Institutional racism in the press

That link does not say anything really. It just says Harvard is getting sued for racial discrimination. Second the people who were claiming being discriminated against were not white but Asian students. The case is still on going

So I'll ask you again

Can you name any college that discriminates against white people ?
Obviously you are trying to defend racial discrimination is college admissions because you do not accept that everyone has the same civil rights.
Hopwood v. Texas | The Center for Individual Rights

Obviously you are trying to defend racial discrimination is college admissions because you do not accept that everyone has the same civil rights.
Well the fact that you had to go back over 20 years to 1996 to find a case of discrimination against whites kinda undercut your whole arguments.

But the reason Cheryl Hopwood did not get in was not because of black people but rich white people.

"The Hopwood case challenged the admission of 62 of the 93 black and Latino students accepted into the Texas law school in 1992. But that year, when the Texas law school rejected Ms. Hopwood, more than 100 white students were admitted who had lower test scores and grade point averages than she did.
Had opponents of affirmative action looked beyond race to see why Ms. Hopwood was not admitted, they would have discovered that she lost points because she went to a community college and a state university. The University of Texas penalized Ms. Hopwood, who grew up under difficult circumstances and worked her way through school, because she graduated from a less competitive but more affordable college
"

It was more affluent whites who were being admitted in numbers that squeezed out poor Whites.

Cheryl Hopwood was just not a very well off white person and that's the trick. Hopwood put her whiteness at the center because she thought she was the same team as the son of Bill Gates or Warren Buffett or Donald Trump.

And they said "No"

But you can carry on with your

q8Gq8oHfI7ZUQwC8d15QW9iz-EGuq2MYIJshErYm2IInqJ21a_0Hrq05Oou5QEUyhquOo2cxHZub3hpyKHPQuXzeHno-7bJE-ZDohiJMVBNVQlGPj9geJJp9fXJk11Nl4iDk3AAExwgqKTklsr2juJit8IOddx0oiM4vTuRwNMnw9TIC6HKGRFfDg6VXs6ayn4W9buu-vld3HxLKRYXkB731Q-xh_F6eLYtt2-uW1VO6omFPs58AutnYwZM_6exQlxIuT7x4092Q1wx4IrMkVf7TpXWYTe8uAWLis1G2sEUrCo6R7JJEsi48q8L6-K8in0mRcMdzWBdCmxiURaR8P-64fgNgYla_qeBzvG3vfIySzrr-4EqcTHYZaUXER6NCznH9-W-P3zJdAZjgkJABd6ORyZNn3dATPwjXwhkW3WCDNOtsleMaVWjlZy8qdjeuuFoy7bcMH-9Bsl3gRHOCwSpbhloQ55FsOOD2A-taRDaVMAStGIvrN03V7HSdZPsUZ-dxDfkjboriDjwD_qUwrezv8QNTZlUM9Vjv373ynziS_xLCRy4eti5vQzXGNdBgyIGyp6vRRniHgFWwwkpdH1_GxkyMZdi8lE9UPB0yeCac0GOGbtqH3uvXlfHFdfFJUqqsFNWuWRl43Es9-SDG9955=s320-no

They reserve over 60% of seats for white students at most schools, graduate and undergraduate and then about 10-20% for asians and Indians.

If Cheryl Hopwood could not wiggle in one of those spots that's her own fault.

Black people are taking no one's spots trust me.

They are letting dumb white students in there all day because of their fathers or uncles. Most blacks applying could run circles around them academically but they would never ever be admitted.

College admissions is nothing but game.

It’s not just a cold statistical numbers score that you naively think it is..

They can and do say anything to black students "your application was late" "it got lost" "We don’t like your essay"............. ANYTHING.

Our black ass is not getting in - No matter what.

You have a legacy and being a legacy only works if you have a trust fund and your parents have been donating a good % of their annual salary to the school or your dad holds political office or your parents are fortune 500 CEOs, COOs, CFOs or CAOs. Anyone else, it's still a crap shot.

