Iran has the best army in the world.

You didn't shoot anything down. They crashed into each other in a sand storm.

And I suppose blowing people up with a truck bomb is a fight???

The only thing you can claim fame to is supplying the Iraqi insurgents with IEDs. Even in that you have to sneak the fuck around us.

Iran doesn't have the balls to send actual troops at us or run any kind of legit military attack ... they know it would mean their doom.

Ok, so you believe that the CIA is dumb enough to crash in the open desert? And you don't think that if the sand storm was so bad that their spy/weather satelittes wouldn't have picked it up and they could have gone another night? Geez, gimme a break.

If a truck bomb isn't a fight, then what do you call a cruise missile launched from a thousand miles away? Pure courage?

Iran isn't afraid of the US, you can't even take Afghanistan or Somalia, now gimme another fucking break please.

The subject of this troll thread is the Iranian ARMY, brainiac. What did the US do to the Iraqi Army, and their much vaunted Republican Guard?

Mexico City smells like shit, btw.

The only thing you can claim fame to is supplying the Iraqi insurgents with IEDs. Even in that you have to sneak the fuck around us.

Iran doesn't have the balls to send actual troops at us or run any kind of legit military attack ... they know it would mean their doom.

Ok, so you believe that the CIA is dumb enough to crash in the open desert? And you don't think that if the sand storm was so bad that their spy/weather satelittes wouldn't have picked it up and they could have gone another night? Geez, gimme a break.

If a truck bomb isn't a fight, then what do you call a cruise missile launched from a thousand miles away? Pure courage?

Iran isn't afraid of the US, you can't even take Afghanistan or Somalia, now gimme another fucking break please.

Iran is deathly afraid of the US. They know full well that if we decide to engage them (like really engage, not just kill the randoms sent over the Iraqi border to deliver weapons and things of that nature) it isn't going to be some compassionate operation where we are trying to win hearts and minds of the people it will just be full on destruction. An orgy of death. All while we watch on TV.

lol thats why I remember in lebanon war hounderds of iranian soldier have been killed by the IDF

Last edited:
Iran kicked the US' butt twice already.

Btw, you having trouble getting weed and titties?

Not at all and if you're offering I'm all set. Your women are dirtier than your brown weed.

Most of your drugs come from us, you should be thankful. And at least Mexico isn't the capital of homos like in the US.

Btw, your border is a joke, and the US army couldn't even take Somalia.

No, we not only dont get most of our drugs from you, we get absolutely ZERO drugs from you. Are you kidding me? Who the fuck would want to smoke weed that was grown out in a dry fucking desert? Dude, if you want good weed, you need to grow it in a place like Washington State where the climate is perfect for it. Theres literally nothing Iran could ever do that the US cant do a million times better.

Americans smoking Iranian weed.... thats fucking hilarious!! Youre a dumbass. :lol:

Last edited:

We took Afghanistan in 2 weeks dumbass. Perhaps you heard there was even a presidential election over there after we cleaned house for them. Now we have 2 puppet governments in the middle east and theres nothing you inferior Iranian "sand people" could ever do about it.

Last edited:
You would think that if the Iranian leadership were remotely sane, they would notice we have troops on both their borders, huge stockpiles of every conceivable (and not so conceivable) weapon system and a burning desire to test them out on Tehran.

If they were rational they would be vewy vewy qwiet
be_vewy_vewy_careful_by_mikeinel-d32b9t8.jpg

Iran, the same army that lost to Saddam Hussien, Iran who lost over a million men fighting Iraq.

One United States Marine will kill over one hundred Iranians in battle. At least that is what history proves.

We took Afghanistan in 2 weeks dumbass. Perhaps you heard there was even a presidential election over there after we cleaned house for them. Now we have 2 puppet governments in the middle east and theres nothing you inferior Iranian "sand people" could ever do about it.

You took Afghanistan? LOL! You're still fighting for it 9 years later!!!!!

