Introductions, Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, here goes my 2nd post. Thanks goes to Shattered for giving me a link to this category.

Name: Donald

Sex: I'm Married, what do you think?

Occupation/school: Self employed home inspector

Background info: Keep movin' folks, not much to see here. Been working at one thing or another after got out of high school. Spent 10 years workin' for a real company before I remembered I don't like bosses.

Love guns, hunting, fishing and 4x4 gas guzzlers but my Saviour, wife and darughter are #1. Conservative to the bone.

What brought you here? Browsing around the Rusty Humphries show website and found a link.

Picture? Not yet

Nightwish said:
I figured this is the perfect thread in which to post my first post.

Name: Gary (you can call me Gary or Nightwish, I don't care)

Sex: As often as I can (seriously, male)

Occupation/school: BA in Psychology from University of Missouri Saint Louis; currently own my own company performing field work for various mortgage and insurance companies.

Background info: Not much to tell, really. I guess it'll develop as discussions ensue.

What brought you here? Someone posted a link to the site over at the ChiefsPlanet forums (a gathering place for KC Chiefs fans).

Picture? I don't have any of myself at the moment.

Welcome to the board. Respect the opinions of the others and, especially at the beggining, take the high road and avoid the insults. It will give you a longer life on the board. New faces are good.

MudBug007 said:
Okay, here goes my 2nd post. Thanks goes to Shattered for giving me a link to this category.

Background info: Keep movin' folks, not much to see here. Been working at one thing or another after got out of high school. Spent 10 years workin' for a real company before I remembered I don't like bosses.

Love guns, hunting, fishing and 4x4 gas guzzlers but my Saviour, wife and darughter are #1. Conservative to the bone.

What brought you here? Browsing around the Rusty Humphries show website and found a link.

Picture? Not yet

Welcome, and wade right in. We are not that bad, really...

Anyway, the same advice as the post above.

MudBug007 said:

Sex: I'm Married, what do you think? Could go either way!

Picture? Not yet

Welcome, Mud, and jump right in. I'm glad you are here.

MudBug007 said:

Picture? Not yet

Nice to have you here, welcome to you!!

Name - Yoyo

Sex - Can you guess??? :tng:
Age - GUESS AGAIN... :thanks:

Occupation/school - I am a chinese. So my school is in Guangzhou, Guangdong province. And now I work in Quantum Trd.Ltd as a merchandiser in Guangzhou city, Guangzhou province, China.
Background info - The same as the item "School."^^^ More, I like smile, like play, like music, etc. Also, I like to make friends with "you" who comes from overseas。

What brought you here: It's my lucky to come here. And I like to have a chat in BBS.

Picture:

yoyo said:
Name - Yoyo

Sex - Can you guess??? :tng:
Age - GUESS AGAIN... :thanks:

Occupation/school - I am a chinese. So my school is in Guangzhou, Guangdong province. And now I work in Quantum Trd.Ltd as a merchandiser in Guangzhou city, Guangzhou province, China.
Background info - The same as the item "School."^^^ More, I like smile, like play, like music, etc. Also, I like to make friends with "you" who comes from overseas。

What brought you here: It's my lucky to come here. And I like to have a chat in BBS.

Picture:

Welcome to the board!!

Welcome everybody. I love you all. Unless, you're a commie. Or a nation destroying corporate or government elite.

I didn't see an area for introductions so I'll post mine here:

A Northern opinionated oldish hill william,who's opinion may or may not match with yours,and still believe that logic can and must cure the ills of the world,although acceptance and political correctness(which IS MY ENEMY) SEEM TO BE RULING THIS DAY,for now!

I try to be friendly to everybody,unless it's shown that I shouldn't be,I USE caps for EMPHASIS and not necessarily anger!

Although........with everything happening around us,I'm not particularly a "happy camper",I DON'T live by the addage "don't worry be happy" and my kumbahya attitude is wearing quite thin!

I DON'T particularly care what color anyone's skin is and try not to push those issues unless forced,and others make it an issue,although I'm not blind and say it as I see it!!!!!!

I am an herbalist/naturalist (but not a tree hugger),and find natural ways to enhance this life and cure it's maladies,I TAKE NO chemical corporately manufactured or otherwise medications (except maybe a headache reliever very sparingly),because there is most ALWAYS a better direction!!!

I'm spiritual not religious,but not a defined "new ager",and have leanings towards Quantum Physics,I believe in the teachings of Jesus,but have a hard time finding them IN DIRECT CONTEXT to the man or society!

I'm not always right,but do appreciate if you "PROVE ME WRONG" without calling me names,because everyone has lessons to learn! :eek:

nibor said:
I didn't see an area for introductions so I'll post mine here:

A Northern opinionated oldish hill william,who's opinion may or may not match with yours,and still believe that logic can and must cure the ills of the world,although acceptance and political correctness(which IS MY ENEMY) SEEM TO BE RULING THIS DAY,for now!

I try to be friendly to everybody,unless it's shown that I shouldn't be,I USE caps for EMPHASIS and not necessarily anger!

Although........with everything happening around us,I'm not particularly a "happy camper",I DON'T live by the addage "don't worry be happy" and my kumbahya attitude is wearing quite thin!

I DON'T particularly care what color anyone's skin is and try not to push those issues unless forced,and others make it an issue,although I'm not blind and say it as I see it!!!!!!

I am an herbalist,and find natural ways to enhance this life and cure it's maladies,I TAKE NO chemical corporately manufactured or otherwise medications (except maybe a headache reliever very sparingly),because there is most ALWAYS a better direction!!!

I'm spiritual not religious,but not a defined "new ager",and have leanings towards Quantum Physics,I believe in the teachings of Jesus,but have a hard time finding them IN DIRECT CONTEXT to the man or society!

I'm not always right,but do appreciate if you "PROVE ME WRONG" without calling me names,because everyone has lessons to learn! :eek:

Welcome---I use caps for emphasis too !!! Did you know that your nic is "robin" backwards? :teeth:

Yes Jeff it is,I love it here,I'm not native to this area,I moved here a decade ago from my home and family in PA,and am NOT leaving!!!! :usa:

The area REALLY needs some help,but is VERY worthy overall! :cool:

Ryan Armstrong

Male

I'm a graduate of the University of Alabama. I am in my first year of law school, so let the lawyer jokes begin.

My background is pretty dull. I grew up in South Carolina and Southern Illinois, simultaneously. My Dad is a policeman and Vietnam Vet, my Mom is a nurse. So my spoon wasn't silver, more like pewter. Politically, I tend to sway more conservative. I consider myself a moderate Republican, even though that particular animal is becoming extinct.

I posted here for a month or so back in '04 under the screen name, armstrong80. I quit posting due to a deployment to Afghanistan. In th eprocess I forgot all about USMB. I came back by accident, when I was cleaning my favorites folder on my old laptop. I had forgotten my user name and password, so I made a new one.

I tend to say what I mean and mean what I say. I enjoy the debate on this board and hope to gain the respect of the board, even if we do not see eye to eye on somethings. This will probably happen quite frequently.

Attachments

• $Copy of November 2005 (114).jpg
    $Copy of November 2005 (114).jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 54
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back