Iowa Republican ready to take up arms against her country

The way to reform government is at the ballot box.

If and only if universal voter rights are respected. Otherwise, we can expect real fraud.
do you mean legal voter rights or the illegal voters democrats are recruiting to stuff the ballot boxes?

Democrats are recruiting to stuff the ballot boxes? No, they are not. Rachel Maddow just debunked the shit out of that lie. See my post in Vigilante's thread.
I already read your liberal spin bullshit. nothing is debunked. now go tamper with some more voting machines. face it, you libs are going down in november

If and only if universal voter rights are respected. Otherwise, we can expect real fraud.
do you mean legal voter rights or the illegal voters democrats are recruiting to stuff the ballot boxes?

Democrats are recruiting to stuff the ballot boxes? No, they are not. Rachel Maddow just debunked the shit out of that lie. See my post in Vigilante's thread.
I already read your liberal spin bullshit. nothing is debunked. now go tamper with some more voting machines. face it, you libs are going down in november

Contact Ken Bennett, Arizona Secretary of State, and ask him.

Arizona Secretary of State Home Page

Contact the Arizona Secretary of State

Leave it to RW to clearly make the case that he fully supports an oppressive Government...

Where did I say that?

I said I advocate citizens using their Constitutional freedoms to fight an oppressive Government. That is something I would expect a Senator to advocate
That was the exact thing that was said but because it's a republican saying it you don't agree with it.

I find highly amusing and even more sad the you on the left want to try and cast Joni Ernst a woman who in case you have forgot or chose to ignore is a Lieutenant Colonel in the Iowa Army National Guard which means she is willing to protect and defend this nation as a radical dangerous anti government extremist. I understand the political motivation she is a Republican she has good chance of winning her race and taking the Republicans one step closer to controlling the Senate but it doesn't make what your attempting to do any less pathetic.

I find highly amusing and even more sad the you on the left want to try and cast Joni Ernst a woman who in case you have forgot or chose to ignore is a Lieutenant Colonel in the Iowa Army National Guard which means she is willing to protect and defend this nation as a radical dangerous anti government extremist. I understand the political motivation she is a Republican she has good chance of winning her race and taking the Republicans one step closer to controlling the Senate but it doesn't make what your attempting to do any less pathetic.

Joni Ernst is a NaziCon piece of shit. We don't want her neanderthal brain in the U.S. Senate.

i-grew-up-castrating-pigs-on-an-iowa-farm.jpg

Keep her in Iowa and let her castrate some more hogs. Apparently she likes to play with nuts.

Last edited:

Joni Ernst is a NaziCon piece of shit. We don't want her neanderthal brain in the U.S. Senate.

i-grew-up-castrating-pigs-on-an-iowa-farm.jpg

Keep her in Iowa and let her castrate some more hogs. Apparently she likes to play with nuts.
Thanks for reminding us how much liberals respect other peoples views and how much they respect women shitting bull. Oh yeah before I forget.
REDSKINS.
Asshole.

Allegations are easy to make, evidence is required to prove them. Evidence exists that some targeted voters will be hampered by efforts of the once and no more GOP to restrict voting hours, restrict the number of polling places, increase the distance of polling places from the potential voters home and the effort to require acceptable ID's, some of which will cost money and that is a poll tax.

If a person does not have proper ID they must be allowed to vote, and if there is reasonable suspicion that fraud was committed they should be prosecuted. Any effort to deny the voter the right to vote is a violation of their civil rights, and likewise anyone who denies them of their right to vote should be prosecuted.

Every honest person knows the GOP's concern for voter fraud is a ploy to restrict likely Democratic voters; only liars and cheats argue differently and only morons believe them.

Candidate s gun remarks should scare us all Opinion - CNN.com

Joni Ernst, the Iowa candidate who has vaulted to within an inch of United States Senate due to her boasting of hog castration in this year's most inventive political ad, was speaking to the National Rifle Association in 2012.

