Intelligence Officer Lt. Col. Schaffer - Ron Paul is Right on Iran

You're a nutjob.:cuckoo:

"Buried deep in the archives of America's intelligence services are a series of memos, written during the last years of President George W. Bush's administration, that describe how Israeli Mossad officers recruited operatives belonging to the terrorist group Jundallah by passing themselves off as American agents.

"According to two U.S. intelligence officials, the Israelis, flush with American dollars and toting U.S. passports, posed as CIA officers in recruiting Jundallah operatives -- what is commonly referred to as a 'false flag' operation."

False Flag - By Mark Perry | Foreign Policy

The 1% in Iran, Israel, and the US all have an existential reason to distract the 99% with wars and rumors of wars. The global economic system is in full meltdown; it may require years for that to become obvious to everyone, or it could happen by next November.

Elites in the US, Iranian, and Israeli governments will seek to distract their constituents' from the greatest transfer of private debt into public debt in all history by jingoistic appeals to "existential threats" and other lies.

The global 1% are the biggest existential threat any of us are facing at the moment.
Are you drunk enough to deny Jundallah and MEK are terrorist organizations being used by the US and Israel to destabilize Iran?

STFU, you clearly don't have a clue.....you are really blind.

Mullen: US Won’t Ignore Iran ‘Attacks’ in Iraq -- News from Antiwar.com

Uh, Iran has been attacking us in Iraq and Afghanistan. i guess that doesn't count, you want to wait until they can nuke us or Israel.

Typically the police don't let crazy people like the chimp running Iran have guns, but nukes....

Iran is no threat to us or Israel, they're a threat to themselves and that's it. They've been saber rattling for about a decade and haven't done anything but more saber rattling. Both our military and Israel's military could wipe out the Iranian military in about 24 hours. Iran is not a threat.

This is just like Iraq all over again. We have former intelligence officials and other countries more closely involved telling us not to get ahead of ourselves, but we're just dead set on starting more wars we don't need to. We need to wait. The Iranian people can't stand Ahmadinejad and want him gone, but if we charge in there and start laying waste to their country they'll flip and support him.

Iran attacks the US in Iraq and Afghanistan? And you call other people nuts :cuckoo::cuckoo:

Iran will supports the Shiites in upcoming Iraq civil war. Attack American forces, nope. Supplying (selling) weapons, yeah well that's a different story.

But do you care about the airmen, sailors and marines?

Oh, you're now claiming we put the chimp in charge of Iran?

Quit smoking crack.:eusa_whistle:

You're an idiot nutjob if you believe Israel isn't worried about Iran's nukes.

Come on deep down you don't like the Jews, come on fess up. I've heard this before....."Israel has nukes so Iran needs them for protection too."

I could give a rat's ass about Iran or Israel. I'm concerned about America and our soldiers. We have a myriad of problems here at home that need to be addressed, but I have to sit back and watch trillions of dollars going to stop dictators that we put in power and don't pose a threat to us.

I was talking about Saddam.

Figure out the difference between your and you're then come back, idiot.

Who says they won't just control the oil for their friends in North Korea, China and Russia.

You clearly didn't think this out.

They can just blackmail everyone with their nukes for whatever outcomes they demand....it's like if a madman gets into your house with a gun, he will control you.

The entire world would be against Iran if they closed off the strait, even China. More saber rattling.

For the last time, Iran would never dream of nuking us. You war mongering neocons are the only people on the planet that think they would.

Iran is only one of several countries that uses the Strait of Hormuz, so unless all of those other countries are content to sell only to who Iran approves, your full of shit.

So let's get this straight....

We should've allowed Saddam to rape and pillage Kuwait and then possibly more conquests for oil around his region.

We should now allow Iran to pick up where Saddam left off and also get nukes too.

Iran alllllll the way on the other side of the world cannot bother the ole USA with their nukes. Nah...

You're not listening dumb ass. No one here is advocating we become pacafists. We're saying you stay out of other country's business untill it really is our business. Like Iran decides to point the nuke at us... then it's our business. What I'm saying is the U.S. shouldn't have made the political moves it did that allowed him to come to power which allowed him to rape and pillage. The only thing you have going for your argument is that at least the country that put said raper and pillager in power in the first place took him out of power some 30 years later.

We didn't put Saddam in charge of Iraq, he rose to power against the western influence from the UK. Saddam's uncle supported the Nazis in Iraq...

We supported him against Iran, big deal.

But do you care about the airmen, sailors and marines?

Oh, you're now claiming we put the chimp in charge of Iran?

