IRAN: Hundreds of thousands of girls under 15 forced into marriage in past decade

I really doubt

Actually Iranians are getting married older and older and also living together more and more. I'm sure some older men do force marriage on young children, just like some nut cases here rape and have fun with children.

Even if some Iranians are getting married older and are shacking up instead, this Iranian opposition group has their contacts all over Iran who tell them what is happening. I wonder when Penelope was last in Iran. The Muslims here seem to hop to and fro to visit the relatives in the old country.

Has everyone noticed that Penelope can't restrain herself from sticking up for Iranian regime all the time and is always dragging in the U.S. or the Jews as if to show that this country or the Jews do the same. No matter how much Penelope tries to deny it, I have a feeling that she herself was actually born in Iran. Young women in the U.S. when I was younger as a rule didn't get married at 16 here. If they married young, it was right after high school or a year or two later. The only place that you usually heard of very young women being married was in the South. Maybe if Penelope had any American friends in real life, they would tell her that their daughters and granddaughters are putting off marriage until they are older. The Median Age of Marriage in Every State in the U.S., in Two Maps

As for the Mormons, there are very small groups who practice polygamy in the U.S., and polygamy happens to be illegal. That certainly doesn't stop Muslim men from bringing over a second wife which they declare as their cousin. Hmm, wonder if both wives are cousins to each other and to the husband as well.

Yes this group has contacts in Iran and are anti regime, I get it. So what, the religious Iranians are no different than the Orthodox Jews. In the US many women got married at 16, and still do, they also get raped and kidnapped , pregnant and some have left home by then. Why don't you concentrate on SA, which is very bad as human rights go, oh I know your a Zionist and are going to attack Iran, and Syria whenever you can. Got that. I don't need your maps, I know people from all over the US, and everything your spout on here is anti Iran and Syria.

Oh and so you know my feelings, I am for marriage and stable families, so the thought that less and less people are getting married in the US is a real downer.

from Penelope>>>>> " I know your a Zionist and are going to attack Iran, and Syria whenever you can." <<< Penelope----has made it
clear that her concept of "ZIONISM" having 'studied' both ancient
religions and the bible and history ------is ----an ideology of HATRED
OF IRAN AND OF SYRIA . She "KNOWS" this concept as fact-----
having never met either a Syrian or an Iranian (or so she claimed).
I request a LINK------to the definition of ZIONISM <<< hatred of SYRIA AND IRAN.

I have read some of the comments about her, and the posters were right on. To tell you the truth, if she happened to be in Iran right now, the head Ayatollah would hire her as his assistant. I do wish she would call Haaretz so that they can tell her that they never published what is said in her signature line.

Only the Zionist lap dogs here, like you.

I really doubt that, seeing the source, but in the US most can get married at 16 with parents permission. Also its illegal to commit adultery in 22 or 23 states, (you might want to check that, my memory is not that great for things I'm not interested in) , there is still polygamy in Utah, and it illegal to spit on the sidewalk where I'm from. Also living together is still illegal in a few states.

Actually Iranians are getting married older and older and also living together more and more. I'm sure some older men do force marriage on young children, just like some nut cases here rape and have fun with children.
I really doubt that, seeing the source, but in the US most can get married at 16 with parents permission. Also its illegal to commit adultery in 22 or 23 states, (you might want to check that, my memory is not that great for things I'm not interested in) , there is still polygamy in Utah, and it illegal to spit on the sidewalk where I'm from. Also living together is still illegal in a few states.

Even if some Iranians are getting married older and are shacking up instead, this Iranian opposition group has their contacts all over Iran who tell them what is happening. I wonder when Penelope was last in Iran. The Muslims here seem to hop to and fro to visit the relatives in the old country.

Has everyone noticed that Penelope can't restrain herself from sticking up for Iranian regime all the time and is always dragging in the U.S. or the Jews as if to show that this country or the Jews do the same. No matter how much Penelope tries to deny it, I have a feeling that she herself was actually born in Iran. Young women in the U.S. when I was younger as a rule didn't get married at 16 here. If they married young, it was right after high school or a year or two later. The only place that you usually heard of very young women being married was in the South. Maybe if Penelope had any American friends in real life, they would tell her that their daughters and granddaughters are putting off marriage until they are older. The Median Age of Marriage in Every State in the U.S., in Two Maps

As for the Mormons, there are very small groups who practice polygamy in the U.S., and polygamy happens to be illegal. That certainly doesn't stop Muslim men from bringing over a second wife which they declare as their cousin. Hmm, wonder if both wives are cousins to each other and to the husband as well.

