CDZ Iran Nuke Deal: Bottom Line Analysis

If the USSR knew that it was suicidal to even attempt a nuclear war why are you trying to pretend that the Iranians don't know that too?
Rational people know that. We are talking about radical Muslims.
Apples/oranges.

Onus is on you to prove that they are more irrational than rabid extremist rightwingers here in the USA.
When was the last time a "rabid extremist rightwinger" flew a plane into an office tower?

You really aren't very good at this, are you?

Thank you for disqualifying yourself from the OP topic.

Have a nice day.
I think I adequately covered the "onus" you placed. It's extremely dishonest for you to demand I prove a peripheral statement, then claim I went off topic. I expect that from FakeSmarmy, Guanno and rdean, but I thought you more intelligent. Fuck! Day is young. I'll probably get something else wrong today too.
Thank you for being so easy to embarrass.
Have whatever kind of day you wish.

You disqualified yourself because you refuse to admit that it was a rabid extremist rightwinger who blew up the Murrah building in Oklahoma city killing 168 people including 19 children and 3 pregnant women.

220px-Oklahomacitybombing-DF-ST-98-01356.jpg

If you cannot be honest enough to admit that the crazies here are no different to the crazies in Iran then it is a complete and utter waste of time discussing the OP topic with you.

Apples/oranges.

Onus is on you to prove that they are more irrational than rabid extremist rightwingers here in the USA.
When was the last time a "rabid extremist rightwinger" flew a plane into an office tower?

Have a nice day.
I think I adequately covered the "onus" you placed. It's extremely dishonest for you to demand I prove a peripheral statement, then claim I went off topic. I expect that from FakeSmarmy, Guanno and rdean, but I thought you more intelligent. Fuck! Day is young. I'll probably get something else wrong today too.

You disqualified yourself because you refuse to admit that it was a rabid extremist rightwinger who blew up the Murrah building in Oklahoma city killing 168 people including 19 children and 3 pregnant women.

If you cannot be honest enough to admit that the crazies here are no different to the crazies in Iran then it is a complete and utter waste of time discussing the OP topic with you.
That was 2 crazy anarchists. While farther right than most, they were neither Repblicans OR republicans. AND there were 2.... Just 2. There are thousands, TENS of thousands of Islamic terrorists willing to die for Allah and a bunch of virgins when they martyr themselves.
A great many don't care if they live or die and long as Sunnis kill Shiites and Sunnis and Shiites kill Jews and Americans. McVeigh and Nichols did not martyr themselves. They didn't expect 72 virgins when they died, Their countrymen didn't celebrate thier feat in the streets.
In short, they were rational humans who engaged in one horrendous irrational act.
Islamic extremists are irrational, barely human zealots engaged in multiple horrendous acts.
If you can't see the difference, there will be no further purpose in engaging with you.

Have a nice day.

That was 2 crazy anarchists. While farther right than most, they were neither Repblicans OR republicans. AND there were 2.... Just 2. There are thousands, TENS of thousands of Islamic terrorists willing to die for Allah and a bunch of virgins when they martyr themselves.
A great many don't care if they live or die and long as Sunnis kill Shiites and Sunnis and Shiites kill Jews and Americans. McVeigh and Nichols did not martyr themselves. They didn't expect 72 virgins when they died, Their countrymen didn't celebrate thier feat in the streets.
In short, they were rational humans who engaged in one horrendous irrational act.
Islamic extremists are irrational, barely human zealots engaged in multiple horrendous acts.
If you can't see the difference, there will be no further purpose in engaging with you.

You make excuses for the extremist rightwing crazies and pretend that their anti-government motivation wasn't identical to that driving the entire GOP these days.

No one is buying that BS anymore.

There is no separation between the extremist rightwingers who walk around carrying long guns in public and those that commit acts of violent domestic terrorism when it comes to their beliefs.

