IRAN: Hundreds of thousands of girls under 15 forced into marriage in past decade

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
Isn't that great having to marry someone who could be the age of your grandfather?

IRAN: Hundreds of thousands of girls under 15 forced into marriage in past decade
Friday, 21 August 2015 14:53
NCRI – Nearly 420000 Iranian girls under the age of 15 have been wed mainly to older men, some more than four times their age, over the past decade in Iran, officials of the Iranian regime have acknowledged.

In the last Iranian calendar year (ending March 20, 2015), at least 40404 Iranian girls under the age of 15 were married, the head of the state’s Social Emergency Coordination Center said this week.

Majid Arjmandi also said that in recent years there were at least 10 cases of girls under the age of 10 who had been married off to older men, the state-run Shahrvand newspaper wrote on Tuesday.

Continue reading at:

I really doubt that, seeing the source, but in the US most can get married at 16 with parents permission. Also its illegal to commit adultery in 22 or 23 states, (you might want to check that, my memory is not that great for things I'm not interested in) , there is still polygamy in Utah, and it illegal to spit on the sidewalk where I'm from. Also living together is still illegal in a few states.

Actually Iranians are getting married older and older and also living together more and more. I'm sure some older men do force marriage on young children, just like some nut cases here rape and have fun with children.

I really doubt that, seeing the source, but in the US most can get married at 16 with parents permission. Also its illegal to commit adultery in 22 or 23 states, (you might want to check that, my memory is not that great for things I'm not interested in) , there is still polygamy in Utah, and it illegal to spit on the sidewalk where I'm from. Also living together is still illegal in a few states.

Actually Iranians are getting married older and older and also living together more and more. I'm sure some older men do force marriage on young children, just like some nut cases here rape and have fun with children.

you have a link in support of your belief that Iranian couples are
shacking up IN IRAN??? or did an Iranian person so inform you?

Heres one, whats the matter don't you know what google is for???
Can Iran 'control' its cohabiting couples? - BBC News

why google when there is no need?------in any case, the people of Teheran always despised the rules of the AYATOILETS-----just about
every Iranian I knew in the 60s thru the 90s was either a jew for from
Teheran (in fact most of the jews were from Teheran) based on what
I was hearing from muslim Iranians since the late 60s----when islam raised its ugly head----led me to believe that the ayatoilets would not last more than two years (that would be 1979 to 1981) ---somehow it did not work out that way because there are people in Iran not from Teheran.----
back when I was a kid------Iranians were boasting of the MODERNITY of
the Iranian women ------with all the trimmings So now you know---TEHERAN is not the TYPICAL IRAN-----its people are sophisticates. The country bumpkins keep the ayatoilets in power

why google when there is no need?------in any case, the people of Teheran always despised the rules of the AYATOILETS-----just about
I was hearing from muslim Iranians since the late 60s----when islam raised its ugly head----led me to believe that the ayatoilets would not last more than two years (that would be 1979 to 1981) ---somehow it did not work out that way because there are people in Iran not from Teheran.----
the Iranian women ------with all the trimmings So now you know---TEHERAN is not the TYPICAL IRAN-----its people are sophisticates. The country bumpkins keep the ayatoilets in power

Just pointing out the stupidity and propaganda of the OP.

your article does not support your statement. Iranians cannot afford to get married This is nothing new in islamo lands. It is an OLD PROBLEM for muslims -----a muslim needs LOTS of money to get married if he follows the old time religion. The religion which the ayatoilets jammed down the unwilling throats of the people of Teheran.----
the turnip heads in the country side were still into it.. So the young people of TEHERAN have found ways to get around the rules----nothing
new there either and the AYATOILETS have every intention of CRACKING DOWN. Of course they could decide that the time is not
right for actual confrontation and let things slide for awhile-------
you have not debunked the information that sally posted in any way-----
you just CLAIM you have. I doubt that ---other than your handlers----you ever met a real Iranian in your life. Sally has---in fact I believe IN IRAN and I have-----lots when lots were fleeing that country way back
in the early to mid 60s and since. Your stuff does not offer ANY stats whatsoever. An article that some person notes that there are some people in TEHERAN "living together"-----is actually meaningless----there
were people in TEHERAN living together 50 years ago. The fact that a lousy economy keeps muslims from marrying is also nothing new. They have to put on a wedding party that goes on FOR WEEKS with massive
exchange of gifts. They even have to come up with a "BRIDE PRICE"--
'MAHR' -----getting a free bride from a friend is------the way to go for
the really "pious" The ayatoilets recommend it

