Intelligence Officer Lt. Col. Schaffer - Ron Paul is Right on Iran

Oh ok, Japan will just go back to the stone ages because you said so....they are a sea locked land without great access to oil like us. Also, the closest oil for them is in the South China Sea and China is growing their military to prevent anyone from getting that oil in international waters....but I'm sure you'll make excuses for China too.

Any stoppage of middle east oil would harm the US economy, you cannot be that stupid. A major trading partner, Japan, would be crushed....but you don't seem to think beyond your nose.:eusa_liar:

If Japan is so much more dependent on mid-east stability perhaps Japan should decide whether it wants to involve itslef in the region rather than letting us do it for them. It's you who has no forsight. It's you who can't see past what would likely happen past your doomsday prophecies.

No idiot. Japan should take care of Japan. That the country has the geography it has does not make keeping their oil supply stable our responsibility. Or at the very least they ought to be paying us to secure their oil supply. As far China protecting the oil in can get that would be China taking care of China. Are you starting to get the picture yet?

Iran is not a democracy, they are run by religious nuts, they are not a peaceful member of the world community, they have threatened Israel, us and their Arab neighbors.....they are not allowed to have nukes.

You are clearly insane saying they should have nukes. I'm thinking you want them to nuke the Jews like most Paulestinians and anarchist leftists do deep down.

Nice try idiot, Iran said they are building nukes since they believe it is their right.

They believe it is their right because it is their right. Just like it has been our right.

I was not aware that people that are as unhinged as you appear to be would be allowed access to intelligence information that even most elected officials don't have access to. Iran is not allowed to have nukes? Says who? You may not like the way the nation is run and who runs it, but the reality is they're a sovereign nation and no one has an real enforceable authority over them.

We've been in a state of permanent War for a very very long time. And the powers that be wouldn't have it any other way. Iran has been quite tame & reasonable with their foreign policy in comparison to us. They haven't bombed & killed nearly as much as we have in recent decades. You could even say they have a very 'humble foreign policy.' So why all the hostility towards them? It seems we are the aggressor in this possible coming War.

Iran is not a democracy, they are run by religious nuts, they are not a peaceful member of the world community, they have threatened Israel, us and their Arab neighbors.....they are not allowed to have nukes.

You are clearly insane saying they should have nukes. I'm thinking you want them to nuke the Jews like most Paulestinians and anarchist leftists do deep down.

We're not a peaceful nation either. We've been bombing & killing for the last 70yrs. straight. Iran has actually proven to be much more peaceful than we have in recent decades. How many foreign nations have they invaded lately? How many innocent civilians have they slaughtered compared to us? It's not even close. We're far from being a 'peaceful nation.'

Wow, all I gotta say is MOVE THE FUCK TO TEHRAN you douchebagging little fucker.
Seriously - people with your point of view are the enemies of America.

Your the enemy of America. Willing to sacrifice liberty for the promise of security and you you cheer as the war drums beat. How can we be overseas defending our freedom while everything we stood for is being eroded by both sides of the aisle.

This is how democracy ends, with thunderous applause :clap2:

We're not a peaceful nation either. We've been bombing & killing for the last 70yrs. straight. Iran has actually proven to be much more peaceful than we have in recent decades. How many foreign nations have they invaded lately? How many innocent civilians have they slaughtered compared to us? It's not even close. We're far from being a 'peaceful nation.'

Wow, all I gotta say is MOVE THE FUCK TO TEHRAN you douchebagging little fucker.

Your the enemy of America. Willing to sacrifice liberty for the promise of security and you you cheer as the war drums beat. How can we be overseas defending our freedom while everything we stood for is being eroded by both sides of the aisle.

Well said. Yes,what's the point of fighting & dying for Freedom in foreign nations while our own Government is stripping our Freedoms right here at home? It makes no sense.

Well said. Yes,what's the point of fighting & dying for Freedom in foreign nations while our own Government is stripping our Freedoms right here at home? It makes no sense.

