Invisible?

LoneLaugher

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2011
Inside Mac's Head
I must have missed something. When some snowflake puts you on ”iggy”, it is like they become invisible to you? Is that right?

How about that! The snowflakes won!

FTP.

I must have missed something. When some snowflake puts you on ”iggy”, it is like they become invisible to you? Is that right?

FTP.
putting someone on iggy is equal to being a pussy....thats my opinion anyway....
Agreed.

Who cares how the ignore function works?

I have never thought about it.

Why would anyone care?

FTP.
putting someone on iggy is equal to being a pussy....thats my opinion anyway....
Agreed.

Why would anyone care?
when you put someone on ignore.....that poster won.....

FTP.
Agreed.

Why would anyone care?

. . . although, I have been curious sometimes, to know who put me on ignore. I am sure lots of folks.

One guy even made a thread on it once, so I am sure more folks have me on ignore than most.

Just curious as to how many.

FTP.
Agreed.

Why would anyone care?

. . . although, I have been curious sometimes, to know who put me on ignore. I am sure lots of folks.

One guy even made a thread on it once, so I am sure more folks have me on ignore than most.

Just curious as to how many.
the poster named dotcom who was run out of here claimed he had me on ignore but yet seemed to know what i was saying about him...

I generally only put people on my ignore list if they do dumb shit that messes up the functionality of the board. It's especially annoying when they do that for no reason other than to entertain themselves.

For Instance, I noticed bluzman61 moving company LLC decided to rearrange the music section to their own personal liking and bury everything else. So, he went on ignore and now the music section is back the way it was for me. Because, you know, once they figure out they're gonna get away with it on a technicality, they're gonna keep on doing it just for the fun of it. Bad element, those types.

Stupid thread titles are another pet peeve, those idiots go on ignore. The ones who do it all the time, anyway. If I can't tell what the thread is about by reading the title, and the same person is always doing dumb shit like that, they go on ignore.

There's a couple other instances of when I'd do that but I forget em at the moment.

After a week or so of being on the ignore list you kind of forget those people even exist.

Oh, another thing, people who always post a link in an op and then you have to click that link and then four more links to find the story. And then when you do finally do get to the story, it's stupid shit. Ainobody got time fo dat. Off to ignore for them, too, if they make a habit of it.

Can't recall ever putting someone on ignore because of their views.

Last edited:

FTP.
No, theres a lot of useless noise out there and people who refuse to deal with the topic. Some people arent worth the background noise they generate

When did the change take place? It used to be that when someone put me on ignore, they couldn't see my stuff, but I could still see theirs.

What snowflake got the nods to make this change?

FTP.
Agreed.

Why would anyone care?
Not if they are a schizzo and you have better things to do than babble with 5 idiots

FTP.
Agreed.

Why would anyone care?
Not if they are a schizzo and you have better things to do than babble with 5 idiots

Naw, I agree with Harry. You don't have to engage with them. . . OTH, they can sometimes be good for comedic relief.

tenor.gif

FTP.
Agreed.

Why would anyone care?
if you had better things to do you would not be here babbling with the people here....

FTP.
Agreed.

Why would anyone care?
if you had better things to do you would not be here babbling with the people here....
Same to you......................................

Market is closed today anyway

Forum List

Back