Insurrection! Rioters Are Currently Trying To Break Into The Portland Police Bureau Building With Hammers And Axes

Says nothing about hammers and axes. Please don't make up fake stories.
"Participants have tried to break down the door..." Sounds like a siege to me. Insurrection?
That isn't insurrection. It's breaking and entering.
Good to know armed red hat wearing protesters can break into government buildings.
They're not protestors if they are armed and breaking into places. They're terrorists

rioters, not necessarily terrorists
Rioting changes to terrorism when guns become involved bro.

"Participants have tried to break down the door..." Sounds like a siege to me. Insurrection?
Good to know armed red hat wearing protesters can break into government buildings.
They're not protestors if they are armed and breaking into places. They're terrorists

what else you gonna make up?

what else you gonna make up?

Ummmm....hot chocolate is really tasty

It amazes me that there are people who actually don’t know what it means to attack and ransack the capital and think every riot, assault, and bit of graffiti is equivalent...you can’t fix willful stupidity.

The clown show of the Nazis continues.

This is "good rioting" as it's done by the Brown Shirts of the Reich, not like that bad rioting of the Reichstag Fire.

Oh, it’s just armed Biden supporters breaking into government buildings. Non issue.
View attachment 455576

Every night in democrat land is Assault on Precinct 13.

mqdefault.jpg

It amazes me that there are people who actually don’t know what it means to attack and ransack the capital and think every riot, assault, and bit of graffiti is equivalent...you can’t fix willful stupidity.
Violence is violence. There is no scale.
Yes. There is a scale.

To put it simplistically - there is a difference between the teenage idiot who gets in a squabble with another teenage idiot and ends up with a black eye, and the mass shooter who gunned down a bunch of people in Vegas.

"the participant attempted to break down the door" of a police station. Yep, that is equivalent--by the way how do you attack and ransack money--the word is capitOl.

Wow. Who’d have thought? Rioters attempting break into a police station is the same as a violent mob breaking into the US capital, hunting down the VP and our elected Congress critters and attempting to violently overthrow An election which they lost. Wow.

Yup. You can’t fix stupid.
a police station is a government building .... a guess traitors like you only care about federal buildings ...... where was your outrage when blm and atifa tried to break through barriers and injured several secrete service agents in attempt to storm the WH and set a church on fire last summer ... At least 60 Secret Service members injured during George Floyd protests in DC

I'm more concerned with attempts at violently overthrowing our government.

I haven't seen anybody make that comparison, let alone say it's the same thing, except you. Am I missing something somewhere?

You're posting inside a topic right now that is doing that. Yes, you're missing something somewhere...a brain.
No. It's not. Nobody made that distinction in this thread, until Coyote. You are free to quote if this is untrue. I'll happily eat crow.

It's interesting how the Democrats who have contributed to this thread so far seem very unconcerned about these violent illegal acts.
Yes, every post needs to have a disclaimer about how they don't support any riots, huh?
It would be nice if you cared about criminal violence, but you don't care unless it suits your agenda.
You are wrong but that doesn't bother you to bear false witness.
Prove me wrong. Denounce this violence.

"the participant attempted to break down the door" of a police station. Yep, that is equivalent--by the way how do you attack and ransack money--the word is capitOl.

Wow. Who’d have thought? Rioters attempting break into a police station is the same as a violent mob breaking into the US capital, hunting down the VP and our elected Congress critters and attempting to violently overthrow An election which they lost. Wow.

Yup. You can’t fix stupid.
a police station is a government building .... a guess traitors like you only care about federal buildings ...... where was your outrage when blm and atifa tried to break through barriers and injured several secrete service agents in attempt to storm the WH and set a church on fire last summer ... At least 60 Secret Service members injured during George Floyd protests in DC

I'm more concerned with attempts at violently overthrowing our government.
so am i .... and antifa and blm and other leftist have been attempting to do so at the local state and federal level for months ! At least 50 Secret Service agents injured by rioters

I haven't seen anybody make that comparison, let alone say it's the same thing, except you. Am I missing something somewhere?

You're posting inside a topic right now that is doing that. Yes, you're missing something somewhere...a brain.
No. It's not. Nobody made that distinction in this thread, until Coyote. You are free to quote if this is untrue. I'll happily eat crow.

The OP did. Insurrection by Biden supporters.

All USMB Democrats have to do to prove they're not hypocrites is denounce this attack on police union headquarters.

I'm predicting they won't do that.

The OP did. Insurrection by Biden supporters.
How does that mean anything to "there are people who actually don’t know what it means to attack and ransack the capital and think every riot, assault, and bit of graffiti is equivalent..."

What's the correlation?

Don't get me wrong, I was happy to take your point that there are many threads on this in which to color and support your stance. I very likely read less threads than you. So I was going to concede the point. Wasn't worth it to me to actually go through that much work to see if it's true or not.

But the poster who came to your defense, that you upvoted... Made a stupid argument. Just as I believe you are if you are using their point, but I'm obviously leaving the possibility open if you can actually make that connection logically.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back