IRAN: Hundreds of thousands of girls under 15 forced into marriage in past decade

and gawd knows how many they have stoned to death. that is the most barbaric thing I have ever seen. SICKING and Obama want's to cozy up to these people

It gets worse-----the pope is flirting with them

Since the pope is so eager to flirt with arab muslims----why go to
Israel? he should go to MECCA Mecca is the epicenter of islam-----he can KISS THE BLACK TURD

this pope turned out to a red blooded commie it seems. freaking preaching about globull warming AKA they changed it to FOOL you people with it and now call it: climate change

this pope seems to me to be the "hippie pope of the moment"-----
taking up any cafe' fad that happens to pollute current college
town gutters. ----but----all things considered----I am not at all
surprised. THE HAJJI POPE

Gee a president and Pope who have "seen the light". How wonderful.

yeah, they've seen the communist/traitors light. Obama should be impeached over this deal. the Majority of the PEOPLE is against it. We always figured your alls wails over human rights was all smoke blowing up people butts. they stone women, hang homosexuals or throw them off buildings yet here you are

Well your a sucker for propaganda , you read Sally's stuff and believe it all.

"sally's stuff"? if you have an issue with sally's "stuff" why not cite that which you consider "sucker propaganda"?

yeah, they've seen the communist/traitors light. Obama should be impeached over this deal. the Majority of the PEOPLE is against it. We always figured your alls wails over human rights was all smoke blowing up people butts. they stone women, hang homosexuals or throw them off buildings yet here you are

how about you, Penelope-----I just re-read your signature line-----you actually believe that Moshe Dayan said "geography books no longer exist"????? I just noticed----if only they did not exist in my childhood-----I despised the subject "geography"------those are the
questions I always get wrong on JEOPARDY. ------how good life would have been if only "geography books did not exist"

Yes this group has contacts in Iran and are anti regime, I get it. So what, the religious Iranians are no different than the Orthodox Jews. In the US many women got married at 16, and still do, they also get raped and kidnapped , pregnant and some have left home by then. Why don't you concentrate on SA, which is very bad as human rights go, oh I know your a Zionist and are going to attack Iran, and Syria whenever you can. Got that. I don't need your maps, I know people from all over the US, and everything your spout on here is anti Iran and Syria.

Oh and so you know my feelings, I am for marriage and stable families, so the thought that less and less people are getting married in the US is a real downer.

from Penelope>>>>> " I know your a Zionist and are going to attack Iran, and Syria whenever you can." <<< Penelope----has made it
clear that her concept of "ZIONISM" having 'studied' both ancient
religions and the bible and history ------is ----an ideology of HATRED
OF IRAN AND OF SYRIA . She "KNOWS" this concept as fact-----
having never met either a Syrian or an Iranian (or so she claimed).
I request a LINK------to the definition of ZIONISM <<< hatred of SYRIA AND IRAN.

I have read some of the comments about her, and the posters were right on. To tell you the truth, if she happened to be in Iran right now, the head Ayatollah would hire her as his assistant. I do wish she would call Haaretz so that they can tell her that they never published what is said in her signature line.

It right on Wiki as well. Now Prove Haaretz did not? Well I just double checked, and now its gone along with some other of his quotes, Oh Sally do you write and edit for wiki, but it doesn't matter he said it , along with other disgusting things,

We came to a region of land that was inhabited by Arabs, and we set up a Jewish state. In a considerable number of places, we purchased the land from Arabs and set up Jewish villages where there had once been Arab villages. You don't even know the names [of the previous Arab villages] and I don't blame you, because those geography books aren't around anymore. Not only the books, the villages aren't around. Nahalal was established in the place of Mahalul, and Gvat was established in the place of Jibta, Sarid in the place of Huneifis and Kfar Yehoshua in the place of Tel Shaman. There isn't any place that was established in an area where there had not at one time been an Arab settlement.

Says same thing. Your destructive, destroyed the history books as well and the geography books, that is what thief's do, destroy evidence and I imagine in say 50 Palestinians will be like Canaanites, past memory.

Why, because all your leaders are and have been ruthless and could careless about killing,

I find it happens frequently now, Wiki articles are changed, by the Zionist editors.

Why, Penelope, anyone can put in Wiki whatever they want to. That is why there was an article in the Los Angeles Times about it a while back, and a teacher said that she doesn't allow her students to use it when writing papers but to use regular encyclopedias instead. Nobody was stopping you from phoning Haaretz to see if they actually published that quote. The truth is that you really didn't care if your signature line was false or not.

See, folks, with this sick Jew hating woman, it is always "Zionist" this and "Zionist" that, but she has no interest in what is happening to innocent people in Iraq, Syria and Yemen. Neither does she have any interest in what is happening in the rest of the Middle East even though she slithers onto this Middle East forum

You darn right I do, Iran should be sending in help for Syria and Yemen, those are their allies, SA is just like Israel , bomb the living hell out of them. Zionist regime , your right I have next to nil respect for them. My signature line is true, Jew hating woman, yes not very impressed with the Jews in AiPAC or the ones in Israel or the Orthodox ones on welfare in NY. It doesn't matter if Haaretz published it or not, I've seen it elsewhere, and also now "wiki had been changed, Zionist hard at work editing the Wiki articles. Trying to make all the Zionist look good. PS: I usually print articles out, as I notice they go back and rewrite stuff, just like the one on Dayan. They are constantly rewriting history, just like Dayan said, their history books are gone.

I also suspect the Jews set fire to the library in Alexandria as well.

So the Jews set fire to the library in Alexandria??? Strange, since I thought some men from Mars did that. So tell us, crazy Jew hating woman, if you get a pimple on your face, do you blame that on the Jews also?.

Say, Penelope needs a vacation from her Jew hating all over these forums. I really would suggest that she be thrown into a cell with one of the Muslim plotters of 9/11 who would put her over his knees and spank her real hard for giving credit to the Jews when he is so happy that some of his plans to bring America to its knees were carried out.

http://www.amazon.com/Masterminds-Terror-Behind-Devastating-Terrorist/dp/1559707178&tag=ff0d01-20

However, I think she needs a change of scenery and should visit another country. She can visit Iran later and yell DEATH TO THE JEWS, but first she has to visit Israel and see what it has to offer a tourist.

This NFL Star Knows How To Have A BLAST In Israel – Israel Video Network

"sally's stuff"? if you have an issue with sally's "stuff" why not cite that which you consider "sucker propaganda"?

Really, I can picture her traveling to Iran via Europe, donning a burka, and yelling DEATH TO THE JEWS with the other Jew haters. I noticed that she is now using the word "puke" elsewhere, such as she pukes on the Zionists. I think many American viewers who live among others of different religions and get along with others regardless of their religious beliefs can barf when they see Penelope's posts.

Isn't that great having to marry someone who could be the age of your grandfather?

IRAN: Hundreds of thousands of girls under 15 forced into marriage in past decade
Friday, 21 August 2015 14:53
NCRI – Nearly 420000 Iranian girls under the age of 15 have been wed mainly to older men, some more than four times their age, over the past decade in Iran, officials of the Iranian regime have acknowledged.

In the last Iranian calendar year (ending March 20, 2015), at least 40404 Iranian girls under the age of 15 were married, the head of the state’s Social Emergency Coordination Center said this week.

Majid Arjmandi also said that in recent years there were at least 10 cases of girls under the age of 10 who had been married off to older men, the state-run Shahrvand newspaper wrote on Tuesday.

Continue reading at:

They sound like the Mormons..

Forum List

Back