Still waiting Penelope------so far you have accomplished nothing in your assigned task of "pointing out the stupidity and propaganda of he OP" ------you have, very simply------pointed out that lots of the TEHERAN Iranians (the same people who took to the streets a few years ago to demonstrate and got shot by the cops) do not lick the same shit that you so relish. Teheran is but one city in Iran

Still waiting Penelope------so far you have accomplished nothing in your assigned task of "pointing out the stupidity and propaganda of he OP" ------you have, very simply------pointed out that lots of the TEHERAN Iranians (the same people who took to the streets a few years ago to demonstrate and got shot by the cops) do not lick the same shit that you so relish. Teheran is but one city in Iran

Waiting for what, I gave you a link , read it. Google if you need more. And why we are at it, the orthodox jews in New York love the young girls who are nothing more than baby factories as well. Read the book of Jasher, Benjamin got married at 10, how old do you think his wife was? Rebecca was what 10 years old when she married Isaac who was what in his 40's. Jews have no room to talk about anything.

Iranians cannot afford to get married This is nothing new in islamo lands. It is an OLD PROBLEM for muslims -----a muslim needs LOTS of money to get married if he follows the old time religion. The religion which the ayatoilets jammed down the unwilling throats of the people of Teheran.----
the turnip heads in the country side were still into it.. So the young people of TEHERAN have found ways to get around the rules----nothing
new there either and the AYATOILETS have every intention of CRACKING DOWN. Of course they could decide that the time is not
right for actual confrontation and let things slide for awhile-------
you have not debunked the information that sally posted in any way-----
you just CLAIM you have. I doubt that ---other than your handlers----you ever met a real Iranian in your life. Sally has---in fact I believe IN IRAN and I have-----lots when lots were fleeing that country way back
in the early to mid 60s and since. Your stuff does not offer ANY stats whatsoever. An article that some person notes that there are some people in TEHERAN "living together"-----is actually meaningless----there
were people in TEHERAN living together 50 years ago. The fact that a lousy economy keeps muslims from marrying is also nothing new. They have to put on a wedding party that goes on FOR WEEKS with massive
exchange of gifts. They even have to come up with a "BRIDE PRICE"--
'MAHR' -----getting a free bride from a friend is------the way to go for
the really "pious" The ayatoilets recommend it
It's always comical to read Irosie's nonsense posts on a subject she doesn't have a clue about. ..... :cuckoo: .. :lol: :lol:

Penelope garble>>>
Waiting for what, I gave you a link , read it. Google if you need more.

rosie>> I read your worthless citation---it provided no information---just an anecdote about some girl and boy living together in Teheran and the fact that the AYATOILETS intend to come down hard on kids who spit on the glory of islam in such a manner------SO? Sally's citation was far superior to yours----written by Professionals who are
Iranian

Penelope garble
And why we are at it,

rosie ...."and why we are.." what. Who is "we" and what is "it"
in your illiterate scramble?

penelope
the orthodox jews in New York love the young girls who are nothing more than baby factories as well.

rosie----you know nothing about the orthodox jews in New York----
I doubt you ever met one -----or, for that matter----ever met an
Iranian ----jew or muslim.------you, simply, parrot propaganda.
They are "nothing more than baby factories"-----you are quite a vulgar
bitch------disgusting French Canadian whore------in fact French Canadian scum as you are have lots more babies than do the jews
of New York----they put out litters like PIGS
Penelope garble>>>
Read the book of Jasher, Benjamin got married at 10, how old do you think his wife was? Rebecca was what 10 years old when she married Isaac who was what in his 40's. Jews have no room to talk about anything.

