Iran approves building 10 enrichment sites.

Iran has done this through 3 or 4 American administrations. They will do exactly as they like and the UN can't stop them Isreal can and will when its had enough. Glass parking lot anyone????

Iran cannot sustain itself forever by ever increasing economic sanctions. The people will soon rise up and take care of this tyrannic leadership if it gets any worse. It almost happened during their last election. Modern Iranians are more educated and culturally/politically literate than some of their neighbors and they are already tired of being shut out of the opportunities available by becoming a peaceful member of the global community.

If Israel 'picks a fight' with Iran it won't be for no reason. Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, no matter as many say, Mahmoud is just blowing wind, he has said over and over he will destroy Israel. The USA is NOT,in my opinion, going to start anything with Iran. And I know the next comment someone will bring up, "Oh we won't, not directly".

There WILL be a conflict with Iran, and unfortunantly the majority of their citizens do not want war,the do not want Mahmoud in charge, they want to have the 'freedoms' they once had. The ones in charge beg to do Allah's Will, for the most part, They are the ones going to ignite this conflict.

I have a strong feeling that as soon as Israel see's that Iran is in the position to strike, they will attack Iran. Just my opinion. The one's in charge in Iran are calling the shots, NOT the citizens, GEE Kinda like the USA huh? They are also radical maniacs, hate Jews with a passion and eventually have to be stopped, something that should have happened years ago. And if Iran did successfully strike Israel, who would be the next on their list of hate? Believe me they would go down the list,and attack others, no different than history has shown over millennia.

I wonder if Iran's leadership made the identical threats to say, Russia, France, England, China and others, using the same hateful speech, as they have with Israel, whether THEY would just sit back and wait,after exhausting all efforts for dialog? I don't think so.

If Israel attacks Iran, they have picked the fight. They should expect no help from us.

If Iran attacks Israel, they have picked the fight. The should expect help from us.

Attacking Iran to prevent Israel from attacking Iran is idiotic to the nth degree.

Furthermore, it's not going to happen. Iran has too many allies that we can't force to piss off.

Iran has played this all beautifully. They should erect a statue to George W. Bush. He's been their biggest useful idiot.

Yeah...........just like there are no homosexuals in Iran (at least, according to Mad Dinner Jacket), yet, strangely enough, I just watched a documentary dealing with that very thing.......

Hmmmm..............

But then again, we already know that the IsLAME practice of "taquiyya" allows lying, don't we?

Correct.

The Iranian administration is not suicidal. It has never threatened to attack the US.

In fact, Iran has never threatened to attack anyone. :cool:

Really?

What part of "we will wipe Israel off of the map" did you miss?

Sounds like a threat to me Sucking Idiot.

I invite you to post your evidence and I'll post mine. We've been through this time and again.. If you wanted to erase Nazis from the pages of time it's not the same as wiping Germany off of the map. That phrase that you seem to think is a quote illustrates exactly why jews are just as capable of using false assumptions on crafted propaganda as any other human hellbent validating racist excuses.

Israel ought to be wiped off the map. Those lands belong to the Arabs. Israel deserves eevry suicide bomb they eat.

Israel ought to be wiped off the map. Those lands belong to the Arabs. Israel deserves eevry suicide bomb they eat.

We got a hater over here! Which military invasion are you using for your basis? Also can you research the term mutually assured destruction? Mushroom cloud in your backyard? Go figure.

Last edited:
Yeah...........just like there are no homosexuals in Iran (at least, according to Mad Dinner Jacket), yet, strangely enough, I just watched a documentary dealing with that very thing.......

Hmmmm..............

But then again, we already know that the IsLAME practice of "taquiyya" allows lying, don't we?

Just one correction, the mans name is " I'm a jihad."

In fact, Iran has never threatened to attack anyone. :cool:

Really?

What part of "we will wipe Israel off of the map" did you miss?

Sounds like a threat to me Sucking Idiot.

I invite you to post your evidence and I'll post mine. We've been through this time and again.. If you wanted to erase Nazis from the pages of time it's not the same as wiping Germany off of the map. That phrase that you seem to think is a quote illustrates exactly why jews are just as capable of using false assumptions on crafted propaganda as any other human hellbent validating racist excuses.

According to Juan Cole, a University of Michigan Professor of Modern Middle East and South Asian History, Ahmadinejad's statement should be translated as:

The Imam said that this regime occupying Jerusalem (een rezhim-e eshghalgar-e qods) must [vanish from] the page of time (bayad az safheh-ye ruzgar mahv shavad).

In American English it would be wipe their ass off the face of the map.

Last edited:
Well if we do not stop Iran from getting the bomb then Israel will, and that my friends will start WW3.

If Israel picks a fight with Iran, they shouldn't expect our help.

Bringing war to Iran in anticipation of Israel's actions is also not sound foreign policy.

Really? You would step aside and let our only true allies in the ME stand alone? That would only be looked upon as our weakness, not a strength.....

The Iranian's position has been anti US for 4 decades, the Iraq War was not the beginning of their nuclear ambitions, they started their Nuclear Program in 1957.....

The longer we sit back and wait, the more lives will be lost to this regimes ambitions.....

According to Juan Cole, a University of Michigan Professor of Modern Middle East and South Asian History, Ahmadinejad's statement should be translated as:

The Imam said that this regime occupying Jerusalem (een rezhim-e eshghalgar-e qods) must [vanish from] the page of time (bayad az safheh-ye ruzgar mahv shavad).

In American English it would be wipe their ass off the face of the map.
But don't you see - all the Palestinians want is the Jewish government gone. The Jewish people are free to remain and become slaves of Islamic masters. They just better not expect to get the same rights they extend to Palestinians when Islam is in charge.

Unlike in Washington, in Israel there is a very real and crucial clock ticking on this problem. Obama (Carter Jr.) may be left with no time on the clock and a TelePrompTer without ant text.

Our Naval, intelligence and some other speciality forces could aid Israel to a degree, but, we are very limited.

However, much unlike what comes from Washington, the principals involved know what to expect from Israel and they understand their resolve!

As this evening could be a very defining moment for Obama in regard to Afghanistan, what he projects will be or could be vital in regard to the Iran situation as well and our enemies around the world will be watching closely.

Healthcare has always been pinned as Obama's make or break issue, well that and of course the economy. However, the true measure of this man could very well lay in Iran!

Mike

So what ,!? Are Israel and the United States the only ones that are allowed to have nuclear weapons?.!.
is the U.S. and Israel going to invade Iran and start another War now?,.Come on give me a break,
its attitudes like this why we got attacked on Sept,11.! Lets stop this double standard with these Arab
countries now!!.
Ever hear of the NPT? Read it.

So what ,!? Are Israel and the United States the only ones that are allowed to have nuclear weapons?.!.
is the U.S. and Israel going to invade Iran and start another War now?,.Come on give me a break,
its attitudes like this why we got attacked on Sept,11.! Lets stop this double standard with these Arab
countries now!!.

Yes.

It hard to fuck around in the internal affairs of other nations when they have nuclear power.

countries now!!.

Yes.

It hard to fuck around in the internal affairs of other nations when they have nuclear power.

When they sign a treaty and break it, they can rest assured they will be fucked with mercilessly, at least by nations with a pair and who value treaties.

I thought Iran didn't have a nuclear program... now they do, and the UN sanctions them....again... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh no, not another sanction!!!!!!

Forum List

Back