Investigation to Lock Hillary Up Still Going

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
Hillary supporters thought she had escaped justice. Looks like the investigation is still going on.

<< Judicial Watch was in court Thursday fighting to force Hillary Clinton to answer questions under oath about her private server. Judge Royce Lamberth, a Reagan appointee on Thursday granted Judicial Watch additional discovery and Hillary Clinton has 30 days to oppose to their request to question her under oath.
Judicial Watch has four more months to conduct the discovery that Judge Lamberth just granted them, according to JW attorney Ramona Cotca. >>

Update: Court Gives Judicial Watch Additional Discovery and Witnesses on Hillary Clinton Email Scandal

Hillary Hell right around the corner. Can't wait. :biggrin:

hillaryfloat.jpg

Trey Gowdy had all the information he needed but after spending millions of the taxpayers dollars rather than doing something, he packed up and went home.

Trey Gowdy had all the information he needed but after spending millions of the taxpayers dollars rather than doing something, he packed up and went home.
He did not have all the information he needed, but if you want to bet somebody that Hillary will slip out of it this time, you could do that. :laugh:

He did not have all the information he needed, but if you want to bet somebody that Hillary will slip out of it this time, you could do that. :laugh:

We realized that she argued us into a stupid war and then ran guns out of that country to arm terrorists that then used those guns against our military that she argued into Syria.

Sorry, what other info did he need? If there ever was a case for treason IMO this would be a textbook case.

We realized that she argued us into a stupid war and then ran guns out of that country to arm terrorists that then used those guns against our military that she argued into Syria.

Sorry, what other info did he need? If there ever was a case for treason IMO this would be a textbook case.
THE CLINTON BODY-COUNT | WHAT REALLY HAPPENED

RUDY GIULIANI BELIEVES HILLARY IS GUILTY OF THESE 16 CRIMES

So I guess this is an argument that you are looking for a conspiracy as opposed to facts.

THE CLINTON BODY-COUNT | WHAT REALLY HAPPENED

RUDY GIULIANI BELIEVES HILLARY IS GUILTY OF THESE 16 CRIMES

Now, if you could only convince a sane person of all that info, instead of just conspiracy theory nuts, you might have something.

So I guess this is an argument that you are looking for a conspiracy as opposed to facts.
I know that liberals love to throw the word "conspiracy" around, thinking it will dIspell anything in front of them, but both links i cited are FACTUAL from top to bottom. You can pretend they're not if you like. No law against that.
When all else fails, yell CONSPIRACY!!!

Screen-Shot-2016-10-29-at-3.20.21-AM-1024x403.png

counts-2.png

hillary-guilty-3.png

JohnAshe.jpg

John Ashe
Former United Nations General Assembly President
Died: June 22, 2016
Initially reported as having died from a heart attack, John's throat had obviously been crushed. At that point the official story changed to him accidentally dropping a barbell on his own throat (the plot line from the episode "An Exercise in Fatality" from the TV series "Columbo.") crushing his larynx.

Ashe was about to begin trial for a bribery charge involving Chinese businessman Ng Lap Seng, who had been implicated but not charged in the 1996 "China-gate" scandal for funneling illegal donations to Bill Clinton's re-election fund through Arkansas restaurant owner Charlie Trie. Ashe was supposed to testify about Hillary's links to Ng Lap Seng later the same day he died.

ronbrown.jpg

Ron Brown
Former Chairman, DNC; Commerce Secretary
Died: May 3, 1996

Ron Brown died along with 39 other people when the T-43 (a converted 737 used by the Air Force) carrying the group on a trip to Bosnia crashed while approaching the Dubrovnik airport. On the verge of being indicted and having stated publicly his willingness to make a deal with prosecutors, Ron Brown's death brought to an end his ability to testify. The very next day, Ron Brown's personal lawyer was murdered in a drive-by shooting. A few days later, the Air Traffic Controller who had been in charge during the aircraft crash was found dead and declared a suicide.

On leaving Ron Brown's funeral, President Bill Clinton was seen laughing and joking ... until he saw the camera, then he went into his sad act!

clinton.gif

Thousands of convicted criminals are serving time in prisons, resulting from less circumstantial evidence than these.

Last edited:
Now, if you could only convince a sane person of all that info, instead of just conspiracy theory nuts, you might have something.
Post # 13 obliterated that silly blurb of your precious conspiracy theory catchphrase (only topped in liberal favoritism by "white supremacist"and "racist") :rolleyes:

And any sane person is convinced of that information, IF THEY READ IT, which you haven't, right ?

Post # 13 obliterated that silly blurb of your precious conspiracy theory catchphrase (only topped in liberal favoritism by "white supremacist"and "racist") :rolleyes:

And any sane person is convinced of that information, IF THEY READ IT, which you haven't, right ?

I read enough to see you were posting stuff from crazy Rudy, and the plot line from some TV show. You couldn't work a bigfoot sighting into your narrative too? A bigfoot sighting would give it that sparkle the story needs.

My prediction:

More suicides.

No conviction.
The may well be more (masquerade) "suicides", to cover for more Clinton murders, as the Epstein case might be the latest in a long line, but whether there will be conviction this time, I don't know.

I don't think Hillary has ever had this much adversity opposing her before.

I read enough to see you were posting stuff from crazy Rudy, and the plot line from some TV show. You couldn't work a bigfoot sighting into your narrative too? A bigfoot sighting would give it that sparkle the story needs.
TV show ? What are you talking about ? Do you have any idea ?

And you say you read ? Read WHAT ? What did you "read" ? (your word, not mine)

Forum List

Back