Yes this group has contacts in Iran and are anti regime, I get it. So what, the religious Iranians are no different than the Orthodox Jews. In the US many women got married at 16, and still do, they also get raped and kidnapped , pregnant and some have left home by then. Why don't you concentrate on SA, which is very bad as human rights go, oh I know your a Zionist and are going to attack Iran, and Syria whenever you can. Got that. I don't need your maps, I know people from all over the US, and everything your spout on here is anti Iran and Syria.

Oh and so you know my feelings, I am for marriage and stable families, so the thought that less and less people are getting married in the US is a real downer.

Why don't you tell us why you have the hots for the Iranian regime? Many Iranians of different faiths here in Southern California surely don't. They ran when those religious crazies took over, and they are still coming out to get away from them. There has to be some reason why you are always sticking up for Iran and putting down the U.S. plus the Jews. I swear,l Penelope, if you had lived in the time of Hitler,you would have raised your hand very fast if they needed volunteers for the concentration camps.

Did anyone ever see one of the other posters tell Penelope that she couldn't write about Saudi Arabia? If so, I must have missed that. Anyhow, there have been plenty of posts about what happens in Saudi Arabia, but you are too busy sticking up for Iran and not paying attention to these posts.

As for the Orthodox women, these college students would really show you up to be the Jew-hating dummy. Remember, Penelope, it is "you're" not "your." Maybe you should take another ESL course.

http://www.yu.edu/stern/

Attacking my English because you can attack my knowledge, so funny, I say could of , should of and would of also, and your're is just fine where I'm from. No never see you talk about SA , just Iran, your a Zionist lapdog.

I really doubt

from Penelope>>>>> " I know your a Zionist and are going to attack Iran, and Syria whenever you can." <<< Penelope----has made it
I request a LINK------to the definition of ZIONISM <<< hatred of SYRIA AND IRAN.

I have read some of the comments about her, and the posters were right on. To tell you the truth, if she happened to be in Iran right now, the head Ayatollah would hire her as his assistant. I do wish she would call Haaretz so that they can tell her that they never published what is said in her signature line.

It right on Wiki as well. Now Prove Haaretz did not? Well I just double checked, and now its gone along with some other of his quotes, Oh Sally do you write and edit for wiki, but it doesn't matter he said it , along with other disgusting things,

We came to a region of land that was inhabited by Arabs, and we set up a Jewish state. In a considerable number of places, we purchased the land from Arabs and set up Jewish villages where there had once been Arab villages. You don't even know the names [of the previous Arab villages] and I don't blame you, because those geography books aren't around anymore. Not only the books, the villages aren't around. Nahalal was established in the place of Mahalul, and Gvat was established in the place of Jibta, Sarid in the place of Huneifis and Kfar Yehoshua in the place of Tel Shaman. There isn't any place that was established in an area where there had not at one time been an Arab settlement.

Says same thing. Your destructive, destroyed the history books as well and the geography books, that is what thief's do, destroy evidence and I imagine in say 50 Palestinians will be like Canaanites, past memory.

Why, because all your leaders are and have been ruthless and could careless about killing,

I find it happens frequently now, Wiki articles are changed, by the Zionist editors.

wrong----wiki articles are altered by French Canadian whores. A very good reason to avoid using wiki as a source is the fact that wiki
is vulnerable to French Canadian whore--------and the FILTH ROMAN BOOK BURNERS------they even tell people what existing book POPE JESUS wants them to read

I really doubt

.<<< ??

To what does your statement "only the Zionist lap dogs here, like you" refer-------the sentence fragment just hanging there has no
meaning whatsoever

Why don't you tell us why you have the hots for the Iranian regime? Many Iranians of different faiths here in Southern California surely don't. They ran when those religious crazies took over, and they are still coming out to get away from them. There has to be some reason why you are always sticking up for Iran and putting down the U.S. plus the Jews. I swear,l Penelope, if you had lived in the time of Hitler,you would have raised your hand very fast if they needed volunteers for the concentration camps.

Did anyone ever see one of the other posters tell Penelope that she couldn't write about Saudi Arabia? If so, I must have missed that. Anyhow, there have been plenty of posts about what happens in Saudi Arabia, but you are too busy sticking up for Iran and not paying attention to these posts.

As for the Orthodox women, these college students would really show you up to be the Jew-hating dummy. Remember, Penelope, it is "you're" not "your." Maybe you should take another ESL course.

Yeshiva University provides the highest quality Jewish and secular education of any Jewish university in the world. Our commitment to Torah Umadda means striving for excellence in all academic and Jewish learning.