rosie>>> the book of Jasher is not the bible----remember the "BIBLE"----the book that the catechism whore told you not to read as
she sucked on the altar boy and pushed you at the priest? Jasher
is MIDRASH it is devoted to HEURISTIC PARABLE-----(you can google) It is filthy Canadian French catholic who should keep their
over penetrated shit licking tongues still ------they have nothing to say to anyone about anything

Even if some Iranians are getting married older and are shacking up instead, this Iranian opposition group has their contacts all over Iran who tell them what is happening. I wonder when Penelope was last in Iran. The Muslims here seem to hop to and fro to visit the relatives in the old country.

Has everyone noticed that Penelope can't restrain herself from sticking up for Iranian regime all the time and is always dragging in the U.S. or the Jews as if to show that this country or the Jews do the same. No matter how much Penelope tries to deny it, I have a feeling that she herself was actually born in Iran. Young women in the U.S. when I was younger as a rule didn't get married at 16 here. If they married young, it was right after high school or a year or two later. The only place that you usually heard of very young women being married was in the South. Maybe if Penelope had any American friends in real life, they would tell her that their daughters and granddaughters are putting off marriage until they are older. The Median Age of Marriage in Every State in the U.S., in Two Maps

As for the Mormons, there are very small groups who practice polygamy in the U.S., and polygamy happens to be illegal. That certainly doesn't stop Muslim men from bringing over a second wife which they declare as their cousin. Hmm, wonder if both wives are cousins to each other and to the husband as well.

Even if some Iranians are getting married older and are shacking up instead, this Iranian opposition group has their contacts all over Iran who tell them what is happening. I wonder when Penelope was last in Iran. The Muslims here seem to hop to and fro to visit the relatives in the old country.

Has everyone noticed that Penelope can't restrain herself from sticking up for Iranian regime all the time and is always dragging in the U.S. or the Jews as if to show that this country or the Jews do the same. No matter how much Penelope tries to deny it, I have a feeling that she herself was actually born in Iran. Young women in the U.S. when I was younger as a rule didn't get married at 16 here. If they married young, it was right after high school or a year or two later. The only place that you usually heard of very young women being married was in the South. Maybe if Penelope had any American friends in real life, they would tell her that their daughters and granddaughters are putting off marriage until they are older. The Median Age of Marriage in Every State in the U.S., in Two Maps

As for the Mormons, there are very small groups who practice polygamy in the U.S., and polygamy happens to be illegal. That certainly doesn't stop Muslim men from bringing over a second wife which they declare as their cousin. Hmm, wonder if both wives are cousins to each other and to the husband as well.

my sense is that Penelope is a congenital anti-semite, probably never met an Iranian but that the annihilation threats made by Iran upon Israel SO EXCITED her that she became what she imagines to be
Iran's advocate------in the sense that she devours Iranian propaganda
with the same appetite that she devours the "hate da jooo" comic
books of her "social class". She also seems to imagine that the
EXPOSE's on "ancient religions" comic books that she has found lying in and around brothels, saloons and methadone clinics are
SCHOLARLY TEXTS. Nothing new----as a kid I read both mad magazine and NATIONAL ENQUIRER------they were both around----
I never purchased one of those rags. I used to stumble into people
who quoted them as "sources"-------something like Penelope's "sources". --------(she also favors "ha-aretz"---<<<ROFLMAO)

Yes this group has contacts in Iran and are anti regime, I get it. So what, the religious Iranians are no different than the Orthodox Jews. In the US many women got married at 16, and still do, they also get raped and kidnapped , pregnant and some have left home by then. Why don't you concentrate on SA, which is very bad as human rights go, oh I know your a Zionist and are going to attack Iran, and Syria whenever you can. Got that. I don't need your maps, I know people from all over the US, and everything your spout on here is anti Iran and Syria.

