Pat Buchanan on Ron Paul: "He Has Authenticity"

truthsaga

Economic and BlowBack Ace
Feb 11, 2009
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJQBZmsQEd8&feature=player_embedded]Pat Buchanan on Ron Paul: "He Has Authenticity" (1-15-12) - YouTube[/ame]

I've always respected Pat Buchanan. Felt bad for him the way the GE/NBC douchebags hosed him recently. He was the only one on that network who was honest and made any real sense. I respect his opinions.

Code:
[CODE]
[/CODE]
I've always respected Pat Buchanan. Felt bad for him the way the GE/NBC douchebags hosed him recently. He was the only one on that network who was honest and made any real sense. I respect his opinions.

That's the problem, anyone that has a thoughtful conversation is banned from the opinion molders club. It is easy to be Mark Levin and Sean Hannity ::War Drums::

Code:
[CODE]
[/CODE]

That's the problem, anyone that has a thoughtful conversation is banned from the opinion molders club. It is easy to be Mark Levin and Sean Hannity ::War Drums::

Yeah but we'll be seeing Buchanan again. People respect him and do seek out his opinions on issues. The GE/NBC douches should be ashamed of themselves for the way they treated him. But he'll be back. I'm confident of that.

Last edited:
Code:
[CODE]
[/CODE]

i agree. thats why i would love to see ron paul run as a third party candidate and be in the debates. can u imagine the topics he would bring up? then the sheeple may actually be forced to think for themselves

Bumped for the establishment loving libturds on both sides of the isle. May you all get off your ass and look to yourself to solve your problems, instead of waiting on gubmit to provide for you.

Bumped for the establishment loving libturds on both sides of the isle. May you all get off your ass and look to yourself to solve your problems, instead of waiting on gubmit to provide for you.

When it is all said and done, we will know we were on the right side of history.

So does Ron Paul really want an endorsement from a guy who defended Nazi War Criminals and called Hitler a man of courage.

Pat recently got fired from his MSNBC gig for all of his racist, homophobic and anti-semitic nonsense.

godwins-law-9796.jpg

Forum List

Back