Iran has the best army in the world.

they lack an effective navy and airforce but their ground forces have been trained to fight to the death and this thanks to their shiaa faith which is by far the most fanatical branch of islam.

Uh ok thats the same thing with every Muslim country, Iran has the best Military in the Persian Gulf but I wouldn't put them up there with the US, Russia, England, China etc.

The Iranian Military is not that bad ass, the US invaded the whole of Iraq in less than 3 weeks and only used 150,000 troops. Iran fought Iraq for 8 years and it ended up in a draw, yeah thats the toughest Military in the world alright. What a fuckin joke.

LOST to saddam really!? really lost?
Iran fight against saddam alone.the saddam that had all major powers behind him(US,USSR,France,etc) and you're full support for them but they couldn't come in our borders even for one inch.now you call that victory? what a funny guy!:lol:

we lost 150000 men in war with iraq not millions! I don't know where you find that numbers! I guess from you're A$$!:lol:

And one of you're marines can come kiss my ass,history proves it too!

150,000? You've been lied to, kid. :lol:

Our government says 188000,I found a link about it but it's in persian you can't read it.but i know you're goverment says millions of Iranians.
however numbers are not important.when it comes to defend our nation we don't afraid to sacrifice ourselves for Iran.It's our nature.something so hard for you to understand.

There were an estimated 1 million Iranian casualties, your government does a good job of brainwashing you.

Iran?Iraq War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This has to be one of the dumbest sentences in the history of this MB.

How long was Iran and Iraq at war? How many hundreds of thousands or was it a million Iranians died in that war?

We buzzed through Iraq in HOW LONG? What? two or three weeks? The first time and less the second time? How many Americans were killed in Iraq 1 and 2 combined?

Iran isn't even the best army in the Mid East. The OP is a moron.

The Iranian Military is not that bad ass, the US invaded the whole of Iraq in less than 3 weeks and only used 150,000 troops. Iran fought Iraq for 8 years and it ended up in a draw, yeah thats the toughest Military in the world alright. What a fuckin joke.

Well, they do have those nifty flying boats.

With machine guns!

This has to be one of the dumbest sentences in the history of this MB.

How long was Iran and Iraq at war? How many hundreds of thousands or was it a million Iranians died in that war?

We buzzed through Iraq in HOW LONG? What? two or three weeks? The first time and less the second time? How many Americans were killed in Iraq 1 and 2 combined?

Iran isn't even the best army in the Mid East. The OP is a moron.

Iran couldn't even get to Baghdad, Ayatollah Khomeini said the war would not end until the Persians took Baghdad. They were never able to get there.

Our government says 188000,I found a link about it but it's in persian you can't read it.but i know you're goverment says millions of Iranians.
however numbers are not important.when it comes to defend our nation we don't afraid to sacrifice ourselves for Iran.It's our nature.something so hard for you to understand.
I shouldn't tell you this, but we're about to invade. Why don't you get started on that self-sacrificing? You can win in no time!

You have no idea what consequences this war will have for you and you're country.blocking 40% of world oil,destroying you're destroyers in "PERSIAN GULF",missile attacks on you're bases in middle east,destroying every inch of telaviv is just part of our reaction.
and hey asshole we're ready.come if you have balls for it!

You are stupid. You assholes couldn't defeat Iraq in 8 years. We destroyed the entire Iraqi military in a couple of weeks. Then we disbanded what was left of them. They were ENTIRELY and TOTALLY defeated by a force from thousands of miles away. You pukes couldn't handle a scuffle with your next door neighbors.

I don't advocate a war with Iran because it is a proud country with a decent government. You just happen to have I'mADinnerJacket as your weak ass loud mouth president. We had Bush. One loud mouth asshole a war does not make. What everyone is in a tizzy about is that you asswipes are really run by religious fundimentalists. We tolorate them here but we don't let them run things or start wars...Well except for Bush choosing to invade Iraq. There are just too many checks and balances to allow that to happen. Usually...:lol:

If you guys get Nukes you fate is sealed. I hope for your sake you do not take that fatal step. There is something called REALITY you need to come to grips with. The world will not allow it for a number of reasons. We will no doubt participate if not lead the destruction of your country if you aquire nuclear weapons. Youy will never get to use them. Many of your citizens and ALL of your leaders will die if you push past this line in the sand.

If what you want is a change of government I suggest YOU grow some balls and change it. If your stupid leaders make good on thier threats to own nukes...The world and specifically the USA will change it for you and you will not like the outcome. Take a hard look at Iraq befor the first war with the USA and take a look at them now. Is THAT what you really want for your country? I hope you do not because what you are asking for is death and destruction and a living hell for those that survive.