Oh and so you know my feelings, I am for marriage and stable families, so the thought that less and less people are getting married in the US is a real downer.

I really doubt

Yes this group has contacts in Iran and are anti regime, I get it. So what, the religious Iranians are no different than the Orthodox Jews. In the US many women got married at 16, and still do, they also get raped and kidnapped , pregnant and some have left home by then. Why don't you concentrate on SA, which is very bad as human rights go, oh I know your a Zionist and are going to attack Iran, and Syria whenever you can. Got that. I don't need your maps, I know people from all over the US, and everything your spout on here is anti Iran and Syria.

Oh and so you know my feelings, I am for marriage and stable families, so the thought that less and less people are getting married in the US is a real downer.

from Penelope>>>>> " I know your a Zionist and are going to attack Iran, and Syria whenever you can." <<< Penelope----has made it
clear that her concept of "ZIONISM" having 'studied' both ancient
religions and the bible and history ------is ----an ideology of HATRED
OF IRAN AND OF SYRIA . She "KNOWS" this concept as fact-----
having never met either a Syrian or an Iranian (or so she claimed).
I request a LINK------to the definition of ZIONISM <<< hatred of SYRIA AND IRAN.

Why don't you tell us why you have the hots for the Iranian regime? Many Iranians of different faiths here in Southern California surely don't. They ran when those religious crazies took over, and they are still coming out to get away from them. There has to be some reason why you are always sticking up for Iran and putting down the U.S. plus the Jews. I swear,l Penelope, if you had lived in the time of Hitler,you would have raised your hand very fast if they needed volunteers for the concentration camps.

Did anyone ever see one of the other posters tell Penelope that she couldn't write about Saudi Arabia? If so, I must have missed that. Anyhow, there have been plenty of posts about what happens in Saudi Arabia, but you are too busy sticking up for Iran and not paying attention to these posts.

As for the Orthodox women, these college students would really show you up to be the Jew-hating dummy. Remember, Penelope, it is "you're" not "your." Maybe you should take another ESL course.

http://www.yu.edu/stern/

I really doubt

from Penelope>>>>> " I know your a Zionist and are going to attack Iran, and Syria whenever you can." <<< Penelope----has made it
I request a LINK------to the definition of ZIONISM <<< hatred of SYRIA AND IRAN.

I have read some of the comments about her, and the posters were right on. To tell you the truth, if she happened to be in Iran right now, the head Ayatollah would hire her as his assistant. I do wish she would call Haaretz so that they can tell her that they never published what is said in her signature line.

I really doubt

I have read some of the comments about her, and the posters were right on. To tell you the truth, if she happened to be in Iran right now, the head Ayatollah would hire her as his assistant. I do wish she would call Haaretz so that they can tell her that they never published what is said in her signature line.

It would make no difference------islamo Nazis repeat the same lies over and over again-------reality is not an issue

I really doubt

It right on Wiki as well. Now Prove Haaretz did not? Well I just double checked, and now its gone along with some other of his quotes, Oh Sally do you write and edit for wiki, but it doesn't matter he said it , along with other disgusting things,

We came to a region of land that was inhabited by Arabs, and we set up a Jewish state. In a considerable number of places, we purchased the land from Arabs and set up Jewish villages where there had once been Arab villages. You don't even know the names [of the previous Arab villages] and I don't blame you, because those geography books aren't around anymore. Not only the books, the villages aren't around. Nahalal was established in the place of Mahalul, and Gvat was established in the place of Jibta, Sarid in the place of Huneifis and Kfar Yehoshua in the place of Tel Shaman. There isn't any place that was established in an area where there had not at one time been an Arab settlement.

Says same thing. Your destructive, destroyed the history books as well and the geography books, that is what thief's do, destroy evidence and I imagine in say 50 Palestinians will be like Canaanites, past memory.

Why, because all your leaders are and have been ruthless and could careless about killing,

I find it happens frequently now, Wiki articles are changed, by the Zionist editors.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back