Zone1 Inter-racial Adoption

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2011
There are at least a dozen "people" (black, white, etc.) who frequently post here who oppose things like inter-racial adoption. Some idiot-weaklings even use anachronistic terms like "race traitor" and related stupidity.

But sometimes it works out pretty well.

Those people would prefer a child languish in an orphanage rather than grow up in a loving family.

There are at least a dozen "people" (black, white, etc.) who frequently post here who oppose things like inter-racial adoption. Some idiot-weaklings even use anachronistic terms like "race traitor" and related stupidity.

But sometimes it works out pretty well.

Why wouldn’t wise, logical, unwoke, sane people just adopt children of their own race/ethnicity?

And yet, the "I hate you, you hate me" threads get 10000000000s of replies.

And yet, the "I hate you, you hate me" threads get 10000000000s of replies.
Sorry bud…your point failed big-time.
That sorry ass “can’t we all just get along” bullshit is long fucking gone….We fucking hate each others guts, we are just too different…embrace the divide and hatred.
The Great Experiment has fucked us. We’re done.

We know "different" scares the panties off you, loser.
Your idea of “different” should scare the panties off anybody decent, sane and unwoke. Have you been to ANY predominately “different” disgusting shithole?
WTF…extract head from ass once…why would ANYONE sane want America to look and feel like East Lost Angeles?

If you're really done, get the fuck out of my country, loser.
Hahaha…your country, that’s some funny shit. You mean Mexico’s county?
I’m actually looking very forward to watching this whole filthy motherfucker burn to the fucking ground.

Forum List

Back