Attacking my English because you can attack my knowledge, so funny, I say could of , should of and would of also, and your're is just fine where I'm from. No never see you talk about SA , just Iran, your a Zionist lapdog.

correct---both your English and your knowledge is defective. If you want to talk about Saudi Arabia---no one is stopping you and you will probably get responses. You're a gutter whore

Yeshiva University provides the highest quality Jewish and secular education of any Jewish university in the world. Our commitment to Torah Umadda means striving for excellence in all academic and Jewish learning.

Bad English tells an awful lot about a poster. As for your knowledge, I think many of us would laugh at that. Your knowledge basically comes from hate sites. Why do you keep babbling about Saudi Arabia? None of us can help it if you missed the threads about that country because you were too busy throwing out "Zionist" this and"Zionist" that. You still haven't told us why you are so hot for Iran. Neither Iran nor Saudi Arabia are epitomes of wonderful countries, and yet you can't stand to see anything derogatory posted about Iran.

I really doubt

However, Penelope, any person with brains realizes that you are the lapdog of the Ayatollahs and all the rest of the Jew haters. Do you really think that the viewers are that stupid that they haven't figured that out by this time. As an aside, folks, I wonder if Penelope's mantra is "Zionists" and she keeps on repeating it when she goes to bed just so she remembers to blurt it out each day.

I really doubt

It would make no difference------islamo Nazis repeat the same lies over and over again-------reality is not an issue

So true, IRosie. It reminds me of the Muslim woman from a state in southern India who would post the fake Talmud quotes. She kept on babbling about something like Baba113a that finally an English poster told her that the only place he sees this is on the hate sites.

I really doubt

It right on Wiki as well. Now Prove Haaretz did not? Well I just double checked, and now its gone along with some other of his quotes, Oh Sally do you write and edit for wiki, but it doesn't matter he said it , along with other disgusting things,

We came to a region of land that was inhabited by Arabs, and we set up a Jewish state. In a considerable number of places, we purchased the land from Arabs and set up Jewish villages where there had once been Arab villages. You don't even know the names [of the previous Arab villages] and I don't blame you, because those geography books aren't around anymore. Not only the books, the villages aren't around. Nahalal was established in the place of Mahalul, and Gvat was established in the place of Jibta, Sarid in the place of Huneifis and Kfar Yehoshua in the place of Tel Shaman. There isn't any place that was established in an area where there had not at one time been an Arab settlement.

Says same thing. Your destructive, destroyed the history books as well and the geography books, that is what thief's do, destroy evidence and I imagine in say 50 Palestinians will be like Canaanites, past memory.

Why, because all your leaders are and have been ruthless and could careless about killing,

I find it happens frequently now, Wiki articles are changed, by the Zionist editors.

Why, Penelope, anyone can put in Wiki whatever they want to. That is why there was an article in the Los Angeles Times about it a while back, and a teacher said that she doesn't allow her students to use it when writing papers but to use regular encyclopedias instead. Nobody was stopping you from phoning Haaretz to see if they actually published that quote. The truth is that you really didn't care if your signature line was false or not.

See, folks, with this sick Jew hating woman, it is always "Zionist" this and "Zionist" that, but she has no interest in what is happening to innocent people in Iraq, Syria and Yemen. Neither does she have any interest in what is happening in the rest of the Middle East even though she slithers onto this Middle East forum

Bad English tells an awful lot about a poster. As for your knowledge, I think many of us would laugh at that. Your knowledge basically comes from hate sites. Why do you keep babbling about Saudi Arabia? None of us can help it if you missed the threads about that country because you were too busy throwing out "Zionist" this and"Zionist" that. You still haven't told us why you are so hot for Iran. Neither Iran nor Saudi Arabia are epitomes of wonderful countries, and yet you can't stand to see anything derogatory posted about Iran.

"derogatory about Iran"-----what penny cannot tolerate is anything
at all about that which Iranians, themselves, know and say about
that which goes on in Iran. Interestingly enough-------she combs
the Israeli news for every negative event or dissident viewpoint----
of which there is no 'shortage'-----since da jooooos have and always
have had a PLETHORA of dissidents (dissidence not being a capital crime in jewish jurisprudence)----and also attends to the writings of her fellow islamo Nazis -----equally vigilant for anything
USEFUL TO THEIR "cause"---but gets all bent out of shape over simple reports of the carryings on of her fave group----blood soaked
Hezbollah------the "army" of her "god"

Why, Penelope, anyone can put in Wiki whatever they want to. That is why there was an article in the Los Angeles Times about it a while back, and a teacher said that she doesn't allow her students to use it when writing papers but to use regular encyclopedias instead. Nobody was stopping you from phoning Haaretz to see if they actually published that quote. The truth is that you really didn't care if your signature line was false or not.