Another way to look at it is this; I don't think you're going to find too many people that will disagree that regimes like Iran, N. Korea, formerly Iraq, etc. are headed by some real bad people. The problem is doing something about it is nearly as bad and often ends up being worse than if you left them in power. So we decide to assassinate 'ol imadinnajacket. What then? Our track record in installing new leaders in countries such as these isn't all that great. The power vacuum has to be filled. I hate to come of as racist but in that part of the world your dealing with a pretty unadvancned, mostly unintelligent, unsophisticated population that responds to shall we say more base instincts and emotions, like thirst for power as opposed to leading people in order to better society as a whole. That is another reason why I say, unless they are truly provoking us, leave them alone for a few hundred years.

Actually idiot, if the police know a common felon is building an arsenal in his home then they will get a search warrant to break down his door to arrest him if there is actual weapons hidden in the home. They also do this for drugs, but I'm sure you have experience with that one.

You see, the police don't just sit there waiting for the felon to pull off his attack like you idiots want with us dealing with Iran. I'm thinking you're one of these nuts too ok with Iran getting nukes. :cuckoo:

Oh, your dumbfuck idea is to wait until the problem is really a bigger problem i.e. they are ready to nuke us. We should not stop them from getting nukes, we should only attack them when they've nuked us or can nuke us....nice strategy, idiot.:clap2:

I'm sure the police love that kind of strategy, t
hey wait until a criminal can blow up his community instead of raiding his house prior to that event.

You're not listening dumb ass. No one here is advocating we become pacafists. We're saying you stay out of other country's business untill it really is our business. Like Iran decides to point the nuke at us... then it's our business. What I'm saying is the U.S. shouldn't have made the political moves it did that allowed him to come to power which allowed him to rape and pillage. The only thing you have going for your argument is that at least the country that put said raper and pillager in power in the first place took him out of power some 30 years later.

Actually the police DO take that strategy (or at least are supposed to). You cannot be arrested for a crime you do not commit-even if you plan on committing it. In the case of conducting a terrorist attack you can be arrested for actually attempting to carry out an attack-not simply buying tools to make a bomb for example. I guarantee in your home there are some materials that could be used as a homemade bomb, and in millions of American's homes there's guns (which can be used to conduct a terrorist attack)-are you really trying to say that the police go in and arrest you before you try and pull an attack of? You're a moron.

I've seen more and done more regarding Iran than him, get a clue. :eusa_whistle:

Yes, the Intelligence Officer knows nothing.

Gonebezerk, however, has the inside information. He knows what's really going on.

Nutjobs

And I have seen more info regarding Iran than you! Why should everybody take my word for it-and take me seriously? Because I said so damnit! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
1) Kook people with their kook websites "estimating" how many people died in Iraq over sanctions and bombs is pure bullshit invented in their tiny heads. You idiots claimed the US military killed 1 million more people than was actually reported by international groups....all the time ignoring people were killed by the terrorists and Saddam's militias if they didn't take up arms against us.

2) The entire situation in Iraq is on Saddam, not the US military. Do you see the US military bombing Jordan, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Uzbekistan?

You see a leader is responsible for what happens to his country say like Hitler and that Emperor of Japan back in the 1940s. They started a World War and ended up destroying their countries, Saddam just didn't learn from this history lesson.

But of course, idiots like you come along after the fact making excuses for the evil person that started the entire war, even blaming the US military for random innocent people killed in the crossfire and sometimes claiming we did it on purpose.

You are just a piece of shit that deserves to be captured by those you defend, so they can cut off your head for the good of mankind.

You're a nut.

Oh, how much land have we "stolen" from all these wars??? We only asked for land to bury our dead like in France.

You know we gave Germany gack to the Germans, Japan back, Iraq back, Afghanistan is being built up from the stone ages.

So what countries did we "invade illegally" and what did we steal from them?

Iran on the otherhand has been working to eliminate the Jews and us from the planet....nice people. Too bad we can't airdrop you into Iran so they can behead you in some TV trial.:eusa_whistle:

How many American children have Muslims killed in the last twenty years?

