DC Detective On Seth Rich Murder: Follow The Awan Arrest Closely---Connect The Dots To "Other" Cases

Waterboard the bastard. Then waterboard whomever he drops a dime on. Then waterboard the next one, and the next one right up the chain.

I bet you could bring Dick Cheney out of retirement. He would get to the bottom of this mess really quick. :biggrin:

This Awan guy is the conduit to exposing the Seth Rich Murder and the link to the DNC. With his arrest, the noose is fixing to close on Hillary, Podesta, Wasserman, Comey, Lynch, and lastly, Hillary Clinton. Oh, throw in Huma too.

DC Detective of Seth Rich Murder: Follow the Awan Arrest Closely – Connect the Dots to “Other” Cases
Here he is. Imran Awan with Bill Clinton:
upload_2017-7-26_20-20-28.png

This Awan guy is the conduit to exposing the Seth Rich Murder and the link to the DNC. With his arrest, the noose is fixing to close on Hillary, Podesta, Wasserman, Comey, Lynch, and lastly, Hillary Clinton. Oh, throw in Huma too.

DC Detective of Seth Rich Murder: Follow the Awan Arrest Closely – Connect the Dots to “Other” Cases
Here's another dot and a link - I think - Tony Podesta's ex wife sits on the Board of the DC Police Foundation! Major conflict of interest! • r/The_Donald

John Podesta's Ex-Sister In Law Is On D.C. Police Foundation Board - Big League Politics

I wanted to fact check that. Yes. John Podesta's ex sister in law - ex wife of Tony Podesta is listed as a name on DC Police Board. Her name is Heather Podesta.
Board Members

Start connecting those dots, McGarrett. Goodnight!

Here's another dot and a link - I think - Tony Podesta's ex wife sits on the Board of the DC Police Foundation! Major conflict of interest! • r/The_Donald

John Podesta's Ex-Sister In Law Is On D.C. Police Foundation Board - Big League Politics
Before you go, isn't Wasserman's brother a DC city prosecutor?

Wasserman Schultz’s brother, Steven Wasserman, is the Assistant US Attorney at the Attorney’s office for the District of Columbia.

More crazy conspiracy theories. you are cuckoo.

Now you're on the list too. Got your affairs in order?

We are not that lucky.

Wasserman Schultz’s brother, Steven Wasserman, is the Assistant US Attorney at the Attorney’s office for the District of Columbia.

For now, yes.

Forum List

Back