Investigation into Joe Biden hits too close to home for the Swamp

I know the left are going to have an attack of diarrhea over this but I'll say it anyway

Trump is going through essentially what Jesus went through and what other Christians go through, those who stand up for truth and justice, as Trump definitely does.

Sorry, you soft Christians but we all have to have our own Calvary. There is no easy way to Heaven, as Jesus said.

It seems that only the Catholic Church teaches this, and we know how hated that Church is, but truth is always despised by those... it inconveniences

(which is kind of: everyone...)
I've seen a lot of stupid statements in my time but buddy you take the idiot prize of all time ... trump couldn't tell the truth if his freedom depended on it ...he sent people in to take over the government by force he lied to them that the election was stolen ... he lies so much it's just no longer shocking ... we all expect him to lie... Jesus would never lie... Jesus would never accept Trump as a truth-teller... anyone with a brain and the ability to reason knows this ..trump is going through this mess because he is a crook ... trump isn't standing up he's cowering down cause he is scared as hell what might happen to him ... while he's doing his jail time ..the only thing trump will win in this upcoming election is him going to jail at no charge thanks to humanity ..

say again how much money manofort got compared to the bidens from Russia
Please give us the figures or you're a fraud.
yes, I can tell you how much money Biden got from Russia .. this is an easy one ... there is no evidence that Biden got one penny from Russia... it been documented that Maniford's by Manofort, last I checked, was 10 million dollars ... so your answer is Manofort 10 million, Biden not one dime case closed ...

There are truckloads of evidence, you just refuse to acknowledge it…
well, those truckloads of evidence seem to be hiding from the house community on Bidens impeachment... maybe you can help Comey and Jordon tell them where to find these truckloads of evidence... cause they can't seem to come up with any facts or evidence ... just a lot might be, could be, might of, no Biden did this ... maybe you should send a message to them tell them where this truckload is parked ...

yes, I can tell you how much money Biden got from Russia .. this is an easy one ... there is no evidence that Biden got one penny from Russia... it been documented that Maniford's by Manofort, last I checked, was 10 million dollars ... so your answer is Manofort 10 million, Biden not one dime case closed ...
The IRS and the dozen or so S-corporations disagree with you.

Last time I looked on a map Moscow was in Russia

well, those truckloads of evidence seem to be hiding from the house community on Bidens impeachment... maybe you can help Comey and Jordon tell them where to find these truckloads of evidence... cause they can't seem to come up with any facts or evidence ... just a lot might be, could be, might of, no Biden did this ... maybe you should send a message to them tell them where this truckload is parked ...
Just because it’s not happening fast enough for you is just too bad.

I read quite well ...it's you who has no idea what the words of understanding mean ... sooooo clueless you are ...when you hear Republicans speak in matters of the Biden family ...they use the words "we believe"," instead of "they have'', it's always "might have "or "could have", never "they did this" ... just a lot of should have, would have, could have, ... that's my understanding ... that's all your precious republicans can say ... that's why there is no their there ... that's why they have pulled the trigger on impeachment cause ...they know they don't have the votes ...
:laughing0301:

It's a campaign to elect Kamala to the Presidency.

The ironic part here is, she may be the first female President in history and not have been elected to the Presidency.

Moreover, she was the first out of the DNC bid to be President, so not even the democrats liked her, yet she is almost President.

Hilarious

That shows the power of being a Soros favorite.
She was so disliked that when she was running for president that she didn’t even make it past the first primary. Nobody wanted her then, and her few appearances on TV show they were right. She’s an idiot with a mouth. (Interpret that last part however you wish.)

The IRS and the dozen or so S-corporations disagree with you.
so give us this IRS you speak of?? will pass it on to Comey and Jordon ... they seem to failed the IRS there are no S-Corporations in his taxes ... you need to come up with what is a fact ... not those bull shit statements that mean nothing ... so far there are no S corporation affiliated with Biden that's called proof not some fool shouting nonsensical things he heard ... give us these things you claim or you just running off at the mouth as the rest of your rep-lie-clowns do

She was so disliked that when she was running for president that she didn’t even make it past the first primary. Nobody wanted her then, and her few appearances on TV show they were right. She’s an idiot with a mouth. (Interpret that last part however you wish.)
i see she has you running off at the mouth that another black person might get elected and she's a woman too ... not to worry she'll do fine ... as president ...

i see she has you running off at the mouth that another black person might get elected and she's a woman too ... not to worry she'll do fine ... as president ...
I’d be fine with a female black president if she were intelligent and correct on policies. We won’t have that with the most idiotic VP in American history.

Failed attempt to play the race card.

(You think I’ve never voted for a black for high office? Think again.)

I’d be fine with a female black president if she were intelligent and correct on policies. We won’t have that with the most idiotic VP in American history.

Failed attempt to play the race card.

(You think I’ve never voted for a black for high office? Think again.)
I see no problem with her policies ... they are just like Bidens policies you know, have the highest number of jobs... the market the highest it ever been and still going higher... having new manufacturers being built like Biden is doing.... It seems you don't know what you are talking about when you refer to our Black VP, but whats new ... you think Trump is the next coming ...

so give us this IRS you speak of?? will pass it on to Comey and Jordon ... they seem to failed the IRS there are no S-Corporations in his taxes ... you need to come up with what is a fact ... not those bull shit statements that mean nothing ... so far there are no S corporation affiliated with Biden that's called proof not some fool shouting nonsensical things he heard ... give us these things you claim or you just running off at the mouth as the rest of your rep-lie-clowns do
sorry, these are people testifying right now, business partners, IRS agents, etc..

The crime is how politicians make a hundred thousand dollars a year and wind up with $30 million at the end of their careers.

Something like that.
Why is it that trump can allegedly legally make his money investing in real estate and selling books like, The Art of the Deal, and Joe Biden can't make his money from real estate investments over 60 years and selling his books?

Forum List

Back