See, folks, with this sick Jew hating woman, it is always "Zionist" this and "Zionist" that, but she has no interest in what is happening to innocent people in Iraq, Syria and Yemen. Neither does she have any interest in what is happening in the rest of the Middle East even though she slithers onto this Middle East forum

You darn right I do, Iran should be sending in help for Syria and Yemen, those are their allies, SA is just like Israel , bomb the living hell out of them. Zionist regime , your right I have next to nil respect for them. My signature line is true, Jew hating woman, yes not very impressed with the Jews in AiPAC or the ones in Israel or the Orthodox ones on welfare in NY. It doesn't matter if Haaretz published it or not, I've seen it elsewhere, and also now "wiki had been changed, Zionist hard at work editing the Wiki articles. Trying to make all the Zionist look good. PS: I usually print articles out, as I notice they go back and rewrite stuff, just like the one on Dayan. They are constantly rewriting history, just like Dayan said, their history books are gone.

I also suspect the Jews set fire to the library in Alexandria as well.

and gawd knows how many they have stoned to death. that is the most barbaric thing I have ever seen. SICKING and Obama want's to cozy up to these people

Gee a president and Pope who have "seen the light". How wonderful.

You darn right I do, Iran should be sending in help for Syria and Yemen, those are their allies, SA is just like Israel , bomb the living hell out of them. Zionist regime , your right I have next to nil respect for them. My signature line is true, Jew hating woman, yes not very impressed with the Jews in AiPAC or the ones in Israel or the Orthodox ones on welfare in NY. It doesn't matter if Haaretz published it or not, I've seen it elsewhere, and also now "wiki had been changed, Zionist hard at work editing the Wiki articles. Trying to make all the Zionist look good. PS: I usually print articles out, as I notice they go back and rewrite stuff, just like the one on Dayan. They are constantly rewriting history, just like Dayan said, their history books are gone.

I also suspect the Jews set fire to the library in Alexandria as well.

ROFLMAO-----Penelope "suspects"--------those of her ilk "suspect" lots of stuff-----it is the legacy of illiterates----HIGHLY SUSPICIOUS. I am fascinated with the idea that the islamonaziette "SUSPECTS" that jews set fire to the library of Alexandria--- No doubt the destruction of
old artifacts in Iraq is the work of THE MOSSAD. There is a cholera outbreak in Yemen------also "mossad" -----also cuba and Haiti ----mossad. There is a small outbreak of bubonic plague in Colorado----DA JOOOOOS again------just like in the early 14th century when DA JOOOOS knocked off 1/3 of europe

what "light" is that, Penelope? the same one that the catholic
church saw circa 1930 when SAINT ADOLF CAME TO PROMINENCE? Was it the catholic scholars who
translated your bible ---to wit MEIN KAMPF into Arabic?----
silly idea-----most muslims at that time could not read in
any language----including Arabic . On the other hand----now
lots of muslim arabs can read Arabic------obviously the translation
was done with an eye to FUTURE PROFITS

yeah, they've seen the communist/traitors light. Obama should be impeached over this deal. the Majority of the PEOPLE is against it. We always figured your alls wails over human rights was all smoke blowing up people butts. they stone women, hang homosexuals or throw them off buildings yet here you are

and gawd knows how many they have stoned to death. that is the most barbaric thing I have ever seen. SICKING and Obama want's to cozy up to these people

It gets worse-----the pope is flirting with them

Since the pope is so eager to flirt with arab muslims----why go to
Israel? he should go to MECCA Mecca is the epicenter of islam-----he can KISS THE BLACK TURD

It gets worse-----the pope is flirting with them

Since the pope is so eager to flirt with arab muslims----why go to
Israel? he should go to MECCA Mecca is the epicenter of islam-----he can KISS THE BLACK TURD

this pope turned out to a red blooded commie it seems. freaking preaching about globull warming AKA they changed it to FOOL you people with it and now call it: climate change

yeah, they've seen the communist/traitors light. Obama should be impeached over this deal. the Majority of the PEOPLE is against it. We always figured your alls wails over human rights was all smoke blowing up people butts. they stone women, hang homosexuals or throw them off buildings yet here you are

Well your a sucker for propaganda , you read Sally's stuff and believe it all.

Forum List

Back