I shouldn't tell you this, but we're about to invade. Why don't you get started on that self-sacrificing? You can win in no time!

You have no idea what consequences this war will have for you and you're country.blocking 40% of world oil,destroying you're destroyers in "PERSIAN GULF",missile attacks on you're bases in middle east,destroying every inch of telaviv is just part of our reaction.
and hey asshole we're ready.come if you have balls for it!

You are stupid. You assholes couldn't defeat Iraq in 8 years. We destroyed the entire Iraqi military in a couple of weeks. Then we disbanded what was left of them. They were ENTIRELY and TOTALLY defeated by a force from thousands of miles away. You pukes couldn't handle a scuffle with your next door neighbors.

I don't advocate a war with Iran because it is a proud country with a decent government. You just happen to have I'mADinnerJacket as your weak ass loud mouth president. We had Bush. One loud mouth asshole a war does not make. What everyone is in a tizzy about is that you asswipes are really run by religious fundimentalists. We tolorate them here but we don't let them run things or start wars...Well except for Bush choosing to invade Iraq. There are just too many checks and balances to allow that to happen. Usually...:lol:

If you guys get Nukes you fate is sealed. I hope for your sake you do not take that fatal step. There is something called REALITY you need to come to grips with. The world will not allow it for a number of reasons. We will no doubt participate if not lead the destruction of your country if you aquire nuclear weapons. Youy will never get to use them. Many of your citizens and ALL of your leaders will die if you push past this line in the sand.

If what you want is a change of government I suggest YOU grow some balls and change it. If your stupid leaders make good on thier threats to own nukes...The world and specifically the USA will change it for you and you will not like the outcome. Take a hard look at Iraq befor the first war with the USA and take a look at them now. Is THAT what you really want for your country? I hope you do not because what you are asking for is death and destruction and a living hell for those that survive.

I couldn't have said it better myself.

Iranian Gamer, if you're indeed REAL and not a troll, you need to know this which is obvious to us of course....and the vast majority of the world:

*We may be hurting economically, but we still run the world.

*We maintain the best trained, equipped, financed, etc. military on Earth.

*It took us less than a month to liberate Iraq, TOOK YALL HOW MANY YEARS TO TIE EM AGAIN? ALMOST A FUCKIN DECADE.

*I know the vast majority of your countrymen will welcome the opportunity to FINALLY HAVE A FREE LIFE, legitimate government, etc. In addition to US, and Israel's superior-to-yall military, you'll have to face YOUR OWN PEOPLE TOO.....or you could be a REAL Iranian patriot and join them.....

of course you did that but in what situation? We were all alone without any help but US came to iraq with over 40 countries.all of western countries keep sanction against us even in war and help iraq with everything they had even the weapons of mass destruction(chemical attacks on iranian people)

And hey assclown! NOBODY on this earth have guts more than us.just see our recent history.our revolution was indeed biggest even in 70s.our resistance in iran-iraq war and now we are still marching for our freedom(green wave) so first think about what you want to say before saying it.

and I accept that we have idiot president.like you're former president.so don't consider me as one of ahmaghinejad(ahmagh means stupid in persian) supporters.

and nobody wants war but take a look at what you and you're fellas say about Iran here,is that really you're peace you're talking about? when you talking trash about my compatriots don't expect me to come and say friendly hello to you.if you're country really want to help us to achieve freedom why they keep sanctions against our PEOPLE?(this sanctions have no effect on what our leaders want to do) you have to answer this questions before judging me or my compatriots.

(R)IGHTeous 1 I'm real and I know vast majority of our people want to have free life
and I am one of them.If you take a look at my ava you know which side I am in Iran.but wanting free life don't means we accept you're policies in our region or you're actions.
you're words don't match you're actions.that's why we can not reach peace together.

of course you did that but in what situation? We were all alone without any help but US came to iraq with over 40 countries.all of western countries keep sanction against us even in war and help iraq with everything they had even the weapons of mass destruction(chemical attacks on iranian people)

And hey assclown! NOBODY on this earth have guts more than us.just see our recent history.our revolution was indeed biggest even in 70s.our resistance in iran-iraq war and now we are still marching for our freedom(green wave) so first think about what you want to say before saying it.

and I accept that we have idiot president.like you're former president.so don't consider me as one of ahmaghinejad(ahmagh means stupid in persian) supporters.

and nobody wants war but take a look at what you and you're fellas say about Iran here,is that really you're peace you're talking about? when you talking trash about my compatriots don't expect me to come and say friendly hello to you.if you're country really want to help us to achieve freedom why they keep sanctions against our PEOPLE?(this sanctions have no effect on what our leaders want to do) you have to answer this questions before judging me or my compatriots.

