Iran to pay families of killed Palestinians - ambassador in Beirut

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
Isn't that just wonderful that Iran would do something like that since they are rolling in dough. They probably hope more and more Jews are killed because what they would pay out would be peanuts compared to the billions that have been released to them.

World | Wed Feb 24, 2016 6:34pm GMT
Related: WORLD, ISRAEL, MIDDLE EAST
BEIRUT

Iran will pay thousands of dollars to families of Palestinians killed in a wave of anti-Israeli protests and violence, or whose homes have been demolished by Israel, Tehran's ambassador to Lebanon said on Wednesday.

Scores of Palestinians and dozens of Israelis have been killed in five months of street violence. Palestinians have carried out stabbings, shootings and car rammings, and Israeli security forces have shot dead many assailants.

The recent violence has been stoked by a dispute over Jerusalem's al-Aqsa mosque compound and the failure of several rounds of peace talks to secure the Palestinians an independent state in Israeli-occupied territory.

Continue reading at:

It's not any different than when friendly countries helped families of the ANC resistance killed or imprisoned by the South African security forces during Apartheid.

It's not any different than when friendly countries helped families of the ANC resistance killed or imprisoned by the South African security forces during Apartheid.

Thanks for showing us, like a good Muslim convert, that you don't mind innocent Jews being killed. Is your "Free Palestine" group helping in this endeavor so that more Jews will be killed.
I am appalled every time I read of a suicide or car bombing in places such as Pakistan. Here the victims were just going to the marketplace, praying in their mosque, or attending services in a cemetery. I certainly would not be happy to hear that bloodthirsty groups are sending money to incite others to start killing innocents because they knew their families would be taken care of.. Evidently this does not bother you..

Thanks for showing us, like a good Muslim convert, that you don't mind innocent Jews being killed. Is your "Free Palestine" group helping in this endeavor so that more Jews will be killed.
I am appalled every time I read of a suicide or car bombing in places such as Pakistan. Here the victims were just going to the marketplace, praying in their mosque, or attending services in a cemetery. I certainly would not be happy to hear that bloodthirsty groups are sending money to incite others to start killing innocents because they knew their families would be taken care of.. Evidently this does not bother you..

Just making sure you are aware that governments helping families of what some call terrorists and others call freedom fighters is nothing new. The U.S.. with Saudi Arabia and others, provided funding to help the families of Muhajedin freedom fighters (or terrorists) killed in Afghanistan, as well. Singling out this occurrence without acknowledging that it is a common occurrence historically, is a sign that you are simply an ideologue with no grasp of reality.

Just making sure you are aware that governments helping families of what some call terrorists and others call freedom fighters is nothing new. The U.S.. with Saudi Arabia and others, provided funding to help the families of Muhajedin freedom fighters (or terrorists) killed in Afghanistan, as well. Singling out this occurrence without acknowledging that it is a common occurrence historically, is a sign that you are simply an ideologue with no grasp of reality.

Still bloodthirsty I see. Iran is not sending the money out of the goodness of their hearts. They want to see more Jews murdered. These kids have been brought up to hate the Jews from a very young age; and when they find out their families will be taken care of, they will go out and try to kill a Jew, figuring that now they will become shahids and enter Paradise.

Forum List

Back