Quit smoking crack.:eusa_whistle:

I could give a rat's ass about Iran or Israel. I'm concerned about America and our soldiers. We have a myriad of problems here at home that need to be addressed, but I have to sit back and watch trillions of dollars going to stop dictators that we put in power and don't pose a threat to us.

I was talking about Saddam.

Any stoppage of middle east oil would harm the US economy, you cannot be that stupid. A major trading partner, Japan, would be crushed....but you don't seem to think beyond your nose.:eusa_liar:

Yeah, being nuked is a better option.:cuckoo:

Or paying out the nose for oil is another good outcome. Our economy would implode if Iran could shut off the middle east oil.....but you really thought that out, eh?

How about $15 a gallon for gas? Jimmy Carter would be proud.

You sound like people in the 1930s...."That is the problem for Europe and Asia."

Do you know how little of our oil comes from the middle east? What would likely happen is it would show the need to get to use the resources we have right under our feet here in the U.S. We may even start exporting it to the countries that are more dependent on the middle east.

So is North Korea owning nukes a good thing???

Would Iran owning nukes be good?

Iran doesn't behave right now without nukes....

Get the Nukes, and you get to join the club. The West will then be forced to accept & respect Iran. And that's the game we're seeing played right now. Once Iran has the Nukes, all bets will be off and the West will be forced to come to the table. North Korea already showed how the game is played. Gaddafi just didn't learn how to play the game. And where's he at now? He should not have given up on his Nuclear aspirations. That blunder cost him his country and his life. And the same can be said of Saddam Hussein. I doubt Iran is going to make that same suicidal mistake.

Well i don't subscribe to your perceived premise. "Iran doesn't behave right now" is not a mentality i can support. Many Nations don't 'behave' well and that includes our own Nation. I just don't support Imperial/Interventionist policies. Who are we to decide who's 'behaving' good or bad? It looks to me like we're just instigating and provoking right now.

Put yourself in Iran's shoes. All these Countries threatening War against you. How would you react? How would our Nation react if they were murdering our Scientists,flying spy drones over our nation,and bombing us? I suspect we wouldn't like it very much. Just try looking at it from their side sometime. They're trying to get Nuclear Technology just like so many other Nations on this Earth have. So why shouldn't they be allowed to pursue their goal? Just something to ponder.

Oh, your dumbfuck idea is to wait until the problem is really a bigger problem i.e. they are ready to nuke us. We should not stop them from getting nukes, we should only attack them when they've nuked us or can nuke us....nice strategy, idiot.:clap2:

I'm sure the police love that kind of strategy, they wait until a criminal can blow up his community instead of raiding his house prior to that event.

We should've allowed Saddam to rape and pillage Kuwait and then possibly more conquests for oil around his region.

We should now allow Iran to pick up where Saddam left off and also get nukes too.

Iran alllllll the way on the other side of the world cannot bother the ole USA with their nukes. Nah...

You're not listening dumb ass. No one here is advocating we become pacafists. We're saying you stay out of other country's business untill it really is our business. Like Iran decides to point the nuke at us... then it's our business. What I'm saying is the U.S. shouldn't have made the political moves it did that allowed him to come to power which allowed him to rape and pillage. The only thing you have going for your argument is that at least the country that put said raper and pillager in power in the first place took him out of power some 30 years later.

Ahhhh, the nujob views come out.....it's our fault that Iran is crazy.

Maybe the CIA implanted the 12th Imam story in the brain chip inside the chimp's head.

Israel has to be in there too for pissing off Iran.

Also, those evil Saudis and Jordanians must've done something too.

It's not as if Iran has been supporting LH, Hamas, Al Qai'da and other VEOs in Iraq/Afghanistan.....that is our fault.

So is North Korea owning nukes a good thing???

Would Iran owning nukes be good?

Iran doesn't behave right now without nukes....

Get the Nukes, and you get to join the club. The West will then be forced to accept & respect Iran. And that's the game we're seeing played right now. Once Iran has the Nukes, all bets will be off and the West will be forced to come to the table. North Korea already showed how the game is played. Gaddafi just didn't learn how to play the game. And where's he at now? He should not have given up on his Nuclear aspirations. That blunder cost him his country and his life. And the same can be said of Saddam Hussein. I doubt Iran is going to make that same suicidal mistake.

Well i don't subscribe to your perceived premise. "Iran doesn't behave right now" is not a mentality i can support. Many Nations don't 'behave' well and that includes our own Nation. I just don't support Imperial/Interventionist policies. Who are we to decide who's 'behaving' good or bad? It looks to me like we're just instigating and provoking right now.

