Iowa Press Asks Bobby Jindal If He Is A U.S. Citizen (Why Not Obama?)

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Everyone in the obfuscating media knows exactly what to ask about natural born citizenship otherwise they wouldn't have spent the past 7 years doing their best to cover it up. Jindal knew exactly what not to say. Not one member of the press ever asked Obama directly if he was a U.S. citizen. We know why.

Bobby Jindal was born Piyush Jindal in June of 1971 in Baton Rouge, La to legal green card holding parents, both citizens of India at the time. His mother naturalized a little over five years later followed by his father over fifteen years later. He was born with natural allegiance to India and with legal Indian citizenship. An Article 2 Section 1 Constitutional natural born Citizen is one who is born with sole allegiance to America. Allegiance is the key. Hypothetically, what if we went to war with India with Jindal as president and we had to use nukes against them. Jindal's and his wife's large family are in India. Would there be a conflict of interest? Would the Jindals family there cause him to hesitate? See why it's important to be born in America with both parents being U.S. citizens to ensure sole allegiance to the country with no ties to any other foreign sovereignty. The founders recognized this. John Jay, who became the first chief justice of the Supreme Court, recognized this too and submitted a letter to George Washington (when framing the qualifications to be president) suggesting the president not be a citizen but rather a natural born citizen. Here is that letter:

jay-letter.jpg

Typed:
ATF-2%2BOP.jpg

Natural born Citizen is a legal term of art from Natural Law and the Laws of Nature and the Law of Nations. Natural born Citizens are the children of Citizens with said children born in the USA of two U.S. Citizens (who themselves both were either born Citizens or naturalized citizens at the time of birth of their child). Gov Bobby Jindal can serve as a Governor of Louisiana, or a U.S. Senator from Louisiana, but he is not constitutionally eligible for the office of President and Commander of the Military, or the office of Vice President.

Iowa Press Gov. Jindal Questioned About U.S. Citizen Status What About Obama s Citizenship - Birther Report

Last edited:
Everyone in the obfuscating media knows exactly what to ask about natural born citizenship otherwise they wouldn't have spent the past 7 years doing their best to cover it up. Jindal knew exactly what not to say. Not one member of the press ever asked Obama directly if he was a U.S. citizen. We know why.

Bobby Jindal was born Piyush Jindal in June of 1971 in Baton Rouge, La to legal green card holding parents, both citizens of India at the time. His mother naturalized a little over five years later followed by his father over fifteen years later. He was born with natural allegiance to India and with legal Indian citizenship. An Article 2 Section 1 Constitutional natural born Citizen is one who is born with sole allegiance to America. Allegiance is the key.

Allegiance as understood by the founders was a factor of where you were born. Not your parents. If you were born under the laws of the King, you were a natural born subject of the King. Even if your parents were foreigners. Allegiance follows place of birth. Nor parentage.

Natural born status followed place of birth.

The USSC already found this more than a century ago. Its part of British Common Law.

Wong Kim Ark v. U.S. said:
The fundamental principle of the common law with regard to English nationality was birth within the allegiance, also called "ligealty," "obedience," "faith," or "power" of the King. The principle embraced all persons born within the King's allegiance and subject to his protection. Such allegiance and protection were mutual -- as expressed in the maxim protectio trahit subjectionem, et subjectio protectionem -- and were not restricted to natural-born subjects and naturalized subjects, or to those who had taken an oath of allegiance, but were predicable of aliens in amity so long as they were within the kingdom. Children, born in England, of such aliens were therefore natural-born subjects."

And you already know all of this. You just really hope we don't.

Hypothetically, what if we went to war with India with Jindal as president and we had to use nukes against them. Jindal's and his wife's large family are in India. Would there be a conflict of interest? Would the Jindals family there cause him to hesitate? See why it's important to be born in America with both parents being U.S. citizens to ensure sole allegiance to the country with no ties to any other foreign sovereignty. The founders recognized this. John Jay, who became the first chief justice of the Supreme Court, recognized this too and submitted a letter to George Washington (when framing the qualifications to be president) suggesting the president not be a citizen but rather a natural born citizen. Here is that letter:

jay-letter.jpg

Typed:
ATF-2%2BOP.jpg

Natural born Citizen is a legal term of art from Natural Law and the Laws of Nature and the Law of Nations. Natural born Citizens are the children of Citizens with said children born in the USA of two U.S. Citizens (who themselves both were either born Citizens or naturalized citizens at the time of birth of their child). Gov Bobby Jindal can serve as a Governor of Louisiana, or a U.S. Senator from Louisiana, but he is not constitutionally eligible for the office of President and Commander of the Military, or the office of Vice President.

Iowa Press Gov. Jindal Questioned About U.S. Citizen Status What About Obama s Citizenship - Birther Report

Stephen....we've had this conversation a dozen times. Each time you have your ass handed to you, you abandon your thread. And then you pop up later making the same exact argument that failed you before.

Natural born status as understood by the founders was someone born in the US.

Last edited:
Considering that your 'source' is Birtherreport- I doubt any 'press' actually asked about Jindal's citizenship.

Jindal is eligible- but unlikely to be elected.

Of course to you he is just another dark skinned sub race.

• Banned
Considering that your 'source' is Birtherreport- I doubt any 'press' actually asked about Jindal's citizenship.
/QUOTE]You're so blind with Obama love you didn't even see the video in the link from Iowa Public TV. Here it is from the link Obama water boy.

Jindal is Republican, Obama is Democrat. You know the way each party is treated is like night and day.

/QUOTE]You're so blind with Obama love you didn't even see the video in the link from Iowa Public TV. Here it is from the link Obama water boy.

The fundamental principle of the common law with regard to English nationality was birth within the allegiance, also called "ligealty," "obedience," "faith," or "power" of the King. The principle embraced all persons born within the King's allegiance and subject to his protection. Such allegiance and protection were mutual -- as expressed in the maxim protectio trahit subjectionem, et subjectio protectionem -- and were not restricted to natural-born subjects and naturalized subjects, or to those who had taken an oath of allegiance, but were predicable of aliens in amity so long as they were within the kingdom. Children, born in England, of such aliens were therefore natural-born subjects."

Keep running, Stephen.

Keep running, Stephen.

I'm not running. I'm outside on my dock with my racially aware grandkids fishing for Speckeled Trout right now.

Keep running, Stephen.

I'm not running. I'm outside on my dock with my racially aware grandkids fishing for Speckeled Trout right now.

Uh-huh.

And all the *other* threads you've started and abandoned when I've shredded your argument about natural born citizenship?

You must fish a lot.

Keep running, Stephen.

Uh-huh.

And all the *other* threads you've started and abandoned when I've shredded your argument about natural born citizenship?

You must fish a lot.

Since I'm retired, yes. And your fantasy of shredding my truthful arguments is just that, fantasy.

Keep running, Stephen.

Uh-huh.

You must fish a lot.

Since I'm retired, yes. And your fantasy of shredding my truthful arguments is just that, fantasy.

Uh-huh. Which is why you still won't discuss the facts of the case. Why you're still ignoring the Wong Kim Ark decision, still ignoring English Common Law, still ignoring natural born status following place of birth. I mean, its all right there in the string you're replying to.

And you won't touch any of it with a 10 foot pole. Remember that. There's a reasons why all your posts now are merely excuses why you lost.

Forum List

Back