Iran Placing Medium-Range Missiles in Venezuela; Can Reach the U.S

Just as your Chechen do.

Prove this or apologize for insulting them, filth.
Inside the school, terrorists ordered survivors to the cafeteria, where some were forced to stand at windows as human shields. A number were quickly shot by troops outside, said Irina Naldikoyeva, 30, who was there with her two children and a niece, Vika Dzutseva, now 16.​
Consider it proven. Filth.

Just as your Chechen do.

Prove this or apologize for insulting them, filth.

:doubt: While we can have sympathies for the Chechens, which I do, Kalam can never have any sympathies for the Israelis because he is blinded by hate. When I first joined this board he asked if I were more moderate with my opinions as opposed to most of the other supporters of Israel, I guess to him if you agree with him you’re a moderate if you don't you're an extremist that’s the way it is with his kind.

rdean wrote:
Oh, but it is the truth Nuttard. Hugo Chavez wants his country run by the big companies he owns, Republicans want this country run by big companies here. That's why they made them "citizens".
Thank you for asking to be embarrassed, I'll gladly oblige. Take your laughable, tired, DNC talking point "Evvvviiiil corporations are taking us over!" BS elsewhere, all you did there was hurt your credibility. We're for allowing success, not punishing and regulating it to death, commie.

No only that, right wingers want to destroy real education and invade our lives with all kinds of made up "Biblical" so called "moral" laws. Control women's bodies. Make gays felons. It's not like they hide it. Tell me why it's not true and I'll link you to Republican State Party Platforms that prove it is true.
Get your ass outta the CPUSA's, and DailyKos' ass. Private schools consistently outperform our sad, failing public system. No one Republican that I've ever seen or heard as EVER wanted to breach the Constitution with instituting "Biblical" law, so take your bigoted, anti-Christian, hate theories elsewhere, along with your pro-"choice" (MURDER) stance, the majority of the nation disagrees with you, as does the mountains of empirical evidence proving AN UNBORN FETUS IS A LIVING, BREATHING, FEELING, CONSCIOUS BEING. I'm a proud gay Republican, and in no platform, ever that I've seen, especially the national one, is something that crazy, and made up by you there, you're really grasping for straws huh.

The right wing is what it is.
Exactly, we aint called RIGHT for nothing dude, now run along.

Oh yea, if you guys are so into success, why did the Republicans fuck the economy up so much. Republican presidents rank as the worst of the last century.

So you think Hugo Chavez having to ability to influence American elections is a "good" thing?????

You might want to read the Republican Party Platform for the State of Texas.

You're gay? Don't tell them that in Texas. You could end up an "felon".

https://www.1888932-2946.ws/TexasGOP/E-ContentStrategy/userfiles/2010_RPT_PLATFORM.pdf

Like I said, Islamic terrorists are cowards.

These incidents can't be used to draw conclusions about anyone other than those involved in them. The fact that you had to turn to Iraq in a discussion about Palestine is an indication of how isolated these sorts of things are and how desperately you're grasping at straws. Let's use some isolated incidents to draw conclusions about American soldiers:

Gang raping a child; murdering her and her entire family (and, of course, being spared the death penalty):
In May, the jury found Green guilty of the rape of a 14-year-old Iraqi girl and the killing of her and her family near Baghdad in 2006.

Four other soldiers are serving sentences of between five and 110 years for their roles in the 2006 incident.

Three had admitted holding down Abeer Qassim al-Janabi, raping her and then killing her, her parents and her younger sister at the family's home in Mahmudiya before torching the building.

BBC NEWS | Americas | US soldier spared death penalty

Killing civilians for sport; collecting body parts:
Twelve American soldiers face charges over a secret "kill team" that allegedly blew up and shot Afghan civilians at random and collected their fingers as trophies.

Five of the soldiers are charged with murdering three Afghan men who were allegedly killed for sport in separate attacks this year. Seven others are accused of covering up the killings and assaulting a recruit who exposed the murders when he reported other abuses, including members of the unit smoking hashish stolen from civilians.

US soldiers 'killed Afghan civilians for sport and collected fingers as trophies' | World news | The Guardian

Massacring civilians and attempting to cover it up:
According to the Americans, the building collapsed under heavy fire killing four people - a suspect, two women and a child.

But a report filed by Iraqi police accused US troops of rounding up and deliberately shooting 11 people in the house, including five children and four women, before blowing up the building.

BBC NEWS | Middle East | New 'Iraq massacre' tape emerges

Cowards, the lot of them. :rolleyes:

Inside the school, terrorists ordered survivors to the cafeteria, where some were forced to stand at windows as human shields. A number were quickly shot by troops outside, said Irina Naldikoyeva, 30, who was there with her two children and a niece, Vika Dzutseva, now 16.

