Inversely proportionate

Phoenix

fideli certa merces
Apr 10, 2009
out of the ashes
I fully expect this thread to flop completely, be transferred to the Lame Zone ... or some other such ignominious end.

What things can you think of that are inversely proportionate?

For instance, the amount of money in your account may be inversely proportionate to the number of children you are raising.

Or your patience level is inversely proportionate to the stress your life has accumulated thus far.

Anyone?

Perceived audio "loudness," frequency, number and material of objects through which the sound waves must travel, distance between source and receiver varies logarithmically (inversely proportionate) with output power. However, a given change in output power produces a much smaller change in perceived loudness.

The length of mani's pubes is inversely proportional to the length of the hair on his head.

The number of people who claim Obama will be a successful President is inversely proportionate to the number of intelligent conservative Republicans.

The number of blind chickens in Mississippi is inversely proportionate to the number of heifers who cannot produce milk in Wisconsin.

The number of lips on a chicken is inversely proportionate to the number of hairs on a bull frog.

I fully expect this thread to flop completely, be transferred to the Lame Zone ... or some other such ignominious end.

What things can you think of that are inversely proportionate?

For instance, the amount of money in your account may be inversely proportionate to the number of children you are raising.

Or your patience level is inversely proportionate to the stress your life has accumulated thus far.

Anyone?

The good looks of a message board poster are inversely proportionate to their own comments about their good looks.

I think that's a direct proportion, but let me ask the water that sticks to a ducks back./QUOTE]

Please correct me if I'm wrong but I thought the water that sticks to a ducks back was inversely proportionate to the number of sweat glands on a wart hog.:lol:

The height of a pick-up truck with a lift kit is directly and inversely proportionate to the IQ of the owner.

The angst of male homophobes is inversely proportional to their ability to get girls to fuck them.

The outrage of anti-choice control freaks is inversely proportional to their ability to get anybody to fuck them.

The size of trucks (of the men who don't really need trucks) is inversely proportional to their masculine egos.

The size of an SUV is inversely proportional to the courtesy of the SUVS driver.

The volume of self-aggrandizing bullshit of "self-made men" about how "nobody ever gave them a damned thing" is inversely proportional to how much help they really got.

The amount of work I get done in my house is definitely inversely proportionate to the time I spend on here. :eusa_shhh:

Buy y'all are so much more fun! :D

The success of the Obama adminstration is inversely proportional to the number of propaganda failure threads started by Sinatra and KMAN.

Forum List

Back