Btw, Iranians not only toppled the shah, a yankee puppet, but took down an American president , Carter, in the hostage deal. After taking out the rescue attempt.

Btw, Iranians not only toppled the shah, a yankee puppet, but took down an American president , Carter, in the hostage deal. After taking out the rescue attempt.

Well you got the first one right, after that its something of an epic fail.

Theres been fighting in that shit hole called the Middle East for a thousand years. Dont be mad at us because weve only participated in the last few.

Iran, the same army that lost to Saddam Hussien, Iran who lost over a million men fighting Iraq.

One United States Marine will kill over one hundred Iranians in battle. At least that is what history proves.

LOST to saddam really!? really lost?
Iran fight against saddam alone.the saddam that had all major powers behind him(US,USSR,France,etc) and you're full support for them but they couldn't come in our borders even for one inch.now you call that victory? what a funny guy!:lol:

we lost 150000 men in war with iraq not millions! I don't know where you find that numbers! I guess from you're A$$!:lol:

And one of you're marines can come kiss my ass,history proves it too!

Last edited:

Iran fight against saddam alone.the saddam that had all major powers behind him(US,USSR,France,etc) and you're full support for them but they couldn't come in our borders even for one inch.now you call that victory? what a funny guy!:lol:

we lost 150000 men in war with iraq not millions! I don't know where you find that numbers! I guess from you're A$$!:lol:

150,000? You've been lied to, kid. :lol:

150,000? You've been lied to, kid. :lol:

Our government says 188000,I found a link about it but it's in persian you can't read it.but i know you're goverment says millions of Iranians.
however numbers are not important.when it comes to defend our nation we don't afraid to sacrifice ourselves for Iran.It's our nature.something so hard for you to understand.

Our government says 188000,I found a link about it but it's in persian you can't read it.but i know you're goverment says millions of Iranians.
however numbers are not important.when it comes to defend our nation we don't afraid to sacrifice ourselves for Iran.It's our nature.something so hard for you to understand.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_3RUwAJ_MI"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_3RUwAJ_MI[/ame]

Yes, and we know how honest they are....

Doesn't matter what size you have, all that matters is how effective they are.

And sounds to me that America has both those fields covered.

at this moment in time iran possesses the best trained and the most highly motivated ,on the ground defense force of any nation in the world.

they lack an effective navy and airforce but their ground forces have been trained to fight to the death and this thanks to their shiaa faith which is by far the most fanatical branch of islam.

their army is well equipped and the very topography of iran is a strategic factor that untrained nato ground forces would have difficulty overcoming.

the genius of the iranian soldier is the training he receives ,which combines fanaticism with military discipline. this is unheard of anywhere else and can only be compared with the training the ottomons gave to their soldiers.

the gravediggers in iran have already prepared temporary graves for the thousands of dead soldiers that will liter the landscape.

fight the jewish poison! .

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I shouldn't tell you this, but we're about to invade. Why don't you get started on that self-sacrificing? You can win in no time!

I shouldn't tell you this, but we're about to invade. Why don't you get started on that self-sacrificing? You can win in no time!

You have no idea what consequences this war will have for you and you're country.blocking 40% of world oil,destroying you're destroyers in "PERSIAN GULF",missile attacks on you're bases in middle east,destroying every inch of telaviv is just part of our reaction.
and hey asshole we're ready.come if you have balls for it!

Last edited:

You have no idea what consequences this war will have for you and you're country.blocking 40% of world oil,destroying you're destroyers in "PERSIAN GULF",missile attacks on you're bases in middle east,destroying every inch of telaviv is just part of our reaction.
and hey asshole we're ready.come if you have balls for it!
You have nothing but idiots willing to throw their spears and die gloriously. You have a lot of hardware, but it's old. Your air force is state-of-the-art 1970, and a lot of the planes are grounded due to inept maintenance and lack of spares.

You talk a big game, but you got nothin'.

Forum List

Back