Oh, this school? :rolleyes:

"In the eyes of the resistance, such operations have no legitimacy... we ourselves were horrified by what they did in Beslan." - Dokka Umarov (HA), current Amir of the Caucasus

"...he posted a letter on the internet in which he condemned the Beslan incident and denied any connection between 'the Ansar in Chechnya…with the killing of children, women and unarmed people in the Beslan school in North Ossetia…'" - referring to Abu Hafs al-Urduni (RA), fmr. Amir of foreign mujahideen in Chechnya (KIA 2006)

"Mr. Maskhadov described the perpetrators of Beslan as "madmen" driven out of their senses by Russian acts of brutality. To the end, he condemned the killing of civilians." - referring to Aslan Maskhadov (RA), fmr. President of the Chechen Republic of Ichkeria (KIA 2005)

Avoid subjects you know nothing about, Davey.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3077783-post61.html

I don't like the Russian government much either, as for Chechnya it's currently ruled by an iron fisted military man, he is just sometimes but most of the times he is just straight out brutal. In any case I don't support the rebels due to their violent means, which is the same reason I don't support the PKK, even though I have sympathy for their struggle. Though to finish, if a people want independence then they should be entitled to it within reason, especially if they have lived there for a few centuries.

Last edited:

These incidents can't be used to draw conclusions about anyone other than those involved in them. The fact that you had to turn to Iraq in a discussion about Palestine is an indication of how isolated these sorts of things are and how desperately you're grasping at straws. Let's use some isolated incidents to draw conclusions about American soldiers:

Gang raping a child; murdering her and her entire family (and, of course, being spared the death penalty):
In May, the jury found Green guilty of the rape of a 14-year-old Iraqi girl and the killing of her and her family near Baghdad in 2006.

Four other soldiers are serving sentences of between five and 110 years for their roles in the 2006 incident.

Three had admitted holding down Abeer Qassim al-Janabi, raping her and then killing her, her parents and her younger sister at the family's home in Mahmudiya before torching the building.

Twelve American soldiers face charges over a secret "kill team" that allegedly blew up and shot Afghan civilians at random and collected their fingers as trophies.

Five of the soldiers are charged with murdering three Afghan men who were allegedly killed for sport in separate attacks this year. Seven others are accused of covering up the killings and assaulting a recruit who exposed the murders when he reported other abuses, including members of the unit smoking hashish stolen from civilians.

US soldiers 'killed Afghan civilians for sport and collected fingers as trophies' | World news | The Guardian

According to the Americans, the building collapsed under heavy fire killing four people - a suspect, two women and a child.

But a report filed by Iraqi police accused US troops of rounding up and deliberately shooting 11 people in the house, including five children and four women, before blowing up the building.

Oe noes, someone criticized the Muslim terro -- errrr, "freedom fighters"! :eek:

You don't like it, Skippy? Tell them to stop using children and the mentally disabled as munitions.

Ball's in your court.

Inside the school, terrorists ordered survivors to the cafeteria, where some were forced to stand at windows as human shields. A number were quickly shot by troops outside, said Irina Naldikoyeva, 30, who was there with her two children and a niece, Vika Dzutseva, now 16.

Oh, this school? :rolleyes:

"In the eyes of the resistance, such operations have no legitimacy... we ourselves were horrified by what they did in Beslan." - Dokka Umarov (HA), current Amir of the Caucasus

"...he posted a letter on the internet in which he condemned the Beslan incident and denied any connection between 'the Ansar in Chechnya…with the killing of children, women and unarmed people in the Beslan school in North Ossetia…'" - referring to Abu Hafs al-Urduni (RA), fmr. Amir of foreign mujahideen in Chechnya (KIA 2006)

"Mr. Maskhadov described the perpetrators of Beslan as "madmen" driven out of their senses by Russian acts of brutality. To the end, he condemned the killing of civilians." - referring to Aslan Maskhadov (RA), fmr. President of the Chechen Republic of Ichkeria (KIA 2005)

Avoid subjects you know nothing about, Davey.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/3077783-post61.html
Those poor, poor terrorists. All they wanted to do was kill children. Is that so bad? :(

He needs to acknowledge they use them as weapons, too.

Note to the Palis:

Real men do their own fighting. They don't send out kids and the mentally handicapped while they remain in hiding. Cowards, the lot of 'em.

Again, we see that the mentally deficient supporters of Zionism attempt to justify their prejudices with crude stereotypes rather than with any sort of meaningful discussion of facts. Color me shocked.
Tough shit, Skippy. Here's some facts for you:

Earlier Friday, remote-controlled explosives strapped to two mentally retarded women detonated in a coordinated attack on Baghdad pet bazaars, killing at least 73 people in the deadliest day since the U.S. sent 30,000 extra troops to the capital last spring.

