Intelligence Officer Lt. Col. Schaffer - Ron Paul is Right on Iran

Any stoppage of middle east oil would harm the US economy, you cannot be that stupid. A major trading partner, Japan, would be crushed....but you don't seem to think beyond your nose.:eusa_liar:

Yeah, being nuked is a better option.:cuckoo:

Or paying out the nose for oil is another good outcome. Our economy would implode if Iran could shut off the middle east oil.....but you really thought that out, eh?

How about $15 a gallon for gas? Jimmy Carter would be proud.

You sound like people in the 1930s...."That is the problem for Europe and Asia."

Do you know how little of our oil comes from the middle east? What would likely happen is it would show the need to get to use the resources we have right under our feet here in the U.S. We may even start exporting it to the countries that are more dependent on the middle east.

If Japan is so much more dependent on mid-east stability perhaps Japan should decide whether it wants to involve itslef in the region rather than letting us do it for them. It's you who has no forsight. It's you who can't see past what would likely happen past your doomsday prophecies.

Whatever claims you make regarding Bush SR doesn't excuse Saddam's invasion of Kuwait. Bush SR also screwed up not removing Saddam the first time, but he was too afraid of helping the Russians and Iranians by creating a vaccum in Iraq.

As for Iran today, they are the troublemaker like Saddam was once a troublemaker...but he is now dead thanks to the US military.:eusa_shhh:

So let's get this straight....

We should've allowed Saddam to rape and pillage Kuwait and then possibly more conquests for oil around his region.

We should now allow Iran to pick up where Saddam left off and also get nukes too.

Iran alllllll the way on the other side of the world cannot bother the ole USA with their nukes. Nah...

Nope. President Bush(41) had the chance to inform Saddam that we would protect Kuwait like it was our 51st state if he were to carr out his threats against Kuwait. Instead he ordered our embassador to tell Saddam that we have "no opinion" on Arab / Arab conflicts. But then again the world largest military has to have a high caliber enemy to justify it's existance doesn't it? So as soon and the invasion took place, we were lied to once again,and the world (well at least Americans propaganda world) got a new Hitler, aka Saddam Hussein.

Uh, what? :cuckoo:

FYI....the "muslim world" is mostly opposed to Iran, except for Syria and maybe Libya, Egypt and Pakistan.

Oh, your dumbfuck idea is to wait until the problem is really a bigger problem i.e. they are ready to nuke us. We should not stop them from getting nukes, we should only attack them when they've nuked us or can nuke us....nice strategy, idiot.:clap2:

I'm sure the police love that kind of strategy, they wait until a criminal can blow up his community instead of raiding his house prior to that event.

You're not listening dumb ass. No one here is advocating we become pacafists. We're saying you stay out of other country's business untill it really is our business. Like Iran decides to point the nuke at us... then it's our business. What I'm saying is the U.S. shouldn't have made the political moves it did that allowed him to come to power which allowed him to rape and pillage. The only thing you have going for your argument is that at least the country that put said raper and pillager in power in the first place took him out of power some 30 years later.

The day when the British Empire ended is when the U.S. under Eisenhower forced the hand of no longer holding British debt for them to withdraw their troops in certain areas of the world. He succeeded.

We are not more safe by increasing tensions and draw the Iranians closer with the Chinese and The Russians. We are stirring up hornets nests around the Muslim world and I am sure operatives in China and Russia are smart enough to take advantage of this. Just as we armed the Afghans to fight against us, I am sure they will have not problem arming the "extremists" against us.

All they need is an incentive and we are giving them more than one.

Sure Cleatus, sure.

Iran is a felon and the police don't like felons with bombs.

Oh, your dumbfuck idea is to wait until the problem is really a bigger problem i.e. they are ready to nuke us. We should not stop them from getting nukes, we should only attack them when they've nuked us or can nuke us....nice strategy, idiot.:clap2:

I'm sure the police love that kind of strategy, they wait until a criminal can blow up his community instead of raiding his house prior to that event.

