Iowa Women Picking the Wrong Candidate

I am so shocked.

Fucking unbelievable plot twist, folks.

Mr. "Centrist", "Independent" agrees with the Legacy MSM for the fourteenth billionth time.

Wowsers.
Fuck off. You've known I didn't approve of Trump, never have and never will. Between Trump and Joe, I would definitely vote Joe.

How important is the future to you? The future of America depends on picking the right candidate in 2024. Apparently some on Iowa don't have common sense.

---Trump is leading big in Iowa, but these GOP women are looking at someone else---

i'm gonna take a wild guess here, lenny, that these women know trump will win and that they are throwing their caucus votes away, but can not bring themselves to vote for a pig.

If anyone actually believes that Haley is in any way legitimately ''surging,'' then I have a bridge to sell you. lolol.

These online mainstream media platforms are getting embarrassingly amateur in their social engineering attempts. No substance whatsoever. Not even a little bit.

Apparently they're only interested in promoting that whole ''because muh feelz'' narrative. That's as deep as the mud puddle gets. Do you know why? I'll tell you why. It's because that's only as deep as they want their mud puddle to be.

Start getting into actual policy and Haley is dead on arrival, no matter how hard the neocon doner class pimps her out to the public.

Last edited:
How important is the future to you? The future of America depends on picking the right candidate in 2024. Apparently some on Iowa don't have common sense.

---Trump is leading big in Iowa, but these GOP women are looking at someone else---

Haley is a neocon bought and paid for by the Ukraine and Israel lobby. That’s always she’s another one of those America can invade whatever country it wants but if another country invades a country thousands of miles away from us, it’s a problem. Russia never gave Iraq any money in 2003.

Vivek or Trump ftw

If anyone actually believes that Haley is in any way legitimately ''surging,'' then I have a bridge to sell you. lolol.

These online mainstream media platforms are getting embarrassingly amateur in their social engineering attempts. No substance whatsoever. Not even a little bit.

Apparently they're only interested in promoting that whole ''because muh feelz'' narrative. That's as deep as the mud puddle gets. Do you now why? I'll tell you why. It's because that;s only as deep as they want ther mud puddle to be.

Start getting into actual policy and Haley is dead on arrival, no matter how hard the neocon doner class pimps her out to the public.
Vivek is far more supported compared Haley….Vivek dominates podcasts and YouTube. He’s getting millions and millions of views and likes.

Apparently they're only interested in promoting that whole ''because muh feelz'' narrative. That's as deep as the mud puddle gets. Do you now why? I'll tell you why. It's because that;s only as deep as they want ther mud puddle to be.

haley is supported by koch, the infinitely rich and powerful conservative donor who has never been a liberal yet whise social engineering skill is demonstrated by your response and the existence of this op.

as for policy, haley and trump are identical: anything koch wants

Why would ANY woman vote for a the rapist who engineered the overturn of Roe v. Wade?

Trump is the WRONG candidate.
Regret is a strong word, but it fits here.

One little line from your link - don't underestimate the people who don't want the chaos anymore.
America has Trump fatigue.
The endless demeaning and pushing to destroy Trump from the Prog controlled media which is the 5th column, and the entertainers keeps him known. This gender abortion stuff is going to backfire when Americans are poor enough. It already has in the poorer areas. Women are treated like shit. The more men are denied employment due to all of the equity the poorer we get, and it sets the game up for more and more women to be treated like shit. Eventually the poorer will go get their things to survive from those who have it. And since many women who are single will have it a lot due to equity, it won't be pretty. This is what Kennedy meant for what we can do for our country as a warning. Instead, we are doing the reverse.

Forum List

Back