Germany investigates fake news after bogus Breitbart story

German police quash Breitbart story of mob setting fire to Dortmund church
And more:
Police ‘shook heads in disbelief’ at Breitbart reporting on Dortmund

German Police, Media Slam Fake Breitbart Story about Migrant Mob Burning Church

But LS is just that dumb, to keep up her habitual bullshit.:9:

The OP sourced CNN dumb fuck, I called out on CNN's BS...you're the one going off on tangents and trying to bring Breitbart into it. Get it? Or are you being your usual dumbassery self because again you can't refute and have to spin it? Do you even grasp any of this? My guess is no, you're stupid

Unlike you, I haven't been caught in a lie, oh that's right, it's happened a multitude of times to you.

And more:
Police ‘shook heads in disbelief’ at Breitbart reporting on Dortmund

German Police, Media Slam Fake Breitbart Story about Migrant Mob Burning Church

But LS is just that dumb, to keep up her habitual bullshit.:9:

The OP sourced CNN dumb fuck, I called out on CNN's BS...you're the one going off on tangents and trying to bring Breitbart into it. Get it? Or are you being your usual dumbassery self because again you can't refute and have to spin it? Do you even grasp any of this? My guess is no, you're stupid

Unlike you, I haven't been caught in a lie, oh that's right, it's happened a multitude of times to you.

Where did I lie? Be specific instead of your usual BS, troll. You're about to get embarrassed dumbass. You're justs spewing trying to save yourself

At this point only a true leftist twit takes CNN serious.

They are to brain damaged for that one other wise we wouldn't still see them posting information from a controlled news source whose been caught time and time again lying and they even admit , yet these dumb a holes will still deny it.

Half the dumbasses can't connect the cite as having ties with the CIA like Anderson Cooper lmao.

I mean really, CNN has been caught in so many whoopers it's not even funny anymore, it's pathetic and then along comes some left loon sourcing them and wondering why we eyeroll

Agree, I don't know how anybody can believe them. They have been caught lying as far back as Iraq faking some war scene or something like that. OMFG what dumbasses they were in that video too how stupid ...
Ever see it?

I've seen more than I care to see about CNN...it's never to be taken serious
You aren't to be taken seriously. You are the ultimate partisan hack.

You are the type of idiot that walks into a voting both every election and votes straight republican every time.

And then when asked what offices were up for election and which of the candidates you chose you say, I don't know what offices were up for election or who was running for them. I just vote straight republican every time.

They are to brain damaged for that one other wise we wouldn't still see them posting information from a controlled news source whose been caught time and time again lying and they even admit , yet these dumb a holes will still deny it.

Half the dumbasses can't connect the cite as having ties with the CIA like Anderson Cooper lmao.

I mean really, CNN has been caught in so many whoopers it's not even funny anymore, it's pathetic and then along comes some left loon sourcing them and wondering why we eyeroll

Agree, I don't know how anybody can believe them. They have been caught lying as far back as Iraq faking some war scene or something like that. OMFG what dumbasses they were in that video too how stupid ...
Ever see it?

I've seen more than I care to see about CNN...it's never to be taken serious
You aren't to be taken seriously. You are the ultimate partisan hack.

You are the type of idiot that walks into a voting both every election and votes straight republican every time.

And then when asked what offices were up for election and which of the candidates you chose you say, I don't know what offices were up for election or who was running for them. I just vote straight republican every time.

There are straight Republicans?

When you found put

I knew Sassy Irish Whino wouldn't stand by the shot she says but to flip in one post is unprecedented.

I just told these idiots that if they think the hacks only applied to Dems they were thinking to small. And here we are, face to face with the result of hubris.

What news agencies do you take seriously? Let me guess. breitbart, infowars, drudge, etc...

You're another idiot.

It's a secret because she wants to ability to quote sources AND dismiss them at a moments notice.

So when you give her an open ended question like that she usually responds with "ahaha's" and a bunch of name calling. It's a simple formula.

I wonder, how long will it take after Trump says Putin is bad for this bunch to flip on a dime and say he's the enemy?

Either that or the emotional argument of "who cares they hacked Trump?"

It's been OBVIOUS to anyone with sight and hearing, that Trump is acting like he is being blackmailed by Russia/Putin....this ''love affair'' of his with Putin, is very strange and abnormal....all the Russian loving staff members he hired for his campaign is abnormal, his dissing the intel agencies in public is abnormal, his demeanor all around with Russia and Putin and Assange etc is concerning.

I'm hoping Trump can now DUMP this facade of undying love for Putin, now that it is out in the open that Russia is holding things over him....

I don't even care what the Russians may have on him.... their actions have always been to help themselves by hurting us, any way they can....

Forum List

Back