Billionaire Ken Griffin: I'm not donating to Harvard any longer

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
‘All they do is produce whiney snowflakes’
i.e. Leftards.

He’s donated $300 million in the past.

Ken Griffin, one of the largest donors to Harvard University, said he won't support the school financially unless it makes significant changes and accused elite US colleges of producing "whiny snowflakes" instead of future leaders.
"I'm not interested in supporting the institution," Griffin said of Harvard at the MFA Network conference in Miami on Tuesday. The billionaire said the university must make clear that it will "resume its role educating young American men and women to be leaders and problem solvers."

‘All they do is produce whiney snowflakes’
i.e. Leftards.

He’s donated $300 million in the past.

Ken Griffin, one of the largest donors to Harvard University, said he won't support the school financially unless it makes significant changes and accused elite US colleges of producing "whiny snowflakes" instead of future leaders.
"I'm not interested in supporting the institution," Griffin said of Harvard at the MFA Network conference in Miami on Tuesday. The billionaire said the university must make clear that it will "resume its role educating young American men and women to be leaders and problem solvers."

Good. Now they dont have to cater to any right wing policies.

That’s the value of a Harvard diploma.
GBKZBMmWwAEMIN3.jpg:large

Forum List

Back