They exposed themselves on Bundy's ranch and when they gunned down those cops having coffee.

They are in your midst and you condone them while hypocritically condemning every Iranian as being somehow "worse".

The reality is that the Iranian zealots are no different to your extemist rightwing zealots right here in the USA.

The only significant difference is that the FBI keeps close tabs on our domestic extremist rightwing terrorists and manages to stop most of them before they kill innocent civilians.

Now you can continue to destroy your own credibility by denying reality and that it is your choice or you can be honest enough to admit that crazy is crazy irrespective of which side you happen to be on.

Why don't you take a look at China as an example of where Iran will be in 10 years time?

Why don't you take a look at my post as an example of logical thinking? (I even numbered it for you.)

Your China comparison has absolutely no basis in fact or reason. China has 10 times the population of Iran and is not shackled to 16th Century theocratic rule. On the other hand, our previous negotiations with North Korea provides a perfect example of the results we get when we send amateurs to the bargaining table. Is that why you avoid talking about it?

Why don't you take a look at China as an example of where Iran will be in 10 years time?

Why don't you take a look at my post as an example of logical thinking? (I even numbered it for you.)

Your China comparison has absolutely no basis in fact or reason. China has 10 times the population of Iran and is not shackled to 16th Century theocratic rule. On the other hand, our previous negotiations with North Korea provides a perfect example of the results we get when we send amateurs to the bargaining table. Is that why you avoid talking about it?

Thank you for disqualifying yourself from your own OP topic!

And congratulations on being the first OP to do so!

That level of ignorance is usually only found amongst inanimate objects.

Have a nice day.

You make excuses for the extremist rightwing crazies and pretend that their anti-government motivation wasn't identical to that driving the entire GOP these days.

No one is buying that BS anymore.

There is no separation between the extremist rightwingers who walk around carrying long guns in public and those that commit acts of violent domestic terrorism when it comes to their beliefs.

They exposed themselves on Bundy's ranch and when they gunned down those cops having coffee.

They are in your midst and you condone them while hypocritically condemning every Iranian as being somehow "worse".

The reality is that the Iranian zealots are no different to your extemist rightwing zealots right here in the USA.

The only significant difference is that the FBI keeps close tabs on our domestic extremist rightwing terrorists and manages to stop most of them before they kill innocent civilians.

Now you can continue to destroy your own credibility by denying reality and that it is your choice or you can be honest enough to admit that crazy is crazy irrespective of which side you happen to be on.
I'll address one of your strawman "points" only:
....while hypocritically condemning every Iranian as being somehow "worse". I never condemned EVERY IRANIAN. I pointed out that there are many times as many Islamic terrorists as there are "rightwing extremist" terrorists.

You use strong words indiscriminately for effect; "extemist rightwing zealots" seems, in your world to encompass every citizen to the right of barack obama. Anyone who voices concern for the 2nd Amendment is a "right wing wacko".
You and your Progressive comrades keep claiming Conservatives "hate" blacks, gays women, Mexicans, immigrants, etc.
Nothing could be further from the truth. WORDS have meaning, sir. Surely one who's very screen name translates to "I despise you" should know better.
The rest of your post deserves no response. Should you desire further discussion with me, you will need to develop some intellectual honesty before I will address anything but your lack of it. Capisce?

Thank you for disqualifying yourself from your own OP topic!

And congratulations on being the first OP to do so!

That level of ignorance is usually only found amongst inanimate objects.
You don't get to disqualify people you disagree with. You don't have the authority, intellect or, frankly, the balls.

Straw man......
I never said they wanted to commit suicide. Those are your words.
I said their goal was death to Americans and Israel.

If the USSR knew that it was suicidal to even attempt a nuclear war why are you trying to pretend that the Iranians don't know that too?
Apples/oranges.

Since the end of the war with Iraq, Iran has actually been one of the most consistently rational actors in the Middle East.

More so that we have, actually.

Forum List

Back