Insurrection! Rioters Are Currently Trying To Break Into The Portland Police Bureau Building With Hammers And Axes

It amazes me that there are people who actually don’t know what it means to attack and ransack the capital and think every riot, assault, and bit of graffiti is equivalent...you can’t fix willful stupidity.
"the participant attempted to break down the door" of a police station. Yep, that is equivalent--by the way how do you attack and ransack money--the word is capitOl.

Wow. Who’d have thought? Rioters attempting break into a police station is the same as a violent mob breaking into the US capital, hunting down the VP and our elected Congress critters and attempting to violently overthrow An election which they lost. Wow.

Yup. You can’t fix stupid.

It amazes me that there are people who actually don’t know what it means to attack and ransack the capital and think every riot, assault, and bit of graffiti is equivalent...you can’t fix willful stupidity.
I haven't seen anybody make that comparison, let alone say it's the same thing, except you. Am I missing something somewhere?

Edit: Well... Gracie just did indirectly... After your post. o.0
There is thread after thread attempting to make them equivalent.

I haven't seen anybody make that comparison, let alone say it's the same thing, except you. Am I missing something somewhere?

You're posting inside a topic right now that is doing that. Yes, you're missing something somewhere...a brain.

Maybe you could sit on a keyboard and type frantically to show you increase of adrenaline. Or you could try to associate them with your political rivals to try and make consternation a hobby.
..of course you are ok supporting criminals/hypocrites/etc
--you are OK with these jackasses that are CRIMINALS!!!..you are part of the problem
It's interesting how the Democrats who have contributed to this thread so far seem very unconcerned about these violent illegal acts.
Yes, every post needs to have a disclaimer about how they don't support any riots, huh?
you are a communist and a traitor ! you need to be censored !
More desperation and soul rending over your inability to reason.
..you support criminals/etc --you are part of the problem..don't try that double talk babble crap with me

Oh, it’s just armed Biden supporters breaking into government buildings. Non issue.
View attachment 455576

Is this bullsh#t? I just did a search of Newspapers serving Portland, as well as radio and TV station websites. Could not find a thing about a riot going on in Portland, much less about a police building being attacked with hammers or axes. Don't believe everything you read on Twitter, unless some local news is also reporting it.

It's interesting how the Democrats who have contributed to this thread so far seem very unconcerned about these violent illegal acts.
Yes, every post needs to have a disclaimer about how they don't support any riots, huh?
It would be nice if you cared about criminal violence, but you don't care unless it suits your agenda.
You are wrong but that doesn't bother you to bear false witness.

Maybe you could sit on a keyboard and type frantically to show you increase of adrenaline. Or you could try to associate them with your political rivals to try and make consternation a hobby.

Isn't that EXACTLY what those on your side of the ideology do literally every single time anything anywhere happens?

Isn't that EXACTLY what those on your side of the ideology do literally every single time anything anywhere happens?
My side is not in power, next.

Oh, it’s just armed Biden supporters breaking into government buildings. Non issue.
View attachment 455576

Problem is, if Antifa murders everyone in Portland, who would care?

Think about it. Would conservative? They would throw a party. Would democrats? They would pretend it never happened. Nancy Pelosi would just go buy more ice cream.

View attachment 455576

Problem is, if Antifa murders everyone in Portland, who would care?

Think about it. Would conservative? They would throw a party. Would democrats? They would pretend it never happened.

Normally the leaders of society are in control if they fail then the locals can hire someone else more efficient in containing problems like this.

"the participant attempted to break down the door" of a police station. Yep, that is equivalent--by the way how do you attack and ransack money--the word is capitOl.

Wow. Who’d have thought? Rioters attempting break into a police station is the same as a violent mob breaking into the US capital, hunting down the VP and our elected Congress critters and attempting to violently overthrow An election which they lost. Wow.

a police station is a government building .... a guess traitors like you only care about federal buildings ...... where was your outrage when blm and atifa tried to break through barriers and injured several secrete service agents in attempt to storm the WH and set a church on fire last summer ... At least 60 Secret Service members injured during George Floyd protests in DC

Says nothing about hammers and axes. Please don't make up fake stories.
"Participants have tried to break down the door..." Sounds like a siege to me. Insurrection?
That isn't insurrection. It's breaking and entering.
Good to know armed red hat wearing protesters can break into government buildings.
They're not protestors if they are armed and breaking into places. They're terrorists

Says nothing about hammers and axes. Please don't make up fake stories.
"Participants have tried to break down the door..." Sounds like a siege to me. Insurrection?
That isn't insurrection. It's breaking and entering.
Good to know armed red hat wearing protesters can break into government buildings.
They're not protestors if they are armed and breaking into places. They're terrorists

rioters, not necessarily terrorists

Gina Carano of the Mandalorian stated that republicans are being treated like Jewish people in WW 2 Germany. now the Progs want her fired from the show. See what we are talking about. They will turn on you at some point.

Forum List

Back