Iran--puppet master? US has 'proof' of Irans help in the insurgent community

Yes, libs want the troops brought home as soon as possible

So they can put on trial for war crimes

Nay, nay mooseface! No one opposed to the Bush administration's policies in Iraq has, to my knowledge, voiced such a vile sentiment. In fact, I only hear or see such sentiments expressed from those who support the administration and its policy of the continued occupation of Iraq and possible military action in Iran. Perhaps it is because they cannot bear the thought of President Bush and his administration being held accountable for their actions. This would create such a cognitive dissonance for them that their heads might actually explode. Ever see the movie "Scanners"?

Nay, nay mooseface! No one opposed to the Bush administration's policies in Iraq has, to my knowledge, voiced such a vile sentiment. In fact, I only hear or see such sentiments expressed from those who support the administration and its policy of the continued occupation of Iraq and possible military action in Iran. Perhaps it is because they cannot bear the thought of President Bush and his administration being held accountable for their actions. This would create such a cognitive dissonance for them that their heads might actually explode. Ever see the movie "Scanners"?

I have seen many signs held by peace niks at their Pro Terrorist rallies

In fact, there have been ,libs who have openly wanted troops to murder their officers so the war will come tro a quick end

Care to provide documentation to back that up? Didn't think so.

Here is just one example - I have alot more BP

November 17, 2005

Original News Release

College Professor to Student: " Real Freedom Will Come When Soldiers In Iraq Turn Their Guns On Their Superiors... "

Vows to kick young conservatives off campus

Student Fights Back

HERNDON, VA —Warren Community College English professor, John Daly, said that " Real freedom will come when soldiers in Iraq turn their guns on their superiors. " Rebecca Beach, a freshman at Warren Community College in Washington, New Jersey, received this unexpected reply to a recent email she sent the faculty at her school announcing the appearance of decorated Iraq war hero, Lt. Col. Scott Rutter, on Thursday, November 17 to discuss America's accomplishments in Iraq.

In the email, Daly told Rebecca that he will ask students in his English and writing classes to boycott the event and also vowed " to expose [her] right-wing, anti-people politics until groups like [Rebecca's] won't dare show their face on a college campus. " Daly's mean spirited and hateful comments were directed at Rebecca for organizing Lt. Col. Scott Rutter and for hanging up fliers contrasting the number of people killed under communism to those liberated under Ronald Reagan.

Since Professor John Daly has created a hostile learning environment for Rebecca, she is demanding that Warren Community College President William Austin institute seminars on free speech and sensitivity to teach intolerant leftists, such as Daly, to be respectful of differing opinion.

Daly's insane email to Rebecca also claimed that "CAPITALISM has killed many more" people than communism [emphasis his] and that the " poor and working class people" are recruited to "fight and die for EXXON and other corporations." �John Daly was hired to teach English, not to attack students and lead leftist protests," said Jason Mattera, spokesman for Young America's Foundation.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

November 13, 2005

Professor Daly's Email

The full unedited text of Professor Daly's email follows.

Dear Rebecca:

I am asking my students to boycott your event. I am also going to ask others to boycott it. Your literature and signs in the entrance lobby look like fascist propaganda and is extremely offensive. Your main poster "Communism killed 100,000,000 " is not only untrue, but ignores the fact that CAPITALISM has killed many more and the evidence for that can be seen in the daily news papers. The U.S. government can fly to dominate the people of Iraq in 12 hours, yet it took them five days to assist the people devastated by huricane Katrina. Racism and profits were key to their priorities. Exxon, by the way, made $9 Billion in profits this last quarter—their highest proft margin ever. Thanks to the students of WCCC and other poor and working class people who are recruited to fight and die for EXXON and other corporations who earning megaprofits from their imperialist plunders. If you want to count the number of deaths based on political systems, you can begin with the more than a million children who have died in Iraq from U.S.-imposed sanctions and war. Or the million African American people who died from lack of access to healthcare in the US over the last 10 years.

I will continue to expose your right-wing, anti-people politics until groups like your won't dare show their face on a college campus. Real freedom will come when soldiers in Iraq turn their guns on their superiors and fight for just causes and for people's needs—such freedom fighters can be counted throughout American history and they certainly will be counted again.

Prof. John Daly

November 17, 2005

Original News Release

College Professor to Student: " Real Freedom Will Come When Soldiers In Iraq Turn Their Guns On Their Superiors... "

Student Fights Back

HERNDON, VA —Warren Community College English professor, John Daly, said that " Real freedom will come when soldiers in Iraq turn their guns on their superiors. " Rebecca Beach, a freshman at Warren Community College in Washington, New Jersey, received this unexpected reply to a recent email she sent the faculty at her school announcing the appearance of decorated Iraq war hero, Lt. Col. Scott Rutter, on Thursday, November 17 to discuss America's accomplishments in Iraq.

In the email, Daly told Rebecca that he will ask students in his English and writing classes to boycott the event and also vowed " to expose [her] right-wing, anti-people politics until groups like [Rebecca's] won't dare show their face on a college campus. " Daly's mean spirited and hateful comments were directed at Rebecca for organizing Lt. Col. Scott Rutter and for hanging up fliers contrasting the number of people killed under communism to those liberated under Ronald Reagan.

Since Professor John Daly has created a hostile learning environment for Rebecca, she is demanding that Warren Community College President William Austin institute seminars on free speech and sensitivity to teach intolerant leftists, such as Daly, to be respectful of differing opinion.