It might get your resume an extra 5 second glance but if they see average jobs and medium income zip-code on your application, you can forget about it.

Blaming the handful of black people that get in is ridiculous. More Black Americans are becoming doctors (despite the obstacles set for black people) and non-blacks hate to see a black person who is superior to them in anything and become bitter and jealous.

Last edited:
Well the fact that you had to go back over 20 years to 1996 to find a case of discrimination against whites kinda undercut your whole arguments.

But the reason Cheryl Hopwood did not get in was not because of black people but rich white people.

"The Hopwood case challenged the admission of 62 of the 93 black and Latino students accepted into the Texas law school in 1992. But that year, when the Texas law school rejected Ms. Hopwood, more than 100 white students were admitted who had lower test scores and grade point averages than she did.
Had opponents of affirmative action looked beyond race to see why Ms. Hopwood was not admitted, they would have discovered that she lost points because she went to a community college and a state university. The University of Texas penalized Ms. Hopwood, who grew up under difficult circumstances and worked her way through school, because she graduated from a less competitive but more affordable college
"

It was more affluent whites who were being admitted in numbers that squeezed out poor Whites.

Cheryl Hopwood was just not a very well off white person and that's the trick. Hopwood put her whiteness at the center because she thought she was the same team as the son of Bill Gates or Warren Buffett or Donald Trump.

And they said "No"

q8Gq8oHfI7ZUQwC8d15QW9iz-EGuq2MYIJshErYm2IInqJ21a_0Hrq05Oou5QEUyhquOo2cxHZub3hpyKHPQuXzeHno-7bJE-ZDohiJMVBNVQlGPj9geJJp9fXJk11Nl4iDk3AAExwgqKTklsr2juJit8IOddx0oiM4vTuRwNMnw9TIC6HKGRFfDg6VXs6ayn4W9buu-vld3HxLKRYXkB731Q-xh_F6eLYtt2-uW1VO6omFPs58AutnYwZM_6exQlxIuT7x4092Q1wx4IrMkVf7TpXWYTe8uAWLis1G2sEUrCo6R7JJEsi48q8L6-K8in0mRcMdzWBdCmxiURaR8P-64fgNgYla_qeBzvG3vfIySzrr-4EqcTHYZaUXER6NCznH9-W-P3zJdAZjgkJABd6ORyZNn3dATPwjXwhkW3WCDNOtsleMaVWjlZy8qdjeuuFoy7bcMH-9Bsl3gRHOCwSpbhloQ55FsOOD2A-taRDaVMAStGIvrN03V7HSdZPsUZ-dxDfkjboriDjwD_qUwrezv8QNTZlUM9Vjv373ynziS_xLCRy4eti5vQzXGNdBgyIGyp6vRRniHgFWwwkpdH1_GxkyMZdi8lE9UPB0yeCac0GOGbtqH3uvXlfHFdfFJUqqsFNWuWRl43Es9-SDG9955=s320-no

They reserve over 60% of seats for white students at most schools, graduate and undergraduate and then about 10-20% for asians and Indians.

They are letting dumb white students in there all day because of their fathers or uncles. Most blacks applying could run circles around them academically but they would never ever be admitted.

They can and do say anything to black students "your application was late" "it got lost" "We don’t like your essay"............. ANYTHING.

You have a legacy and being a legacy only works if you have a trust fund and your parents have been donating a good % of their annual salary to the school or your dad holds political office or your parents are fortune 500 CEOs, COOs, CFOs or CAOs. Anyone else, it's still a crap shot.

It might get your resume an extra 5 second glance but if they see average jobs and medium income zip-code on your application, you can forget about it.

