An interest in Ignorance

@ Wofsister77, mamooth Thanks for the welcome, I have already posted replies to a couple interesting topics regarding Immigration and ObamaCare. I can promise you that my understanding will help debilitate the political "script kitties" currently on this forum :).

If your interest is finding ignorance you will have your hands full here. If it is spreading it you will find lots of company. Welcome.

@ SAYIT The warm welcome is appreciated. To be completely honest, I don't like to correct peoples foolishness. I actually like to watch as they entertain me. In other words, a thread made by a fool and replied to by fools, grants a reply of mine. In which I will watch them squirm as they ascertain their wits through derivatives of mine own perceptions. I would not say I am very smart, I just see things from a different angle.

@ SAYIT The warm welcome is appreciated. To be completely honest, I don't like to correct peoples foolishness. I actually like to watch as they entertain me. In other words, a thread made by a fool and replied to by fools, grants a reply of mine. In which I will watch them squirm as they ascertain their wits through derivatives of mine own perceptions. I would not say I am very smart, I just see things from a different angle.

YAWN

XXXXXXXX i havent seen anything special from you

Last edited by a moderator:
I apologize if my interest in the American people and their understanding does not entertain you. Perhaps you could stimulate yourself by engaging in the viewing of NASCAR XXXXXXXXXX. We may continue if you wish, however I am afraid your persistence will provide me with nothing interesting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Masswelcomemat.jpg

I apologize good sir, it seems as though even on an introductory thread that there is a definitive vagrancy about. Thank you however for posting on my thread.

I would like to say hello to all those on this forum, though it is quiet a rarity when users check introduction threads. I look forward to debating and disassembling all the so called truths that many believe in. Good luck and God speed.

Welcome to USMB and hope you enjoy the boards!

Welcome.....can't wait to see you deliver what you promised.....:D

Forum List

Back