"These results provide strong evidence that the Gulf war and trade sanctions caused a threefold increase in mortality among Iraqi children under five years of age. We estimate that an excess of more than 46,900 children died between January and August 1991. (N Engl J Med 1992;327:931–6.)"

MMS: Error

So says the twit that didn't serve 1 minute in the US military.

Throw in you show your family picture on the internet like a typical idiot.

Dumbass....Iran has been killing Americans, our allies there and Iraqis in Iraq and Americans, our allies and Afghans in Afghanistan.

They support terrorists in Lebanon that lob missiles into Israel every year.

They support left-wing dictators like Hugo Chavez and Castro that oppress their people while stealing their country's wealth.

You are just an idiot that somehow has found the internet to our laughter but horror too.

We've been in a state of permanent War for a very very long time. And the powers that be wouldn't have it any other way. Iran has been quite tame & reasonable with their foreign policy in comparison to us. They haven't bombed & killed nearly as much as we have in recent decades. You could even say they have a very 'humble foreign policy.' So why all the hostility towards them? It seems we are the aggressor in this possible coming War.

Uh idiot, we made Japan keep their military within limits because of this thing called WWII, read about it.

We realized it is better for us to stay in Japan to babysit them and China after what happened in that thing called......(drumroll) WWII. Get the picture yet, Cleatus?

Oh, you claiming its ok for China to strong arm their weaker neighbors over oil in international waters shows you are clueless and dangerous. Idiots like you back in the 1930s helped cause that thing called....

Oh ok, Japan will just go back to the stone ages because you said so....they are a sea locked land without great access to oil like us. Also, the closest oil for them is in the South China Sea and China is growing their military to prevent anyone from getting that oil in international waters....but I'm sure you'll make excuses for China too.

If Japan is so much more dependent on mid-east stability perhaps Japan should decide whether it wants to involve itslef in the region rather than letting us do it for them. It's you who has no forsight. It's you who can't see past what would likely happen past your doomsday prophecies.

No idiot. Japan should take care of Japan. That the country has the geography it has does not make keeping their oil supply stable our responsibility. Or at the very least they ought to be paying us to secure their oil supply. As far China protecting the oil in can get that would be China taking care of China. Are you starting to get the picture yet?

1) More intel officers would say he's an idiot.
2) He is no longer on the inside, so he knows as much you this morning.
3) He is selling a book, he's a scam artist trying to pander his past into money now.
4) You're a kook.

The problem of course is how often intelligence officers are right.

"(T)he term 'international terrorism' means activities that—
(A) involve violent acts or acts dangerous to human life that are a violation of the criminal laws of the United States or of any State, or that would be a criminal violation if committed within the jurisdiction of the United States or of any State;
(B) appear to be intended—
(i) to intimidate or coerce a civilian population;
(ii) to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or
(iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination, or kidnapping; and
(C) occur primarily outside the territorial jurisdiction of the United States, or transcend national boundaries in terms of the means by which they are accomplished, the persons they appear intended to intimidate or coerce, or the locale in which their perpetrators operate or seek asylum."

According to the US legal definition of "terrorism", the US government and Israel are the two biggest terrorists on the planet. Killing civilians, crashing drones, and imposing economic sanctions would all be considered acts of war if their victims were US or Israelis.

NYT Fail, Ctd - The Dish | By Andrew Sullivan - The Daily Beast

3) He is selling a book, he's a scam artist trying to pander his past into money now.
4) You're a kook.

really ?...you just made that up off the top of your head didn't you...or could you provide a link to some credible intel officers that claim he is an idiot or strongly disagree with his analysis ??

i haven't read this thread but i have 5 bucks that says people here will turn on the Lt. Col.

you know, because they don't value his opinion since it's not in line with how they think military personnel should think.

Um, call it MY EXPERIENCE right now.

Oh, he is retired and writing books for profit about his so-called knowledge so I doubt he has a current security clearance.

Are you that dumb?

4) You're a kook.

really ?...you just made that up off the top of your head didn't you...or could you provide a link to some credible intel officers that claim he is an idiot or strongly disagree with his analysis ??

Forum List

Back