(R)IGHTeous 1 I'm real and I know vast majority of our people want to have free life
and I am one of them.If you take a look at my ava you know which side I am in Iran.but wanting free life don't means we accept you're policies in our region or you're actions.
you're words don't match you're actions.that's why we can not reach peace together.

OK sparky..I'm game. My name is Sean Corey. I'm from Irish stock. I hate ALL organised religion including muslim. About ten percent of Americans feel the same way I do about that issue. I don't get easily provoked like many Americans do because I am very secure in myself and the gaurantees provided in our constitution.

As I see it the fact that your country is run by your religion is your biggest problem. The main reason why our country is truly strong is because for the most part we, the people, control our own destiny. Sure we have our religious zealots...some of them have even made thier way into our government ..but they can only obstruct progress ...they don't call the shots. Unfortunately for me being a republican(a political party which used to be honest and wise) the vehicle these christian fundimentalist fuckwits highjacked to gain national prominence was my own so currently my main goal on this messageboard is to point out thier shortcomings.

The other political party of significance here in the U S is the democrats. They are theoretically the party of progressive social action but have to fight it out with the fundi christians disguised as republicans to get anything accomplished ..and when they do whatever it is gets watered down or twisted until it ends up being nothing like what they started out to do.

We also have problems with big corporations having more power than is wise for any society such as the recent economic collapse caused by greedy people with too much influence in our government. These people control much of our media and have convinced far to many Americans to vote against thier own best interests. Therin lies your problem with us.

Most if not just about ALL Americans know nothing about your country. AND they never will. All the media will ever show about Iran is reruns of your revolution that took our people hostage. That was a serious mistake on your part. Instead of doing the smart thing and immediately returning our people your religious leader the Ayatolla Humeini(sp?) praised the students for capturing the embassy and held on to our people stupidly leaving an impression that will never go away.

That is why you people need to clean up your own act and remove your religious leaders from control of your country. THAT is the only path that will allow you to become part of the community of free nations. I suggest a bloodless coup where you get enough people together and just storm your government and relligious headquarters and physically remove the occupants. Put these people in restraints until you have formed you own constitution and government. Then tell the whole world that Islam does not call the shots in your country anymore and you will be tolotrant towards all other religions including the very annoying Jews. You may have to hold your noses for that one but trust me it will be important. You must declare you will never try to build nuclear weapons and allow international inspectors to supervise any nuclear ambitions you have as far as powerplants go. IF you do these things and allow Americans to travel to your country the word will get out that your country can be trusted. We don't hold grudges forever(Japan,Germany and Viet Nam)when the former enemy becomes a trading partner so the future could be bright. You just have to clean up your own act first.

The person who started this post said Iran has the best Military in the world, which is why people here were slamming Irans military. The thread is not called a "lets make fun of Iran" thread, Americans have a lot of pride in their Military and won't hesitate to defend it, just like Iranians have with their culture. I for one think that the US and America could be good friends if not for your religious corrupt government that supports terrorism, but I think you already realize that if you are down with the Green revolution. Anyways what worries me about your post is this:

you're words don't match you're actions.that's why we can not reach peace together

So what your telling me is, even with the theocracy removed in Iran the US and Iran still could not be friends because of our position in the Middle East?

ambitions you have as far as powerplants go. IF you do these things and allow Americans to travel to your country the word will get out that your country can be trusted. We don't hold grudges forever(Japan,Germany and Viet Nam)when the former enemy becomes a trading partner so the future could be bright. You just have to clean up your own act first.

Americans are allowed to travel to Iran, but I wouldn't recommend it since they are taking Americans hostage now and using them as a political game. The US does not have an embassy but the Swiss embassy handles Americans interests there.

Iran

U.S. passports are valid for travel to Iran. However, the Iranian government does not recognize dual nationality and will treat U.S. - Iranian dual nationals solely as Iranian citizens subject to Iranian laws. Thus, U.S. citizens who were born in Iran, who became naturalized citizens of Iran (e.g., through marriage to an Iranian citizen), and children of such persons—even those without Iranian passports who do not consider themselves Iranian—are considered Iranian nationals by Iranian authorities. Therefore, despite the fact that these individuals hold U.S. citizenship, under Iranian law, they must enter and exit Iran on an Iranian passport, unless the Iranian government has recognized a formal renunciation or loss of Iranian citizenship. Dual nationals may be subject to harsher legal treatment than visitors with only U.S. citizenship.

