Introduction from Oregon!

Hi everyone! I just wanted to say hi and tell everybody how excited I am to be part of this online community, you know, just regular first-post stuff. :)

Hope everyone has a good weekend! So stoked that it's Friday. Eeeee! Lol.

Hello BridgeLL

You sound upbeat and I like that. So happy you have joined us. :D

welcomeYES-1-1-1.png

Hi everyone! I just wanted to say hi and tell everybody how excited I am to be part of this online community, you know, just regular first-post stuff. :)

hey brid etc.

welcome down there. i remember the fights in lone fir cemetary well...on s.e. stark...after school...lol.

here is a link to some bonus points and some great people...
http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-r...ount-60-or-under-gtfih-for-some-free-rep.html
and a super cool plane pic.

or if you want to go dark...repless...down the rabbit hole...PM and i can help you with that without having to break the rules to get there. kinda cool, actually but kinda isolated too. i don 't even know if anyone has done it before.

anyway, hello...and click that link.

Welcome to USMB, BridgeLL. Hope you enjoy the boards. :)

Hi everyone! I just wanted to say hi and tell everybody how excited I am to be part of this online community, you know, siglo vi price just regular first-post stuff. :)

Greetings from London!

Happy to meet you BridgeLL

Regards,
Dani

Last edited:

Forum List

Back