Internet safety group says " Teen Vogue" must stop promoting sexual activity to youth

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
An internet watchdog group is urging parents to help them get Teen Vogue pulled off the shelves just weeks after the magazine published a how-to-guide on anal sex. So far, more than 11,000 people have signed petitions to remove the magazine from grocery stores, bookstores, and the internet. The July 7th article titled “Everything You Need to Know About Anal Sex; How to do it the Right Way” describes to young readers how to engage in sodomy. “They are teaching

Internet Safety Group Says 'Teen Vogue Must Stop Promoting Sexual Activity to Youth'
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good power of the people can take down anything when it's totally wrong. It also shows what can be accomplished by standing up and spreading the word against such filth being taught not only in this magazine but many shows these kids watch, music they listen to, etc.

It wouldn't be so bad that magazines like that one are promoting normal sex, but anal sex? Geez.

That one of the reasons I hated that stupid TV show "Glee" and several other TV shows. Glee started out as a harmless show about some kids in High School, but it metastasized into a vehicle to promote the homosexual agenda.

Granted there are homosexuals in this world and I somewhat believe in the "live and let live" philosophy. But they are a very small part of the general population and the wack-job left seems to be intent on pushing it into everyone's faces.

I mean geez, if someone has a sexual dysfunction, why do I have to be made aware of it everywhere I look?

• Banned
Nothing healthy about it

Funny how humanity never needed a book before in order to pro create huh. Nor did they need a book to teach how or where it goes. They must have forgotten that little thing called human instinct.

Last edited:
It wouldn't be so bad that magazines like that one are promoting normal sex, but anal sex? Geez.

That one of the reasons I hated that stupid TV show "Glee" and several other TV shows. Glee started out as a harmless show about some kids in High School, but it metastasized into a vehicle to promote the homosexual agenda.

Granted there are homosexuals in this world and I somewhat believe in the "live and let live" philosophy. But they are a very small part of the general population and the wack-job left seems to be intent on pushing it into everyone's faces.

I mean geez, if someone has a sexual dysfunction, why do I have to be made aware of it everywhere I look?
Amen to this. Constantly ramming it down everyone's throat will only turn people off of it instead.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back