Blaming the handful of black people that get in is ridiculous. More Black Americans are becoming doctors (despite the obstacles set for black people) and non-blacks hate to see a black person who is superior to them in anything and become bitter and jealous.
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

"

And they said "No"

and these numbers are for public schools
private schools are mostly white and have an even higher graduation rate
figure-coi-2.png

Raheem Sterling accuses media of ‘fuelling racism’ after alleged abuse

The England international screen-grabbed a story that had appeared on MailOnline last January about his club-mate, Tosin Adarabioyo, under the headline: ‘Young Manchester City footballer, 20, on £25,000 a week splashes out on mansion on market for £2.25m despite having never started a Premier League match’. He went on to reference another story from October about City’s teenage midfielder, Phil Foden, buying a house which had carried the headline: ‘Foden buys new £2m home for his mum’.

This absolutely nails the issue.

The white guy is presented as doing an honourable thing. The black guy is shown as being in a materialist cocoon.

And yet they both bought houses for their mothers.

There is a long way to go.

That is not a big deal.
In America we have racial discrimination policies in employment and education.
They call it Affirmative Action.
Millions of Americans are denied employment and college admission every year because of their race.
you mean because they are white

That is not a big deal.
Millions of Americans are denied employment and college admission every year because of their race.
Can you name any company or college that discriminates against white people ?
Every single one of them.

That link does not say anything really. It just says Harvard is getting sued for racial discrimination. Second the people who were claiming being discriminated against were not white but Asian students. The case is still on going

So I'll ask you again

Can you name any college that discriminates against white people ?
They are using Asian students because nobody cares about discrimination against white students.

White people are 3rd class citizens behind non-white Americans/immigrants and illegals.

That is not a big deal.
Another white boy whining. "Gee willikers. Its all just so unfair." :rolleyes:

That is not a big deal.
Another white boy whining. "Its all so unfair." :rolleyes:
I am not whining, I am just pointing out the reality.

I know that every major company and every college is my enemy and the enemy of my people because most of them have publicly stated as much. I won’t shed a tear when every single one of them is destroyed by immigration and Chinese influence.

That is not a big deal.

I know that every major company and every college is my enemy and the enemy of my people because most of them have publicly stated as much. I won’t shed a tear when every single one of them is destroyed by immigration and Chinese influence.
Shut up lice head. Youre whining and pointing out your insecurity. :).

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
That is not a big deal.

I don’t have any insecurity.

That is what happens when you know you are up against it all, you become truly strong and truly better.

That is what happens when you know you are up against it all, you become truly strong and truly better.
If thats true why is your life so fucked up that you keep whining about how unfair it all is for you white boys? :rolleyes:

If thats true why is your life so fucked up that you keep whining about how unfair it all is for you white boys? :rolleyes:
My life is as good as it realistically can be given the circumstances. All I am doing is trying to educate people about how they can change the world for the better.

The real question is why you aren’t a billionaire given all of the advantages you have as a “protected class”. You are obviously a failure.

My life is as good as it realistically can be given the circumstances. All I am doing is trying to educate people about how they can change the world for the better.

The real question is why you aren’t a billionaire given all of the advantages you have as a “protected class”. You are obviously a failure.
If you stopped whining about how unfair it is and got off your ass your life would be a lot better.

I'm a Black man. There is no such thing as being in a protected class. I have out performed you even with the system set up to cause me to fail. Your fellow whites own all the opportunities and you have still failed. Arent you the least bit embarrassed with your lack of gumption. :rolleyes:

That is not a big deal.

Then how would you justify that delusion considering that the colleges in the link below, all exceed 80% white student enrollment? Some are even in the high 90% range.

Furthermore, Black and Hispanic college students are more underrepresented now in top universities than several decades ago, so who are you "poor maligned white victims" being discriminated against in favor of?

Colleges with the Highest Percentage of Caucasian Students

Even With Affirmative Action, Blacks and Hispanics Are More Underrepresented at Top Colleges Than 35 Years Ago

Last edited:
That is not a big deal.

Then how would you justify that delusion considering that the colleges in the link below, all exceed 80% white student enrollment? Some are even in the high 90% range.

