Invention idea!

DavidS

Anti-Tea Party Member
Sep 7, 2008
New York, NY
I call it Biocoat (R). It's some kind of flexible, thick, plastic-like coating that goes on 100% of the outside of a human being to protect them against extreme elements. The Biocoat not only insulates the human being from extreme elements, but it also provides nutrients and oxygen so that the human being does not have to eat or worry about the atmosphere of a planet. The Biocoat lasts up to 48 or 72 hours, long enough for the human being to work outside in harsh, low oxygen elements of extra-terrestrial planets and build safe shelter for themselves.

I call it Biocoat (R). It's some kind of flexible, thick, plastic-like coating that goes on 100% of the outside of a human being to protect them against extreme elements. The Biocoat not only insulates the human being from extreme elements, but it also provides nutrients and oxygen so that the human being does not have to eat or worry about the atmosphere of a planet. The Biocoat lasts up to 48 or 72 hours, long enough for the human being to work outside in harsh, low oxygen elements of extra-terrestrial planets and build safe shelter for themselves.

Have you ever warn a raincoat that is made out of plastic? Do you know how much you sweat and how uncomfortably wet you get?

That's why your coat invention must be lined with ShamWOW.

"If I can do it with one finger, you guys can use your whole hand."

I prefer the Slap Chop commercial.

Am I mishearing it, or does he say "check out my nuts" right before dumping the chopped nuts out on the table?

You don't even realize he actually chopped nuts until he dumps them, so when you hear "check out my nuts" it's totally out of left field and funny as hell.

You're just looking for heavier duty blow-up doll material, aren't you?

Forum List

Back