"I do believe in the right to carry, and I believe in the right to defend myself and my family -- whether it's from an intruder, or whether it's from the government, should they decide that my rights are no longer important."
And? nothing wrong with what she said. Only a loon would disagree.
No...most Americans won't tolerate those who would take up arms against our country
:blahblah:

:laugh2:

desperation and semantic distortion
no. she made an unclear statement. she said she would use her guns if the government decided that her rights were no longer important. what is her threshold for that? it's a question she should answer.

When the Constitution is no longer the law of the land.
Clear enough?
no. who decides that? some people claim that public accommodation laws violate their first amendment rights. should they take up arms against the government?

How about when your Government is set to allow millions of immigrants into the country in order to flood your country with a certain type of voter that will make our fucked up job situation even worse?
Reason enough?

What's unconstitutional about the government of a country founded by immigrants allowing more immigrants into the country?

This country wasn't founded by immigrants...it was founded by pilgrims.
There's a difference.

Ok. Let's cut to the chase here

The WORST thing a government can ever do to you. A government agent knocks on your door to confiscate your guns

Do you kill him?
I know what you are doing you can reverse the role government official bust in your home and grabs your child without a warrant call it a no warrant search you just going to stand their and allow them to harm your child, watch for the courts to run it course? That is if your child gets a court date.
It happens all the time. The government can come in and take your child. If they don't have a warrant or probable cause, you take them to court
You don't shoot them

The WORST thing a government can ever do to you. A government agent knocks on your door to confiscate your guns

Do you kill him?
I know what you are doing you can reverse the role government official bust in your home and grabs your child without a warrant call it a no warrant search you just going to stand their and allow them to harm your child, watch for the courts to run it course? That is if your child gets a court date.
It happens all the time. The government can come in and take your child. If they don't have a warrant or probable cause, you take them to court
You don't shoot them

This nation was founded by revolutionaries who refused to accept government corruption and oppression.

Do you kill him?
You don't shoot them

This nation was founded by revolutionaries who refused to accept government corruption and oppression.
They fought over not having representation in government

Something you have skippy

Do you kill him?
You don't shoot them

They fought corruption and oppression by an out of control gvmt.
Parse words all you like...skippy.

They were revolutionaries and patriots fighting for self determination...or were they disloyal traitors....skippy?

Do you kill him?
You don't shoot them

They were revolutionaries and patriots fighting for self determination...or were they disloyal traitors....skippy?

The point is skippy
You have all those constitutional protections that the founders didn't.
How you like that free speech? How bout the vote?
Keeps government in check.......not your gun

You don't shoot them

The point is skippy

When in the course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature’s God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.
Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed.
But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security. — Such has been the patient sufferance of these Colonies; and such is now the necessity which constrains them to alter their former Systems of Government.

You don't shoot them

The point is skippy

When in the course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature’s God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.
Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed.
But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security. — Such has been the patient sufferance of these Colonies; and such is now the necessity which constrains them to alter their former Systems of Government.
Nice cut and paste

But what it shows is that you have controls over your government that they didn't
When you have a strong first amendment, you don't need a second

The point is skippy

Nice cut and paste

But what it shows is that you have controls over your government that they didn't

Yes..it's called "cut and paste" when you copy directly from a source. You're very sharp.:rolleyes:

..did you think I wrote that myself? It's from the declaration of independence...maybe you've heard of it?

When people don't believe in their government any more, "amendments" don't matter.

The point is skippy

Nice cut and paste

Yes..it's called "cut and paste" when you copy directly from a source. You're very sharp.:rolleyes:

..did you think I wrote that myself? It's from the declaration of independence...maybe you've heard of it?

When people don't believe in their government any more, "amendments" don't matter.
We have a more important document called the Constitution that gives you control over your government
Your first amendment rights are more powerful than your second

We have a more important document called the Constitution that gives you control over your government
Your first amendment rights are more powerful than your second

The constitution has been rendered irrelevant by 250 years of "slick" lawyers "interpreting"..and "re interpreting" it so they can twist it for their own purposes.

The next 3 phases of american history will be collapse, partitioning and reconstruction.
We'll do it our way...you can do it your way. Good luck in your new nation.

Forum List

Back