You're not listening dumb ass. No one here is advocating we become pacafists. We're saying you stay out of other country's business untill it really is our business. Like Iran decides to point the nuke at us... then it's our business. What I'm saying is the U.S. shouldn't have made the political moves it did that allowed him to come to power which allowed him to rape and pillage. The only thing you have going for your argument is that at least the country that put said raper and pillager in power in the first place took him out of power some 30 years later.

Actually the equivalent would be they allow people to carry firearems until they show they aren't responsible enough to carry firearms, which they do.

Oh ok, Japan will just go back to the stone ages because you said so....they are a sea locked land without great access to oil like us. Also, the closest oil for them is in the South China Sea and China is growing their military to prevent anyone from getting that oil in international waters....but I'm sure you'll make excuses for China too.

Any stoppage of middle east oil would harm the US economy, you cannot be that stupid. A major trading partner, Japan, would be crushed....but you don't seem to think beyond your nose.:eusa_liar:

Do you know how little of our oil comes from the middle east? What would likely happen is it would show the need to get to use the resources we have right under our feet here in the U.S. We may even start exporting it to the countries that are more dependent on the middle east.

If Japan is so much more dependent on mid-east stability perhaps Japan should decide whether it wants to involve itslef in the region rather than letting us do it for them. It's you who has no forsight. It's you who can't see past what would likely happen past your doomsday prophecies.

Nice try idiot, Iran said they are building nukes since they believe it is their right.

Iran has no nuke weapons

Iran is not making nuke weapons

It takes a long time to perfect nuke weapons which involves lengthy testing

Iran cannot keep the making of a nuke weapons secret because they need to acquire supplies from someone - the suppliers are extremely limited.

If Iran was growing tons of Broccoli no one would care that much about Iran however there instead is tons of oil and natural gas hmmmmmmmmmm

Who can believe the politicians after all the lies about Iraq?

Remember Iran-Contra!!!

Uh, I don't divulge classified information....geez you are stupid.

Oh, I doubt Ron Paul has been briefed since not everyone gets to see everything based on their positions in Congress.

Uh, I see the intel on Iran....more than those 2 clowns.

Of course, one doesn't need be in my shoes to understand Iran is a threat to us, Israel and the middle east.

Anyone disputing that is a moron. When the chimp running Iran talks about creating chaos for his religion and wiping Israel off the face of the Earth......uh, pay attention.:eusa_whistle:

If you don't know that, why are you so quick to criticize his stance. Would you reverse your position on his comments if you knew where he worked prior to retiring and it turned out, it was involving Iran. I wonder.

Are Israel's leaders...and that fellow that used to head up the CIA Bin Laden unit...also clowns for suggesting Paul is right on Iran? What makes your experience superior to theirs? Honestly, I am interested in what makes your background and opinion trump theirs.

That's your case for having superior knowledge? The "Cuz I said so" defense? How do you know what they've seen regarding Iran...or sitting Congressmen for that matter? I was willing to hear you out when you claimed to have inside information, but you've provided nothing to substantiate that claim. Your constant ad hominem attacks don't help either.

Nice try idiot, Iran said they are building nukes since they believe it is their right.

Iran has no nuke weapons

Iran cannot keep the making of a nuke weapons secret because they need to acquire supplies from someone - the suppliers are extremely limited.

If Iran was growing tons of Broccoli no one would care that much about Iran however there instead is tons of oil and natural gas hmmmmmmmmmm

Remember Iran-Contra!!!

They believe it is their right because it is their right. Just like it has been our right.

Iran is not a democracy, they are run by religious nuts, they are not a peaceful member of the world community, they have threatened Israel, us and their Arab neighbors.....they are not allowed to have nukes.

You are clearly insane saying they should have nukes. I'm thinking you want them to nuke the Jews like most Paulestinians and anarchist leftists do deep down.