Daly's insane email to Rebecca also claimed that "CAPITALISM has killed many more" people than communism [emphasis his] and that the " poor and working class people" are recruited to "fight and die for EXXON and other corporations." �John Daly was hired to teach English, not to attack students and lead leftist protests," said Jason Mattera, spokesman for Young America's Foundation.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

November 13, 2005

Professor Daly's Email

Dear Rebecca:

I am asking my students to boycott your event. I am also going to ask others to boycott it. Your literature and signs in the entrance lobby look like fascist propaganda and is extremely offensive. Your main poster "Communism killed 100,000,000 " is not only untrue, but ignores the fact that CAPITALISM has killed many more and the evidence for that can be seen in the daily news papers. The U.S. government can fly to dominate the people of Iraq in 12 hours, yet it took them five days to assist the people devastated by huricane Katrina. Racism and profits were key to their priorities. Exxon, by the way, made $9 Billion in profits this last quarter—their highest proft margin ever. Thanks to the students of WCCC and other poor and working class people who are recruited to fight and die for EXXON and other corporations who earning megaprofits from their imperialist plunders. If you want to count the number of deaths based on political systems, you can begin with the more than a million children who have died in Iraq from U.S.-imposed sanctions and war. Or the million African American people who died from lack of access to healthcare in the US over the last 10 years.

I will continue to expose your right-wing, anti-people politics until groups like your won't dare show their face on a college campus. Real freedom will come when soldiers in Iraq turn their guns on their superiors and fight for just causes and for people's needs—such freedom fighters can be counted throughout American history and they certainly will be counted again.

Prof. John Daly

:link:

November 17, 2005

Original News Release

Student Fights Back

November 13, 2005

Professor Daly's Email

Dear Rebecca:

Prof. John Daly

Links please. Don't try to just cut-and-paste your way out of this one. The only references I can find to "John Daly" are referring to a golfer on the PGA tour. And there is a professor John A. Daly at the University of Texas for their College of Communications. So, provide some VALID links please.

Links please. Don't try to just cut-and-paste your way out of this one. The only references I can find to "John Daly" are referring to a golfer on the PGA tour. And there is a professor John A. Daly at the University of Texas for their College of Communications. So, provide some VALID links please.

http://media.yaf.org/latest/11_17_05.cfm

He is a perfect examlpe of the modern day lib. He supports free speech (liberal free speech) he suports the troops (as long as they are dead) and he uses his authoruty to threaten conservative students (of cousre since they are conservatives they must have provoked the man)

He is a perfect examlpe of the modern day lib. He supports free speech (liberal free speech) he suports the troops (as long as they are dead) and he uses his authoruty to threaten conservative students (of cousre since they are conservatives they must have provoked the man)

Funny thing, I know when this story first came out, he was listed on their faculty/staff page, no longer.

Funny thing, I know when this story first came out, he was listed on their faculty/staff page, no longer.

He is much like Professor Ward Churchill. Typical angry lib who hates America and anyone who speaks up against their rants

Nice to know OUR tax dollars fund their paycheck and libs tell us to shut up and let them rant

Took you long enough, but it has little to do with your assertion that liberals, such as myself, want to see our troops brought home to face trial for war crimes. And the good professor's views are as far out on the lunatic fringe of the left as yours are on that of the right.

You still have yet to provide supporting evidence showing that "liberals" want our troops to be charged with war crimes. When will that be forthcoming?

Took you long enough, but it has little to do with your assertion that liberals, such as myself, want to see our troops brought home to face trial for war crimes. And the good professor's views are as far out on the lunatic fringe of the left as yours are on that of the right.

You still have yet to provide supporting evidence showing that "liberals" want our troops to be charged with war crimes. When will that be forthcoming?

I am so sory that I do not spend my days posting on this board like you do. I have life - you can try getting one

As far as Daly he is the perfect example of the modern day angry lib. Like Ward Chruchill he embodies the hate a d rage that consumes the left

As far as the war crimes I have seen may a poster carried by the peace niks calling for troops to be brought home now - and put on trial

As I have said they are not anti war rallies- but they are pro terrorist rallies

I am so sory that I do not spend my days posting on this board like you do. I have life - you can try getting one

As far as Daly he is the perfect example of the modern day angry lib. Like Ward Chruchill he embodies the hate a d rage that consumes the left

As far as the war crimes I have seen may a poster carried by the peace niks calling for troops to be brought home now - and put on trial

As I have said they are not anti war rallies- but they are pro terrorist rallies

I have NEVER heard of any democrat calling for our troops to be charged with war crimes...I HAVE heard of people suggesting that Bush be so charged, which is a completely different thing

I have NEVER heard of any democrat calling for our troops to be charged with war crimes...I HAVE heard of people suggesting that Bush be so charged, which is a completely different thing

As I mentioned earlier, the only ones I hear even mentioning such a hideous notion are those those on the lunatic fringe of the the Bush administration's supporters. They would seem to suggest that something went wrong, so someone has to take it in the neck. But just so long as it is not those truly responsible, and in the case of the Iraqi quagmire, that would be the Bush administration.

and again...I am all for going after the guys who attacked us. Even though I had been retired for eight years on 9/11/01, I volunteered to go BACK on active duty to help George Bush in anyBush and NOT YOU way that I could. I was completely supportive of his actions against AQ in Afghanistan....but he lost me at Tora Bush and NPT 7Bora and he hasn't done anything right since then, as far as I am concerned.

which is precisely why we voted in President NTBush and NOT YOU. YOUR OPINION IS IRRELEVANT

which is precisely why we voted in President NTBush and NOT YOU. YOUR OPINION IS IRRELEVANT

no...my opinion is as relevant as yours.... the fact that you "won" the last election would, in a strictly pragmatic world, be a cause for rejoicing for MY side because Bush's inept incompetent handling of foreign policy has guaranteed that progressive liberal (non-neocon) objectives will move forward, but in a real sense, it may not matter anymore, because Bush may have tipped us over the precipice and into Hell in which case political differentiation is about as important as arranging the deck chairs on the Titanic.

Forum List

Back