending troops to Syria after the Gulf kingdom deployed combat aircraft to Turkey, Iran‘s state media

“We definitely won’t let the situation in Syria to go forward the way rebel countries want… We will take necessary actions in due time,” deputy chief of staff Brigadier General Masoud Jazayeri told Iran‘s Arabic-language Al-Aalam television.

Jazayeri was responding to a question on whetherIran planned to send more military advisors to Syria were Saudi troops to be deployed there, risking a direct confrontation between regional rivals Iranand Saudi Arabia.

Riyadh said on Saturday it had deployed warplanes to Turkey’s Incirlik airbase in order to “intensify” its operations against the Islamic State group in Syria.

Syrian government forces raise their weapons as they patrol after taking control of the village of Kiffin, on the northern outskirts of the embattled city of Aleppo on the road leading to Gaziantep, from opposition forces on February 11, 2016. (AFP / GEORGE OURFALIAN)

Turkey hit Kurdish and Syrian regime positions in northern Syria, further complicating efforts to end the war, which has killed more than 260,000 people since it began in 2011.

Iran, Syria‘s regional ally, supports President Bashar al-Assad by sending “military advisers” and volunteers to fight alongside the Syrian army.

“The terrorists fighting in Syria today are forces of Saudi Arabia or the Americans or even reactionary forces in the region,” Jazayeri said.

Iranian Brig. Gen Masoud Jazayeri (photo credit: image capture from YouTube video uploaded by NTDSpanish)

From “what country, except Turkey, do the terrorists commute toSyria? Which countries, if not the reactionary Arab countries, support them?” he asked.

“Today, with the victories of the Syrian army and the popular forces, they want to send troops to Syria, but it is a bluff and a psychological war,” Jazayeri added.

“Saudi Arabia has used everything at its disposal in the Syrian front and so far they have failed not only in Syria but also in Yemen.”

A Saudi-led coalition has been bombing Iran-backed rebels in Yemen since March, further straining ties between Riyadh and Tehran.

userupload_2013_1922346311455546510.3336.jpg

For the life of me I do not understand the USA allowing SA to make this move with Turkey.

This is a classic "what on earth could go wrong". If SA drops one freaking bomb on Syria that is not directed at ISIS all hell is going to break loose.

This chart isn't quite correct. It is also missing a few elements. CFR propaganda is never quite true.

First, and most importantly, it is missing the other allies in western Europe.

Then it is missing Israel.

And most importantly, it is missing all of the allied arrows going to the Islamic State.

Does anyone seriously think this group is limping buy w/o some source to buy weapons and ammo? Seriously?

Who's trucks and rpg's is it using? Where does it get food and supplies? Who does it trade with?

It must think everyone that read this shit is an idiot.

OH. lol

My bad, I clicked your link. It's propaganda from the Times of Israel. Now wonder.
Riyadh fortifies Turkish front with warplanes; Tehran sends more support to Assad regime

senior Iranian commander warned Saudi Arabia on Sunday against sending troops to Syria after the Gulf kingdom deployed combat aircraft to Turkey, Iran‘s state media

“We definitely won’t let the situation in Syria to go forward the way rebel countries want… We will take necessary actions in due time,” deputy chief of staff Brigadier General Masoud Jazayeri told Iran‘s Arabic-language Al-Aalam television.

Jazayeri was responding to a question on whetherIran planned to send more military advisors to Syria were Saudi troops to be deployed there, risking a direct confrontation between regional rivals Iranand Saudi Arabia.

Riyadh said on Saturday it had deployed warplanes to Turkey’s Incirlik airbase in order to “intensify” its operations against the Islamic State group in Syria.

Syrian government forces raise their weapons as they patrol after taking control of the village of Kiffin, on the northern outskirts of the embattled city of Aleppo on the road leading to Gaziantep, from opposition forces on February 11, 2016. (AFP / GEORGE OURFALIAN)

Turkey hit Kurdish and Syrian regime positions in northern Syria, further complicating efforts to end the war, which has killed more than 260,000 people since it began in 2011.

Iran, Syria‘s regional ally, supports President Bashar al-Assad by sending “military advisers” and volunteers to fight alongside the Syrian army.