Furthermore, Black and Hispanic college students are more underrepresented now in top universities than several decades ago, so who are you "poor maligned white victims" being discriminated against in favor of?

Even With Affirmative Action, Blacks and Hispanics Are More Underrepresented at Top Colleges Than 35 Years Ago
Because most major colleges are heavily non-white to the point that white people are literally non-existent in some parts of the campus?

Or do you want to claim that the university of Miami is 80%+ white?

You are moving the goalpost. The number of non-white students going to college has increased more than 10 fold since 35 years ago.

And notice how your link says “even with Affirmative action”, that means the school literally has preference for Hispanics and blacks(they are advantaged over whites). Notice how your article doesn’t mention the fact that the reason why affirmative action is failing in top schools is because of primarily Asians and Indians? Not to mention the fact that white kids are increasingly taking schooling more seriously now that they know they are going to be picked last for the best jobs if they don’t meet every single requirement of the employer and then some.

If you stopped whining about how unfair it is and got off your ass your life would be a lot better.

I'm a Black man. There is no such thing as being in a protected class. :rolleyes:
Your buddy katsteve proved otherwise with his link.

Blacks and Hispanics are the most protected class in America, and given that “Hispanic” is a more ambiguous term and black people have the history on their side in this country, you can arguably prove that black people alone possess every single advantage the government and the culture can give you.

That is not a big deal.

Because most major colleges are heavily non-white to the point that white people are literally non-existent in some parts of the campus?

Or do you want to claim that the university of Miami is 80%+ white?

You are moving the goalpost. The number of non-white students going to college has increased more than 10 fold since 35 years ago.

And notice how your link says “even with Affirmative action”, that means the school literally has preference for Hispanics and blacks(they are advantaged over whites). Notice how your article doesn’t mention the fact that the reason why affirmative action is failing in top schools is because of primarily Asians and Indians? Not to mention the fact that white kids are increasingly taking schooling more seriously now that they know they are going to be picked last for the best jobs if they don’t meet every single requirement of the employer and then some.

There is not a statistic out there that supports what you are saying.

"Even with Affirmative Action" only implies that if there was no such initiative, that they would be even more invisible.

So no. I am not "moving the goalposts".

Unless you believe that even the small percentage of blacks and Hispanics that exist on college campuses are at the expense of white applicants.

Wasn't it you who made the statement that "Every college discriminates against white applicants"?

That is not anywhere near being true.

I'm a Black man. There is no such thing as being in a protected class. :rolleyes:
Your buddy katsteve proved otherwise with his link.

Blacks and Hispanics are the most protected class in America, and given that “Hispanic” is a more ambiguous term and black people have the history on their side in this country, you can arguably prove that black people alone possess every single advantage the government and the culture can give you.

Whites have been and are the most protected class in America. What can be proven is how whites possess every single advantage the government and the culture can give you. So:

ALL RISE! CLASS IS IN SESSION!

Semester review- the honorable IM2 presiding.

White women benefit most from affirmative action — and are among its fiercest opponents

Though White Americans Benefit Most From Social Safety Net, Study Shows How Racial Resentment Can Fuel Welfare Opposition

The biggest beneficiaries of the government safety net: Working-class whites

Real Life: Where White People Benefit From Racism

The Racial Wealth Gap: Addressing America's Most Pressing Epidemic

chart-racial-wealth-gap-3.top.gif

Most of America's Businesses Run by White Men
https://www.usnews.com/news/article...usinesses-run-by-white-men-says-census-bureau

Whites have the lowest unemployment rate.

black-white-unemployment-rate.png

Whites have a higher income.

160919192540-chart-black-white-hourly-pay-780x439.jpg

160809195225-racial-wealth-gap-780x439.jpg

0112wicks-lim-table800x228.gif

Just a few examples.

You flunked the class pdwb.

th

Last edited:

Forum List

Back