Interesting article in tobacco use and brain cell loss

..it's just plain common sense--the human body was not made to suck in smoke

Came across this today, found it interesting. Didnt know it could lead to brain cell loss and prevention of forming new cells.

Nicotine stops new brain cells forming

The question I have is, if you quit, do the cells start forming again, or is cell generation stopped permanently?
Unfortunately the same could be said for alcohol. And I'm NOT a smoker, but I AM a drinker.

Any smoke will cause damage to your brain. Even vapors when there is an abuse of them.

People who say marijuana doesn't cause damage to the brain are stupid.

The marijuana selling stores must be obligated to put a clear sticker saying "smoking this sh*t might be dangerous to your health".

I never bought marijuana, so, I don't know if that sticker is added to the container. Otherwise, if you are or have a lawyer and want to do good profit, start a court case about it.

Any smoke will cause damage to your brain. Even vapors when there is an abuse of them.

People who say marijuana doesn't cause damage to the brain are stupid.

The marijuana selling stores must be obligated to put a clear sticker saying "smoking this sh*t might be dangerous to your health".

I never bought marijuana, so, I don't know if that sticker is added to the container. Otherwise, if you are or have a lawyer and want to do good profit, start a court case about it.

A friend of mine sold grass in college and didn't put any warning stickers on the baggies at all.

I don't know how many useful brain cells tobacco destroys. Hitler didn't smoke, but Churchill and FDR did, and they outsmarted the german.

Are we talking about smoking or nicotine? The former involves respiratory damage and reduced blood oxigenation. The latter is a mild stimulant which may alter brain chemistry. Which is it?

A friend of mine sold grass in college and didn't put any warning stickers on the baggies at all.

I don't know how many useful brain cells tobacco destroys. Hitler didn't smoke, but Churchill and FDR did, and they outsmarted the german.

Oh come on. That fight was a bunch of vulgar dudes against one who was very intellectual. That war was a case of quantity against quality... you are suffering of opium dreams... ha ha ha ha (just joking)

Are we talking about smoking or nicotine? The former involves respiratory damage and reduced blood oxigenation. The latter is a mild stimulant which may alter brain chemistry. Which is it?

Smoke from burnt marijuana goes to your lungs first. That smoke physically damage your lungs.

That smoke contains drug which contaminates the blood which is supposed to be purified by fresh air in the lungs.

Purified blood is assumed to bring "freshness" to your brain cells but your brain cells will receive contaminated blood with drug which will make them stupid instead

The stupid always hurts himself one way or another.

Then, no. Smoking marijuana is not good for your lungs, your blood, and less for your brain.

Forum List

Back