Intel Chiefs To Trump: Russian Operatives Claim To Have Compromising Information About You

Apparently the Russians also have some compromising information about Trump's deep financial ties to Russia.

I can only imagine how quickly Attorney General Jeff Sessions would try to bury this - but it's too late now.

I'm sure that The Donald will be launching an investigation of the murky financial dealings of The Clinton Foundation.

Apparently the Russians also have some compromising information about Trump's deep financial ties to Russia.

I can only imagine how quickly Attorney General Jeff Sessions would try to bury this - but it's too late now.

Fucking sad...Yet, people still voted for this man and think he is so much better then Obama....
he is better than obama. dog shit is better than obama

Comrade Stump has go a lot of explaining to do.....Putin is set to blackmail him and his campaign was coordinating the release of stolen information. I wonder if it happened before or after he asked Russian to Hack Hillary?

Remember, that's where the pageant was. Was he grabbing 16 year old pu$$y? What could it be?

Sixteen? lol that would be Old Timers Day at the Trump Sex Cave.
Who knows? What could it be? As far as I know, the only time he was in Russia was at the pageant. So what could it be? Money, debt? Sex seems the most likely.

Age of consent in Russia is 16.

Maybe 16 in Russia - but Trump reportedly raped a 13-year-old girl. She got scared off and dropped her lawsuit.

Remember, that's where the pageant was. Was he grabbing 16 year old pu$$y? What could it be?

Who knows? What could it be? As far as I know, the only time he was in Russia was at the pageant. So what could it be? Money, debt? Sex seems the most likely.

Maybe 16 in Russia - but Trump reportedly raped a 13-year-old girl. She got scared off and dropped her lawsuit.

And your boy Slick Willy?

Fucking sad...Yet, people still voted for this man and think he is so much better then Obama....

Didn't know he ran against Obama.

And your boy Slick Willy?

Please stay on topic. The Russians and Putin own Stump. You happy with that?

giphy.gif

This snowflakes and Trump hater trend is getting funny.

She dropped her lawsuit because Trump didn't rape her, just like all those ugly women during the campaign that were being dragged out to state that Trump groped them, they've all not pursued the lawsuits either, the most ridiculous one was the old woman who suddenly remembered that nearly FORTY YEARS ago The Donald groped her on an aircraft full of people, strange she never shouted for help during that incident, oh wait, she didn't shout for help because it never happened, but I'm sure she's happy with the handsome check the Hillary Campaign must have given her to say it happened.

She dropped her lawsuit because Trump didn't rape her, just like all those ugly women during the campaign that were being dragged out to state that Trump groped them, they've all not pursued the lawsuits either, the most ridiculous one was the old woman who suddenly remembered that nearly FORTY YEARS ago The Donald groped her on an aircraft full of people, strange she never shouted for help during that incident, oh wait, she didn't shout for helped because it never happened, but I'm sure she's happy with the handsome check the Hillary Campaign must have given her to say it happened.
My question why is Hillary hiding while every other bitter demo is bickering? LOL you know she's about to go to prison when she's already hiding in the woods.

Oh oh.... the orange hair may go up in flames when the Russians release their information....unless....Stump drops the sanctions. Hard Sport of Stump!

Wow. It looks like Trump won't even be inaugurated which means Pence is done too.

Hello Elizabeth Warren Keith Ellison!

She dropped her lawsuit because Trump didn't rape her, just like all those ugly women during the campaign that were being dragged out to state that Trump groped them, they've all not pursued the lawsuits either, the most ridiculous one was the old woman who suddenly remembered that nearly FORTY YEARS ago The Donald groped her on an aircraft full of people, strange she never shouted for help during that incident, oh wait, she didn't shout for help because it never happened, but I'm sure she's happy with the handsome check the Hillary Campaign must have given her to say it happened.
Anybody that publically accuses Trump of anything gets intimidated by his Alt-Reich stormtroopers.

Let's see, hypocrite lefties dismiss Wikileaks' credible information as unfair but they welcome vague allegations by unidentified unverified Russian operatives (employed by George Soros?) regarding Trump. I'm still waiting for the FBI to investigate allegations of a pedophile connection in the Hillary campaign that Wikileaks uncovered..

Forum List

Back