“The terrorists fighting in Syria today are forces of Saudi Arabia or the Americans or even reactionary forces in the region,” Jazayeri said.

Iranian Brig. Gen Masoud Jazayeri (photo credit: image capture from YouTube video uploaded by NTDSpanish)

From “what country, except Turkey, do the terrorists commute toSyria? Which countries, if not the reactionary Arab countries, support them?” he asked.

“Today, with the victories of the Syrian army and the popular forces, they want to send troops to Syria, but it is a bluff and a psychological war,” Jazayeri added.

“Saudi Arabia has used everything at its disposal in the Syrian front and so far they have failed not only in Syria but also in Yemen.”

A Saudi-led coalition has been bombing Iran-backed rebels in Yemen since March, further straining ties between Riyadh and Tehran.
Also, you can't just post articles, you need to comment. This is not how things are done around here. Try again. Next time I might report you.

OH. lol

My bad, I clicked your link. It's propaganda from the Times of Israel. Now wonder.

Also, you can't just post articles, you need to comment. This is not how things are done around here. Try again. Next time I might report you.
Dani is Iranian. He may not understand all the rules. No need to be mean.

OH. lol

My bad, I clicked your link. It's propaganda from the Times of Israel

more link:

"They'll Return To Their Countries In A Wooden Coffin": Iran ...
www.zerohedge.com/.../theyll-return-their-countries-wooden...
Zero Hedge
Feb 6, 2016 - "I think Saudi Arabia is desperate to do something in Syria," ... Russia'swarning that Turkey may be preparing a ground assault. ... In other words, Iran just said the Saudis are useless when it comes to asymmetric warfare.

Iran warns Saudi not to dare invade Syria - World |
www.nation.co.ke/.../Iran-warns--Saudi...Syria/-/.../-/index.h...
Daily Nation
7 days ago - Iran warns Saudi of dire consequences should they attack Syria ... Iranhas warned Saudi Arabia that their troops will be wiped out in Syria if ...
Iran, Syria and Russia Ridicule Saudi Arabia's Army - Breitbart
www.breitbart.com/.../7-feb-16-world-view-iran-syria-and-russi...
Breitbart
Feb 7, 2016 - Syria's foreign minister Walid Muallem has warned responded to SaudiArabia's announced with a warning: Any ground intervention on Syrian ...

OH. lol

I wasn't being mean. I didn't report. :biggrin:

I was just informing about how it works.

When I was new I once made the same mistake and a mod. called me out for doing the same thing.

OH. lol

When I was new I once made the same mistake and a mod. called me out for doing the same thing.

my comment : fuck bastard wahabi suidi arabs :biggrin:

This chart isn't quite correct. It is also missing a few elements. CFR propaganda is never quite true.

First, and most importantly, it is missing the other allies in western Europe.

And most importantly, it is missing all of the allied arrows going to the Islamic State.

Does anyone seriously think this group is limping buy w/o some source to buy weapons and ammo? Seriously?

Who's trucks and rpg's is it using? Where does it get food and supplies? Who does it trade with?

It must think everyone that read this shit is an idiot.

but you can find israel dogs in this chart

OH. lol

my comment : fuck bastard wahabi suidi arabs :biggrin:
There ya go!

That's putting ya big boy pants on. :happy-1:

I think all Americans would agree with you.

The great majority of Americans are quite frankly baffled with our policy though. The petrol-dollar is hinged to oil.

So, it's either they create terrorist and war to control the oil, and send in those guys, or it's American fire power.

Or the dollar ceases to be the world reserve currency and everyone's investments tank.

If everyone wasn't a greedy materialist and/or athiest, it wouldn't be such a problem, but they have no problem killing for gold.

Blood for oil seems like a good trade. Right now, the folks here in the states need a rest. In about two years, maybe a little less, once the elites put a Republican in office, they will whip up war frenzy, and the Saudi's will be able to pull back.

Then the Americans will be right back at it.

They will find SOME pretext that Iran has broken that Nuke treaty. So start digging your bomb shelter now. :hmpf:

Israel would rather ISIS than Assad , and now thinks Syria should be divided up, Cheney and Israel are drilling for oil in the Golan Heights.

When we see what SA is doing to Yemen its unreal as well.

Forum List

Back