Iran approves building 10 enrichment sites.

You know..........I'm a Dinner Jacket (Ahmadinejad) DOES have missiles, and they HAVE tested them. Apparently, they've gotten very close to making a rocket that can hit Israel.

Now.......with all the other nuke enrichment plants? Well.........won't be too long before nuke missiles are a reality from Iran.

When that happens? Nuke 'em till they glow and shoot 'em in the dark. But let Dinner Jacket make the first move.

And, while they're at it, a couple of those AEGIS ICBM interceptor ships might not be a bad idea. One in the Persian Gulf, and one in the Red Sea.

You know..........I'm a Dinner Jacket (Ahmadinejad) DOES have missiles, and they HAVE tested them. Apparently, they've gotten very close to making a rocket that can hit Israel.

Now.......with all the other nuke enrichment plants? Well.........won't be too long before nuke missiles are a reality from Iran.

When that happens? Nuke 'em till they glow and shoot 'em in the dark. But let Dinner Jacket make the first move.

And, while they're at it, a couple of those AEGIS ICBM interceptor ships might not be a bad idea. One in the Persian Gulf, and one in the Red Sea.

Sounds like good policy to me.

Now you're talking.

most of you guys don't know a bit about what's actually going on, or the actual reality of going to war with Iran.

It's a race to commit suicide, and the only suicidal ones I see in the mix are the Iranians. Perhaps it would be best to engage NOW. In 2 months it may be too late.

Well if we do not stop Iran from getting the bomb then Israel will, and that my friends will start WW3.

If Israel picks a fight with Iran, they shouldn't expect our help.

Bringing war to Iran in anticipation of Israel's actions is also not sound foreign policy.

If Israel 'picks a fight' with Iran it won't be for no reason. Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, no matter as many say, Mahmoud is just blowing wind, he has said over and over he will destroy Israel. The USA is NOT,in my opinion, going to start anything with Iran. And I know the next comment someone will bring up, "Oh we won't, not directly".

There WILL be a conflict with Iran, and unfortunantly the majority of their citizens do not want war,the do not want Mahmoud in charge, they want to have the 'freedoms' they once had. The ones in charge beg to do Allah's Will, for the most part, They are the ones going to ignite this conflict.

I have a strong feeling that as soon as Israel see's that Iran is in the position to strike, they will attack Iran. Just my opinion. The one's in charge in Iran are calling the shots, NOT the citizens, GEE Kinda like the USA huh? They are also radical maniacs, hate Jews with a passion and eventually have to be stopped, something that should have happened years ago. And if Iran did successfully strike Israel, who would be the next on their list of hate? Believe me they would go down the list,and attack others, no different than history has shown over millennia.

I wonder if Iran's leadership made the identical threats to say, Russia, France, England, China and others, using the same hateful speech, as they have with Israel, whether THEY would just sit back and wait,after exhausting all efforts for dialog? I don't think so.

Contumacious wrote:

I admire the Iranians testicular fortitude . In light of the fact that the Judeo-American axis of evil has threatened to vanish them from from the page of time.

Are you kidding me?

If Iran was a non threatening nation to those around them and if they were merely looking to be energy efficient, then this would pretty much be a non issues and your idiotic enough to add that last line? lol

I have a fair number of complaints with the Israeli government, but, when another nation tells you they want you exterminated and then proceed to build the weapons to achive that, well it doesn't take much for one to understand that the threat and desire has moved past mere words and into the finale stages of reality.

I would not expect any nation to sit by and not be prepared and ready to remove such a threat, NO, such a reality!

Get real buddy, there is no way to justify Iran's actions on this issue!

And .......... this will measure Obama, in a big way!

Mike

Israel will not sit idly by forever on this issue, nor should they be expected to. In spite of my differences with their governmental policies on some things, they have a right to take this as a life or death issue and to remove the threat.

Anyone who doubts the Israeli resolve and it's ability to defend it's self, is sadly mistaken.

Mr. Obama has his hands more than full on this one and I fear he will spend too much time organizing on this!

Israel will not respect, nor trust such weakness!

Mike

So what ,!? Are Israel and the United States the only ones that are allowed to have nuclear weapons?.!.
is the U.S. and Israel going to invade Iran and start another War now?,.Come on give me a break,
its attitudes like this why we got attacked on Sept,11.! Lets stop this double standard with these Arab
countries now!!.

Ironically, with this announcement, Iran just alienated the biggest Arab country, Saudi Arabia, which also does not want to see Iran have nuclear capability. Iran, under it's current leadership, might be on the road to complete isolation especially if SA and other rich oil producing nations kick them out of OPEC.

And with Saudi Arabia directly across the Gulf, and Pakistan (which already has nuclear capability just across its southern border, I think in no time flat, Iran would know it had placed itself in a no-win situation. They might threaten to block the Strait of Hormuz from oil traffic, but that wouldn't happen with guns pointing at them from every angle.

Iran has done this through 3 or 4 American administrations. They will do exactly as they like and the UN can't stop them Isreal can and will when its had enough. Glass parking lot anyone????

Israel will not sit idly by forever on this issue, nor should they be expected to. In spite of my differences with their governmental policies on some things, they have a right to take this as a life or death issue and to remove the threat.

Anyone who doubts the Israeli resolve and it's ability to defend it's self, is sadly mistaken.

Mr. Obama has his hands more than full on this one and I fear he will spend too much time organizing on this!

Israel will not respect, nor trust such weakness!

Mike

Apparently Israel's hardliner, Benjamin Netanyahu, doesn't view Obama (nor the attempts by the US to stop Iran's military nuclear program) as weak. Netanyahu views the threat of a nuclear Iran as a global problem best dealt with by pressure from the UN. In an interview with Newsweek's Lally Weymouth published in the November 2nd issue, Netanyahu says: "There is much greater cooperation and transparency between the Obama administration and my government than people know."

Iran has every right to pursue nuclear technology, including nuclear weapons. Clearly, America is a huge threat to Iran that can only be mitigated with nuclear weapons.

Forum List

Back