Put yourself in Iran's shoes. All these Countries threatening War against you. How would you react? How would our Nation react if they were murdering our Scientists,flying spy drones over our nation,and bombing us? I suspect we wouldn't like it very much. Just try looking at it from their side sometime. They're trying to get Nuclear Technology just like so many other Nations on this Earth have. So why shouldn't they be allowed to pursue their goal? Just something to ponder.

I will now leave you uneducated twits to yourselves, so you can invent things the US did to Iran as well as what Israel did to them too.

I'm going to get some fresh air to enjoy the freedom I have that the Iranian people don't enjoy like us while under the control of radical muslims hellbent on bringing the 12th Imam back to Earth for utopia. They sound like Paulestinians.....

Uh, I see the intel on Iran....more than those 2 clowns.

Of course, one doesn't need be in my shoes to understand Iran is a threat to us, Israel and the middle east.

Anyone disputing that is a moron. When the chimp running Iran talks about creating chaos for his religion and wiping Israel off the face of the Earth......uh, pay attention.:eusa_whistle:

I'd like to know where this LTC worked prior to retiring, that makes a huge difference.

If you don't know that, why are you so quick to criticize his stance. Would you reverse your position on his comments if you knew where he worked prior to retiring and it turned out, it was involving Iran. I wonder.

Are Israel's leaders...and that fellow that used to head up the CIA Bin Laden unit...also clowns for suggesting Paul is right on Iran? What makes your experience superior to theirs? Honestly, I am interested in what makes your background and opinion trump theirs.

That's your case for having superior knowledge? The "Cuz I said so" defense? How do you know what they've seen regarding Iran...or sitting Congressmen for that matter? I was willing to hear you out when you claimed to have inside information, but you've provided nothing to substantiate that claim. Your constant ad hominem attacks don't help either.

Nope. President Bush(41) had the chance to inform Saddam that we would protect Kuwait like it was our 51st state if he were to carr out his threats against Kuwait. Instead he ordered our embassador to tell Saddam that we have "no opinion" on Arab / Arab conflicts. But then again the world largest military has to have a high caliber enemy to justify it's existance doesn't it? So as soon and the invasion took place, we were lied to once again,and the world (well at least Americans propaganda world) got a new Hitler, aka Saddam Hussein.

When reports of Israeli instigated terrorism inside Iran reached the Oval Office, the "Decider" allegedly became unglued:

"According to one retired CIA officer, information about the false-flag operation was reported up the U.S. intelligence chain of command..."

"The report then made its way to the White House, according to the currently serving U.S. intelligence officer. The officer said that Bush 'went absolutely ballistic' when briefed on its contents.

"'The report sparked White House concerns that Israel's program was putting Americans at risk,' the intelligence officer told me. 'There's no question that the U.S. has cooperated with Israel in intelligence-gathering operations against the Iranians, but this was different.

"'No matter what anyone thinks, we're not in the business of assassinating Iranian officials or killing Iranian civilians.'"

False Flag - By Mark Perry | Foreign Policy

Was Bush upset because the false flag operation was putting American lives at risk, or was he angry about assassinating Iranian officials and killing Iranian civilians?

You be the judge.

Put yourself in Iran's shoes. ...

I've never had any luck with that approach. They're pretty much soaked in "It's different when we do it!", which has become the twisted neo-con version of American Exceptionalism.

Oh, your dumbfuck idea is to wait until the problem is really a bigger problem i.e. they are ready to nuke us. We should not stop them from getting nukes, we should only attack them when they've nuked us or can nuke us....nice strategy, idiot.:clap2:

I'm sure the police love that kind of strategy, they wait until a criminal can blow up his community instead of raiding his house prior to that event.

The day when the British Empire ended is when the U.S. under Eisenhower forced the hand of no longer holding British debt for them to withdraw their troops in certain areas of the world. He succeeded.

We are not more safe by increasing tensions and draw the Iranians closer with the Chinese and The Russians. We are stirring up hornets nests around the Muslim world and I am sure operatives in China and Russia are smart enough to take advantage of this. Just as we armed the Afghans to fight against us, I am sure they will have not problem arming the "extremists" against us.

All they need is an incentive and we are giving them more than one.

Last edited:
Iran has no nuke weapons

Iran is not making nuke weapons

It takes a long time to perfect nuke weapons which involves lengthy testing

Iran cannot keep the making of a nuke weapons secret because they need to acquire supplies from someone - the suppliers are extremely limited.

If Iran was growing tons of Broccoli no one would care that much about Iran however there instead is tons of oil and natural gas hmmmmmmmmmm

Who can believe the politicians after all the lies about Iraq?

Remember Iran-Contra!!!

Actually the equivalent would be they allow people to carry firearems until they show they aren't responsible enough to carry firearms, which they do.

Forum List

Back