Info for anyone thinking of going to Iran who has Persian ancestry.

(...)
the germans even under massive bombing were knocking out 500 soviet tanks a day and increasing their own war time production.
(...)

Germany faced iron-ore shortage in 1936.
In 1939 they had full employment, now having a shortage in labor.
Through the 4-year-plan they gave order to mine unrentable and unproductive ore mines at all costs
Four Year Plan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Germany lost the war because of shortage in natural resources.
If Germany had some more rich resource deposits to mine, the whole war would have ended differently.

When he went into Russia it was over, and he had to because Stalin was working towards attacking him. Stalin did not believe Germany would attack. Many of his military men said they would, but Stalin just killed them all and appointed new ones who would not argue with his plans (Barbarosa).

Until his death in July 1996, Adolf von Thadden was a prominent and respected figure in German "right wing" or "nationalist" (conservative) circles.note 1 In this, his final book, this prolific writer concisely and cogently explains why Hitler was compelled, for both political and military reasons, to launch his preemptive strike against the Soviet Union when and how he did. "Stalin's Trap" is also his final legacy to future generations, a sort of testament to young Germans.

For decades the prevailing and more or less official view in the United States and Europe has been that a race-crazed Adolf Hitler, without warning or provocation, betrayed a trusting Josef Stalin by launching a treacherous surprise attack against the totally unprepared Soviet Union on June 22, 1941. Von Thadden's book -- which is based in large part on recently uncovered evidence from Russian archives, Stalin's own statements, and new revelations of Russian military specialists -- persuasively debunks this view.

Many Soviet documents captured by the Germans during the course of the war, as well as German intelligence reports on the Soviet buildup in 1941, amply justify Hitler's decision to strike. Presented before an impartial tribunal, this evidence surely would have exonerated the German military and political leadership. Unfortunately, all of these documents were confiscated and kept by the victorious Allies.

Stalin said:
Stalin said:

Our war plan is ready ... We can begin the war with Germany within the next two months ... There is a peace treaty with Germany, but this is only a deception, or rather a curtain, behind which we can openly work ...

The peaceful policy secured peace for our country ... Now, however, with our reorganized army, which is technologically well prepared for modern warfare, now that we are strong, we must now go from defense to attack.

In fully defending our country, we are obliged to act offensively. We most move from defense to a military policy of offensive action. We must reorganize our propaganda, agitation, and our press in an offensive spirit. The Red Army is a modern army, and a modern army is an offensive army.

The motto of a peaceful policy of the Soviet government is now out of date, and has been overtaken by events ... A new era in the development of the Soviet state has begun, the era of the expansion of its borders, not, as before, through a peaceful policy, but rather by force of arms. Our country has available all the necessary conditions for this.

The successes of the German army are due to the fact that it has not encountered an equally strong opponent. Some Soviet commanders have falsely overestimated the successes of the German army ...

Therefore, I propose a toast to the new era that has dawned in the development of our socialist fatherland. Long live the active offensive policy of the Soviet state!

Click

Why in the FUCK is this thread still going? This is by far the dumbest thread I've ever posted in, and like four months later its still up and running. What the fuck?

No. No. And for the last fucking time, no. Iran's army sucks ass. Fuck Ackmadenijad and his wipe ass douchery. And fuck this thread. Someone stab it through the heart with a steak. The OP as banned like two months ago.

Why in the FUCK is this thread still going? This is by far the dumbest thread I've ever posted in, and like four months later its still up and running. What the fuck?

No. No. And for the last fucking time, no. Iran's army sucks ass. Fuck Ackmadenijad and his wipe ass douchery. And fuck this thread. Someone stab it through the heart with a steak. The OP as banned like two months ago.

LOL - It's been turned from a POS to a readable thread though...

Turn bad into good... :tongue:

(...)
the germans even under massive bombing were knocking out 500 soviet tanks a day and increasing their own war time production.
(...)

Germany faced iron-ore shortage in 1936.
In 1939 they had full employment, now having a shortage in labor.
Through the 4-year-plan they gave order to mine unrentable and unproductive ore mines at all costs
Four Year Plan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Germany lost the war because of shortage in natural resources.
If Germany had some more rich resource deposits to mine, the whole war would have ended differently.

Germany lost the war due to internecine rivalry between the leadership and because they did not enter full war production till 1945 because Hitler felt the population would not put up with the shortages and misery that full war production entails. Operation Barbarossa was launched with one months reserve of fuel and ammunition, so when they didn't knock the Soviet Union off after that first month it was over.

Forum List

Back