Intel Chiefs To Trump: Russian Operatives Claim To Have Compromising Information About You

Another "breaking news" story that will surely sink Trump. Just like the dozens of other ones throughout the last year.

Remember, that's where the pageant was. Was he grabbing 16 year old pu$$y? What could it be?

Sixteen? lol that would be Old Timers Day at the Trump Sex Cave.
I look forward to your proof of this.
I can just as easily claim you rape young boys. would it make it true? no, but maybe someone would believe it.

Proof.

Oh look, the Birthers want proof!!

Prove you don't want 14 to be the age of consent.

Another "breaking news" story that will surely sink Trump. Just like the dozens of other ones throughout the last year.

Yep, the Russian connections could end his circus! President Obama and his Administration have also been briefed on this - so Trump and his mafia can't just sweep it under the rug. Too late now...

Intelligence chief told Trump that Kremlin have compromising material about his personal life | Daily Mail Online

It claims that Russian sources told the operative that they had extensive material on the now president-elect - including a secret film of him in the suite where President Obama stayed in Moscow, watching prostitutes committing degrading sex acts on the bed where the president slept.

The document also referenced Trump's '(perverted) conduct' at the presidential suite of the Ritz-Carlton hotel in Moscow, the President and First Lady Michelle Obama 'whom he hated' had stayed.

It cited 'Source D' as saying Trump's conduct included hiring prostitutes 'to perform a 'golden showers' (urination) show in front of him.' It says the hotel was known to be under the control of Russia's FSB, with hidden cameras and microphones.

The New York Times reported that intelligence officials considered the material 'so potentially explosive' that they decided they needed to tell Trump, Obama, and top congressional leaders about it.

--------------------------------

The Dailymail is the same organization that released the scandal on Anthony Weiner.

Here is the full 'fake news' report that has been out for months that even the Hillary campaign knew of and failed to use:

Here Is The Full 35-Page Report Alleging Trump Was "Cultivated, Supported And Assisted" By Russia | Zero Hedge
It certainly is well made for a "fake" document. And it could very well be fake. No one is disputing that.

But the thing about Fake Documents is that eventually, they are found out.

Remember, that's where the pageant was. Was he grabbing 16 year old pu$$y? What could it be?

I can just as easily claim you rape young boys. would it make it true? no, but maybe someone would believe it.

Proof.

Im guessing that he is actually a paying member of NAMBLA

The FBI had the information but this info wasn't part of the Secret report on Russian Hacking given to everyone else. The FBI had to know this information would come out. Apparently, the British gave it to McCain and he gave it to the head of the FBI who probably knew about it but tried to squash it. Now it's out there. No going back.

It's a 'nothing-burger'. I'm sure that you can identify..........:lol:.........

Where da pics at doe... This is too funny how desperate CNN is.

Like Obama's mom actually being the secret agent posing nude. There's pics. And it wasn't for America I believe

Who knows? What could it be? As far as I know, the only time he was in Russia was at the pageant. So what could it be? Money, debt? Sex seems the most likely.

Age of consent in Russia is 16.

"Sex seems the most likely."

Nobody is bothered about normal, red-blooded men and women having sex. Hello? It's 2016 it's not 1816, we're not prudish anymore about people having sex.

The only people who are bothered about normal, red-blooded men and women having sex are those people who aren't getting any sex unless they either pay for it or are in a relationship with their right hand.
Are you talking about Monica and Bill?

Bill Clinton was American President at the time and told the people he wasn't involved with Monica Lewinsky, when he was, so there is a difference between people having consenting sex and Bill Clinton using the Oval Office as his personal brothel and then telling the people that no nothing like that was happening and then under oath he had to admit that yes he had been using the Oval Office as his personal brothel.

So if the tales of Golden Showers are true, we will have to start a thread on showers.

Yep, the Russian connections could end his circus! President Obama and his Administration have also been briefed on this - so Trump and his mafia can't just sweep it under the rug. Too late now...

So which is it, Trump and Putin are best friends, or Russia is going to try to blackmail Trump with some "dirt"?

Proof.

As you have only just joined, I think you should be aware to be careful about where you might take this.

Who knows? What could it be? As far as I know, the only time he was in Russia was at the pageant. So what could it be? Money, debt? Sex seems the most likely.

Nobody is bothered about normal, red-blooded men and women having sex. Hello? It's 2016 it's not 1816, we're not prudish anymore about people having sex.

The only people who are bothered about normal, red-blooded men and women having sex are those people who aren't getting any sex unless they either pay for it or are in a relationship with their right hand.

Bill Clinton was American President at the time and told the people he wasn't involved with Monica Lewinsky, when he was, so there is a difference between people having consenting sex and Bill Clinton using the Oval Office as his personal brothel and then telling the people that no nothing like that was happening and then under oath he had to admit that yes he had been using the Oval Office as his personal brothel.
How many people tell their wife "Sure, I got a blowjob"? Do you think Trump did going from wife to wife?

Apparently the Russians also have some compromising information about Trump's deep financial ties to Russia.

I can only imagine how quickly Attorney General Jeff Sessions would try to bury this - but it's too late now.

How many people tell their wife "Sure, I got a blowjob"? Do you think Trump did going from wife to wife?

How many of them are already American President?

Forum List

Back