Zone1 Inter-racial Adoption

There are at least a dozen "people" (black, white, etc.) who frequently post here who oppose things like inter-racial adoption. Some idiot-weaklings even use anachronistic terms like "race traitor" and related stupidity.

But sometimes it works out pretty well.

T'is a nice article. He (Callihan) sums it well when he says, "It doesn't hurt to be nice. That's the other thing, it costs you nothing, but a lot of times, you get a better return."

At my church, there was an Indian couple with three lovely daughters, and they'd call our white Pastor "Grandpa" (I'm "Uncle Alan" to them as well).

No need for racial division, and to those who engage and thrive off of it, shame on them.

I have a niece who married a black man and they have two mixed-race children whose complexion favors their father. I’ve loved these kids like they were my own since they were born and they both say I’m their favorite uncle.

I also have a nephew that has four adopted children, one being black.

As long as a child is taken from an unloving, poverty-stricken and dysfunctional environment and loved and nurtured, I don’t give a shit what color they are.

"A family of seven in Pawtucket, Rhode Island, is adding an unexpected new member to the brood: their elderly neighbor.

Sharaine Caraballo and her husband, Wilson, make sure that 82-year-old Paul Callahan, who lives across the street, is invited to every family dinner, cookout and holiday gathering.

"The kids run up to him like that's their grandfather," said Sharaine. "Paul is definitely a family member. He's no longer considered a neighbor."

Forum List

Back