Iran has no nuke weapons

Remember Iran-Contra!!!

They believe it is their right because it is their right. Just like it has been our right.

Iran is not a democracy, they are run by religious nuts, they are not a peaceful member of the world community, they have threatened Israel, us and their Arab neighbors.....they are not allowed to have nukes.

You are clearly insane saying they should have nukes. I'm thinking you want them to nuke the Jews like most Paulestinians and anarchist leftists do deep down.

We're not a peaceful nation either. We've been bombing & killing for the last 70yrs. straight. Iran has actually proven to be much more peaceful than we have in recent decades. How many foreign nations have they invaded lately? How many innocent civilians have they slaughtered compared to us? It's not even close. We're far from being a 'peaceful nation.'

We're not a peaceful nation either. We've been bombing & killing for the last 70yrs. straight. Iran has actually proven to be much more peaceful than we have in recent decades. How many foreign nations have they invaded lately? How many innocent civilians have they slaughtered compared to us? It's not even close. We're far from being a 'peaceful nation.'

Wow, all I gotta say is MOVE THE FUCK TO TEHRAN you douchebagging little fucker.
Seriously - people with your point of view are the enemies of America.

You're a nut.

Oh, how much land have we "stolen" from all these wars??? We only asked for land to bury our dead like in France.

You know we gave Germany gack to the Germans, Japan back, Iraq back, Afghanistan is being built up from the stone ages.

So what countries did we "invade illegally" and what did we steal from them?

Iran on the otherhand has been working to eliminate the Jews and us from the planet....nice people. Too bad we can't airdrop you into Iran so they can behead you in some TV trial.:eusa_whistle:

You're a nut.

Oh, how much land have we "stolen" from all these wars??? We only asked for land to bury our dead like in France.

You know we gave Germany gack to the Germans, Japan back, Iraq back, Afghanistan is being built up from the stone ages.

So what countries did we "invade illegally" and what did we steal from them?

Iran on the otherhand has been working to eliminate the Jews and us from the planet....nice people. Too bad we can't airdrop you into Iran so they can behead you in some TV trial.:eusa_whistle:

How many American children have Muslims killed in the last twenty years?

"These results provide strong evidence that the Gulf war and trade sanctions caused a threefold increase in mortality among Iraqi children under five years of age. We estimate that an excess of more than 46,900 children died between January and August 1991. (N Engl J Med 1992;327:931–6.)"

MMS: Error

Wow, all I gotta say is MOVE THE FUCK TO TEHRAN you douchebagging little fucker.
Seriously - people with your point of view are the enemies of America.

Why would i move to Iran? It sucks there. I'm an American and i love my country.

I'm sure the police love that kind of strategy, t
hey wait until a criminal can blow up his community instead of raiding his house prior to that event.

So let's get this straight....

We should've allowed Saddam to rape and pillage Kuwait and then possibly more conquests for oil around his region.

We should now allow Iran to pick up where Saddam left off and also get nukes too.

Iran alllllll the way on the other side of the world cannot bother the ole USA with their nukes. Nah...

Actually the police DO take that strategy (or at least are supposed to). You cannot be arrested for a crime you do not commit-even if you plan on committing it. In the case of conducting a terrorist attack you can be arrested for actually attempting to carry out an attack-not simply buying tools to make a bomb for example. I guarantee in your home there are some materials that could be used as a homemade bomb, and in millions of American's homes there's guns (which can be used to conduct a terrorist attack)-are you really trying to say that the police go in and arrest you before you try and pull an attack of? You're a moron.

I've seen more and done more regarding Iran than him, get a clue. :eusa_whistle:

Yes, the Intelligence Officer knows nothing.

Gonebezerk, however, has the inside information. He knows what's really going on.

Nutjobs

And I have seen more info regarding Iran than you! Why should everybody take my word for it-and take me seriously? Because I said so damnit! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back