Donald Trump's Truth Social Tipped FBI to *Armed* Utah Man Killed in Pre-Dawn Raid

Would the Biden campaign warn Trump of a similar threat?

• Yes, of course.

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Don't make me laugh.

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters

Cellblock2429

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 22, 2016
New York
Gee, Libs - what ya gotta say about this news tidbit?
Truth Social, the social media company owned by Trump, reportedly contacted the FBI back in March to tip them off about threats against Joe Biden made by a Utah man killed in a pre-dawn raid.

Craig Robertson, 75, was shot and killed by Salt Lake City FBI agents early Wednesday morning.

According to reports, Robertson was facing 3 counts after posting threats to Joe Biden: Interstate threats, threats against the president, and influencing, impeding and retaliating against federal law enforcement officers by threat.

Robertson allegedly threatened to kill Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, Manhattan DA Alvin Bragg and other officials prosecuting Trump in a series of social media posts.

https://ruamupr.com/wc/3600/13529/16709/16709,16701.html

This shooting stinks to high heaven....reminds me of Ruby Ridge.

From what I have read the old man was merely posting dreams aka a fantasy or fantasies he had no plans to shoot anyone.....the FBI over-reacted because the DOJ wanted headlines about killing a dangerous conservative....though there is no real evidence he was a threat to anyone....and why did they conduct the raid in the wee hours of the morning?

From what they had to go on which was not much.....they could have notified the guy to come down to the local police station for an interview....he was a law abiding citizen and most likely he would have complield.

Instead they break into thus guys house in the dark...most likely waking him up and thus in his confused state of mind....he probably had no idea what was happening.

The FBI wanted a shootout....and they provoked one...in order to kill the old guy.

This a political assasination at the very least.

Gee, Libs - what ya gotta say about this news tidbit?
Truth Social, the social media company owned by Trump, reportedly contacted the FBI back in March to tip them off about threats against Joe Biden made by a Utah man killed in a pre-dawn raid.

Craig Robertson, 75, was shot and killed by Salt Lake City FBI agents early Wednesday morning.

According to reports, Robertson was facing 3 counts after posting threats to Joe Biden: Interstate threats, threats against the president, and influencing, impeding and retaliating against federal law enforcement officers by threat.

Robertson allegedly threatened to kill Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, Manhattan DA Alvin Bragg and other officials prosecuting Trump in a series of social media posts.

ESaver Watt.... Review King
So....

The post is informative insofar as to indicate just how far the GOP has fallen. If the post is true..that a social media organization notified the authorities as to threats on a public officials's life...they didn't do anything other than what they are supposed to do.

That the right wing loons think this is exceptional behavior confirms one thing...

A right wing loon organization doing the right thing is exceptional...nobody expects it. Not even their own rank and file.

I'll add my applause. It was a win for the good guys that some gun nut was taken out before he did something violent.

You'll note the right wing is not applauding the efforts of our law enforcement officers. All to pity them more.

This shooting stinks to high heaven....reminds me of Ruby Ridge.

From what I have read the old man was merely posting dreams aka a fantasy or fantasies he had no plans to shoot anyone.....the FBI over-reacted because the DOJ wanted headlines about killing a dangerous conservative....though there is no real evidence he was a threat to anyone....and why did they conduct the raid in the wee hours of the morning?

From what they had to go on which was not much.....they could have notified the guy to come down to the local police station for an interview....he was a law abiding citizen and most likely he would have complield.

Instead they break into thus guys house in the dark...most likely waking him up and thus in his confused state of mind....he probably had no idea what was happening.

The FBI wanted a shootout....and they provoked one...in order to kill the old guy.

This a political assasination at the very least.
The FBI does that to everyone that they are pursuing. The old skeet in Utah was treated the same.
Never seen the movie Dillinger?

Forum List

Back