Iran: The next unaffordable Republican War that raises gas prices

You mean next unaffordable Republican/Democrat War. Yes,Democrats love War too. In fact,a conflict with Iran will likely happen on a Democrat's watch. Don't be surprised when that happens. I think your post is just partisan wishful thinking. Your guys love War too. Seriously,it's true.

I dont mind people using propaganda to meet thier political needs, but for the sake of sanity can people try not to be so blatant about it. This is goebbels level stuff here.

Blatant is what gets the message across, being offended is a big part of life. And no one should miss out on the fun. That fact that Iran is Islamic is basically their only argument.
Time to deal with this religion on our terms not on theirs.:D

Last edited:
Silly Sheople. Still caught up in that Republican/Democrat sham. Wars are decided by the MIC and Global Elitists. It goes much much deeper than Republican/Democrat.

The only question for me is will Dimocrats once again vote for the war and then spend the next few years acting like they had nothing to do with it? Or as Hillary once claimed, didn't realize voting for the war actually meant we were going to war! Who knew!

What do you want to do about Iran? Cannot allow them to get a bomb. Would you be happier if we just wipe them out. War would actually save Iranian lives.
Like when we didn't stop the North Koreans from getting a nuke and they bombed the South the next day!

All those people were killed and the country was devastated. They'll probably never recover!

If ONLY we had stopped the Norks. Let's not do the same with Iran!

In the land of warmongering and fearmongering, this level of common sense is useless.

People want to be scared, need to be scared, and they need to find ways to alleviate their self-made fears and insecurities. What a better way than blowing up people who don't look like us and don't pray to our god?

And I have no idea why the OP thinks this is only a republican issue. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if warmonger Obama decided to launch an inviasion against Iran. Maybe Libya was his little test run.

15T in debt and about to start another war.

When we finally accept that all countries will eventually have nukes what will all the pro war people do?

15T in debt and about to start another war.

When we finally accept that all countries will eventually have nukes what will all the pro war people do?

As we see in the North Korea-Iran example, the warmongering the pro-war ppl will promote is the one the media and political parties tell them to promote.

If an enemy having nukes was a major threat to the US something would've been done about North Korea long ago.

If an enemy is an enemy but doesn't have nukes than nobody would've promoted and sold a war with Iraq.

The pro-war crowd doesn't have a consistent set of principles that cause them to want to push for war, unless fear is a principle.

"But the pursuit of power is not a goal that commands popular passion, except in conditions of a sudden threat or challenge to the public's sense of domestic well-being." - Zbignew Brzezinski

"Military Men are just dumb stupid animals to be used as pawns in Foreign Policy." - Henry Kissinger

The New World Order is very real people. And they mean business. They are the most evil devious creatures on this Planet.

Forum List

Back