Interesting Study ... Not Too Surprising ...

Phoenix

fideli certa merces
Apr 10, 2009
out of the ashes
A study conducted by UCLA's Department of Psychiatry has revealed that the kind of face a woman finds attractive on a man can differ depending on where she is in her menstrual cycle.

For example: If she is ovulating, she is attracted to men with rugged and masculine features.

However, if she is menstruating or menopausal, she tends to be more attracted to a man with a spear lodged in his chest and tape over his mouth while he is on fire.

No further studies are planned.

:tongue:

A study conducted by UCLA's Department of Psychiatry has revealed that the kind of face a woman finds attractive on a man can differ depending on where she is in her menstrual cycle.

For example: If she is ovulating, she is attracted to men with rugged and masculine features.

However, if she is menstruating or menopausal, she tends to be more attracted to a man with a spear lodged in his chest and tape over his mouth while he is on fire.

I keep telling women to ovulate more and menstruate but they won't listen. I hope they learn a lesson from this study. :eusa_pray:

I keep telling women to ovulate more and menstruate but they won't listen. I hope they learn a lesson from this study. :eusa_pray:

Keep preaching and praying, Oh Wise One.

Keep preaching and praying, Oh Wise One.

Are you insinuating that this ain't one of the things Obama says I can have hope about ?

you know ...you really can't trust something that bleeds for 4 days every 28 and doesn't dies.....

Confession time... I was working for a small company in Phoenix years ago. The hours were long and the work was hard. Anyway, a few of us 'guys' noticed that some of the female employees where angry and difficult to work with during certain times of the month. We decided to keep a record of when each female employee was especially wicked and to avoid them as much as possible during that time of the month. Low and behold, it worked great. We'd probably be fired if we did that today.

Confession time... I was working for a small company in Phoenix years ago. The hours were long and the work was hard. Anyway, a few of us 'guys' noticed that some of the female employees where angry and difficult to work with during certain times of the month. We decided to keep a record of when each female employee was especially wicked and to avoid them as much as possible during that time of the month. Low and behold, it worked great. We'd probably be fired if we did that today.

Hold it----there were times when they were nice and easy to deal with ????

The company I'm currently doing work for has several women that are always very easy to work with, nice and very professional. There are a few, however, mostly the redneck blue-collar women that are always angry and tough to deal with. (Come to think of it, most of the single women are angry. Hmmm. I guess that's why they're single.)

The company I'm currently doing work for has several women that are always very easy to work with, nice and very professional. There are a few, however, mostly the redneck blue-collar women that are always angry and tough to deal with. (Come to think of it, most of the single women are angry. Hmmm. I guess that's why they're single.)

Or perhaps why they're angry.

I just work with old and nearly senile ones---they're relativley safe but i'm going to remiind them to try to ovulate now that I have been enlightened.

Forum List

Back