Intel Community said they altered Rice Talking points

Liberals show how stupid they are when they believe blaming someone in the IC for changing Petreaus' report somehow gets Obamination and Rice off the hook.

Uh, that person in the IC which is now said to be Clapper is Obamination's DNI.....you fucking morons. Obamination takes the blame and fall for any crimes his DNI does, especially when he told the DNI to do it, then deny it, then take the blame.

You know. The one nobody saw or knew about. Yeah. That'll work.

Republicans knew all of this, too. Didn't let 'the cat out of the bag'---if they had =screaming, yelling, riots---over the election. So they had to wait.

Florida--so slow about counting ballots. Finally finished, thankfully.

I reside in GA---from time to time--the thought crosses our mind--'Just chop off the appendage--bothersome. Then the hurricanes would come to GA--so we leave it alone and put up with whatever they find to do down there. Scandalous---has always been like that. Resort community. Playing and frolicking in the sea---what FL is good for. Maybe not much more than that?

Maybe you delusional RW loons should read what the link said:

The talking points came from the CIA....NOT THE WHITE HOUSE. No one was told to lie. Rice was reading the Talking Points...HER FRIGIN JOB!

The CIA gave their assessment of the situation. That assessment was changed down the line to fit the WH's narrative and that is what the WH sent Rice out to say. But you knew that.

The WH did not change the talking points. The Intel community changed them for reasons of security and possible prosecutions in the future. But you know that...just keep parrotting GOP Talking Points...as clueless as they are.

Ansar al-Shariah had claimed responsibility for the attack themselves, hello.

Petraeus said so too, and thats one of the points t, isn't it?

Clinton: Facebook post about Benghazi attack not hard evidence | Reuters

and they knew it too.

Report: U.S. knew of terror claims in Libya embassy hit

Oct 24, 2012 11:11am
White House Responds to Release of Real-Time Emails About Benghazi Attack

The White House this morning attempted to down-play the significance of emails sent to top national security officials during the attack on the diplomatic post in Benghazi, Libya, on September 11, one of which suggested a known terrorist group claimed credit for the attack in its immediate aftermath.

As obtained by ABC News’ John Parkinson and posted last night, the emails seem to be ones sent by the State Department Operations Center to distribution lists and email accounts for the top national security officials at the State Department, Pentagon, the FBI, the White House Situation Room and the office of the Director of National Intelligence.

One of the emails reported that officials that Ansar al-Sharia claimed responsibility for the Benghazi attack on Facebook and Twitter, and had threatened to attack the U.S. Embassy in Tripoli.

In the first couple weeks after the attack, the White House and Obama administration generally blamed the attack on a demonstration an anti-Muslim video that got out of control. On September 14, White House press secretary Jay Carney asserted that “we have no information to suggest that it was a preplanned attack.” Only later would the Obama administration say the attack was planned.

more at-

White House Responds to Release of Real-Time Emails About Benghazi Attack - ABC News

We may as well throw logistics and rational thinking out the window. The Agenda of those who claim that Rice or the White House lied is not to try to understand the facts or take steps that would prevent this from happening again. Their Agenda is to find a "smoking gun." Watergate and the last election is still haunting them. But they are and will be frustrated by facts that do not support their delusional claims.

Nuff Said...

I started a thread just to give people like you a chance to defend the administration's actions. If I am the crazy one here, why weren't you in there providing actual facts?

Push the smoke away and if there is no gun--that is good. That is what I want.

eh--'Leading from behind'---doesn't have to be extreme. If you topple a brutal dictator in Libya isn't it pragmatic to believe that there will be months of civil unrest of some kind? If you 'helped' bring the dictator down, wouldn't you then know that you need to provide security to those representing your interests/organization, country? I would think so.

The most I have heard about the Benghazi consulate since Sept 11---now 'closed', a search has begun for a replacement and good luck with that. FBI finally was able to enter Libya a few weeks ago. I am extremely annoyed that the special forces/Marines/immediate terrorist response team stationed in Italy weren't allowed to go in. Sloppy--just sloppy. That is all I can think.

No one was suppose to know he was there in the first place. That is where the real fuck up is.

Personally..I think there is more to it.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...here-may-have-been-a-scandal-in-benghazi.html

No conservative can figure it out.

But the fact McCain is beginning to back off, sorta confirms my suspicions.

Lets see if a non-conservative gets it.

If it wasn't for the fact that he isn't actually backing off you would have a point.

The talking points came from the CIA....NOT THE WHITE HOUSE. No one was told to lie. Rice was reading the Talking Points...HER FRIGIN JOB!

The CIA gave their assessment of the situation. That assessment was changed down the line to fit the WH's narrative and that is what the WH sent Rice out to say. But you knew that.

:lol:

No it wasn't.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...here-may-have-been-a-scandal-in-benghazi.html

Yeah, it was.

The WH did not change the talking points. The Intel community changed them for reasons of security and possible prosecutions in the future. But you know that...just keep parrotting GOP Talking Points...as clueless as they are.

"Intel community".......who is that? Is that like an "unnamed but reliable source"? SomeONE made a decision. Who was it?

Forum List

Back