Investigation to Lock Hillary Up Still Going

Liberals go around smear talking the Clinton Body Count, but when asked about what happened, they change the subject.

Hillary supporters thought she had escaped justice. Looks like the investigation is still going on.

<< Judicial Watch was in court Thursday fighting to force Hillary Clinton to answer questions under oath about her private server. Judge Royce Lamberth, a Reagan appointee on Thursday granted Judicial Watch additional discovery and Hillary Clinton has 30 days to oppose to their request to question her under oath.
Judicial Watch has four more months to conduct the discovery that Judge Lamberth just granted them, according to JW attorney Ramona Cotca. >>

Update: Court Gives Judicial Watch Additional Discovery and Witnesses on Hillary Clinton Email Scandal
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

OMG might as well make a thread called "Mexico may still pay for wall." Jesus Christ, you fucking idiot. :cuckoo:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Investigation to Lock Hillary Up Still Going
No it's not
It's an active court case. AG Barr is looking to put Comey, Mueller, McCabe, and Obama in prison for their criminal activities while planning their coup against Trump, Barr might as will prosecute Hillary at the same time. I'm sure the current president would approve of Barr's actions.

So I guess this is an argument that you are looking for a conspiracy as opposed to facts.
I know that liberals love to throw the word "conspiracy" around, thinking it will dIspell anything in front of them, but both links i cited are FACTUAL from top to bottom.

OK then, so what are you waiting on? My statement earlier stated that Gowdy had all the facts he needed to prosecute her.

What are people waiting on?

We realized that she argued us into a stupid war and then ran guns out of that country to arm terrorists that then used those guns against our military that she argued into Syria.

Sorry, what other info did he need? If there ever was a case for treason IMO this would be a textbook case.
THE CLINTON BODY-COUNT | WHAT REALLY HAPPENED

RUDY GIULIANI BELIEVES HILLARY IS GUILTY OF THESE 16 CRIMES

Now, if you could only convince a sane person of all that info, instead of just conspiracy theory nuts, you might have something.
I say do a Muller type investigation. Unlimited funds, unlimited resources, have the right to raid her lawyers office's. Would you support that?

We realized that she argued us into a stupid war and then ran guns out of that country to arm terrorists that then used those guns against our military that she argued into Syria.

Sorry, what other info did he need? If there ever was a case for treason IMO this would be a textbook case.

Now, if you could only convince a sane person of all that info, instead of just conspiracy theory nuts, you might have something.
I say do a Muller type investigation. Unlimited funds, unlimited resources, have the right to raid her lawyers office's. Would you support that?

Why is that needed? I laid out all the reason you would need.

if what you claim is true, she did not do this in a vacuum... it was a strategic government decision to do such for the best interest of the USA at the time...

the Secretary of Defense, the generals in the Military, the National Security advisor, the President, the Head of the CIA, and other heads all made and advised on doing such a thing.

That is not treason, not even close... maybe a mistake, but nothing illegal that I could identify?

We've F-up left and right over the past 100 years on foreign policy just like this...(if it did really occur) no one is locked up for foreign policy mistakes.

if what you claim is true, she did not do this in a vacuum... it was a strategic government decision to do such for the best interest of the USA at the time...

No it wasn't in a vacuum but it was her job and no it was NOT in the best interest of the USA outside of those who believe the USA is little more than a way to provide for Wall Street.

the Secretary of Defense, the generals in the Military, the National Security advisor, the President, the Head of the CIA, and other heads all made and advised on doing such a thing.

That is not treason, not even close... maybe a mistake, but nothing illegal that I could identify?

We've F-up left and right over the past 100 years on foreign policy just like this...(if it did really occur) no one is locked up for foreign policy mistakes.

Again, we invaded a country doing nothing to us. We set up an arms running scheme in that country to arm terrorists in Syria. Those arms were then used against the US military in another country we had no place being.

It's why enough of us would not vote for Hillary and consider Obama an absolute failure. I'm not sure how you don't consider arming those who used those arms against our military as treason.

Republicans believe they can charge her with killing one of the Koch brothers. They got her now.

No it wasn't in a vacuum but it was her job and no it was NOT in the best interest of the USA outside of those who believe the USA is little more than a way to provide for Wall Street.
how did wanting to get rid of the despot Assad in Syria provide for Wall Street???

I'm not sure how you don't consider arming those who used those arms against our military as treason.
EASY
They did not do this intentionally. You should know that is how our laws work.

how did wanting to get rid of the despot Assad in Syria provide for Wall Street???

They were afraid Assad would have allowed an oil pipeline to cross his country.

Syria intervention plans fuelled by oil interests, not chemical weapon concerns | Nafeez Ahmed

I'm not sure how you don't consider arming those who used those arms against our military as treason.

EASY
They did not do this intentionally. You should know that is how our laws work.

The alternative is that they were completely incompetent and that the (D)'s went with Hillary anyway and then wonder why she lost.

The arguments were made that this is what would happen well before we went into Syria. We voted NO on going into Syria because we knew this would happen. Obama and Hillary did it anyway.

Hillary supporters thought she had escaped justice. Looks like the investigation is still going on.

<< Judicial Watch was in court Thursday fighting to force Hillary Clinton to answer questions under oath about her private server. Judge Royce Lamberth, a Reagan appointee on Thursday granted Judicial Watch additional discovery and Hillary Clinton has 30 days to oppose to their request to question her under oath.
Judicial Watch has four more months to conduct the discovery that Judge Lamberth just granted them, according to JW attorney Ramona Cotca. >>

Update: Court Gives Judicial Watch Additional Discovery and Witnesses on Hillary Clinton Email Scandal
Trying to lock up Hillary for having a legal private server whiue your fat assed orange buddy obstructed justice & trashed the Constitution.

Wow, you assfucks are really that pathetic.

Forum List

Back