In Iraq, terrorists have used handicapped children as suicide bombers. In fact, a child with Down’s syndrome was used to blow up a polling site in Baghdad. A bomb was placed around the child’s body, and he was marched to the polling location. His handlers then goaded him to walk to the target. But the terrified child paused. He became confused, and as a result, he turned and began walking to the terrorists who had sent him. The infuriated psychopaths immediately detonated the boy, furious that he had failed. At another time, terrorists used another Down’s syndrome child to throw grenades with the hope that U.S. soldiers would kill the boy. They believed that the disabled children would be able to get closer to their targets because people would be naturally less suspicious and even sympathetic to the injured.​
There's some meaningful facts for you.

When the surge and the Awakening got in full swing in Iraq, the insurgents started running out of people to use as suicide bombers, so they did target the mentally ill, handicapped, and women. This kind of disgusting incidents has been going on inside Iraq for a long time and there are alot more incidents where they used retarded or mentally handicapped people as suicide bombers.

Again, we see that the mentally deficient supporters of Zionism attempt to justify their prejudices with crude stereotypes rather than with any sort of meaningful discussion of facts. Color me shocked.
Tough shit, Skippy. Here's some facts for you:

Earlier Friday, remote-controlled explosives strapped to two mentally retarded women detonated in a coordinated attack on Baghdad pet bazaars, killing at least 73 people in the deadliest day since the U.S. sent 30,000 extra troops to the capital last spring.

In Iraq, terrorists have used handicapped children as suicide bombers. In fact, a child with Down’s syndrome was used to blow up a polling site in Baghdad. A bomb was placed around the child’s body, and he was marched to the polling location. His handlers then goaded him to walk to the target. But the terrified child paused. He became confused, and as a result, he turned and began walking to the terrorists who had sent him. The infuriated psychopaths immediately detonated the boy, furious that he had failed. At another time, terrorists used another Down’s syndrome child to throw grenades with the hope that U.S. soldiers would kill the boy. They believed that the disabled children would be able to get closer to their targets because people would be naturally less suspicious and even sympathetic to the injured.​
There's some meaningful facts for you.

When the surge and the Awakening got in full swing in Iraq, the insurgents started running out of people to use as suicide bombers, so they did target the mentally ill, handicapped, and women. This kind of disgusting incidents has been going on inside Iraq for a long time and there are alot more incidents where they used retarded or mentally handicapped people as suicide bombers.
And Kalam has no problem with it.

They're not cowards, they're sick.

Check out how the number of felons entering the military increased the longer the war went.

Considerations for Military Recruitment

http://www.palmcenter.org/files/active/0/boucaiM_strengthsFelonies_092007.pdf

They're not cowards, they're sick.

Check out how the number of felons entering the military increased the longer the war went.

Considerations for Military Recruitment

http://www.palmcenter.org/files/active/0/boucaiM_strengthsFelonies_092007.pdf
Typical rdope: Defends terrorists, condemns American servicemen. :cuckoo:

This is for those guys who couldn't measure distance from venezuela to US.

ph_or_66324_d56980c.jpg

And yes,our sejjil 2 missile have range about 2500 km,means it can reach US.

but I doubt US let venezuela do this.remember soviet union misslies in cuba.

This is for those guys who couldn't measure distance from venezuela to US.

ph_or_66324_d56980c.jpg

And yes,our sejjil 2 missile have range about 2500 km,means it can reach US.

but I doubt US let venezuela do this.remember soviet union misslies in cuba.

Why would they want to take out Disney World?

Is that some kind of strategic target or something?

UPDATE 6-Venezuela assembly gives Chavez decree powers | Reuters

"The situation that is unfolding in Venezuela has some resemblance to the Cuba crisis of 1962. At that time, Cuba was acting on behalf of the USSR; now Venezuela is acting on behalf of Iran. At present, the geopolitical situation is very different: the world is no longer ruled by two superpowers; new nations, often with questionable leaders and the ambition of acquiring global status, are appearing on the international scene. Their danger to the free world will be greater if the process of nuclear proliferation is not stopped. Among the nations that aspire to become world powers, Iran has certainly the best capabilities of posing a challenge to the West.

Back in the 1962, thanks to the stern stance adopted by the then Kennedy administration, the crisis was defused

Nowadays, however, we do not see the same firmness from the present administration. On the contrary, we see a lax attitude, both in language and in deeds, that results in extending hands when our adversaries have no intention of shaking hands with us. Iran is soon going to have a nuclear weapon, and there are no signs that UN sanctions will in any way deter the Ayatollah's regime from completing its nuclear program. We know that Iran already has missiles that can carry an atomic warhead over Israel and over the Arabian Peninsula. Now we learn that Iran is planning to build a missile base close to the US borders. How longer do we have to wait before the Obama administration begins to understand threats?"

Forum List

Back