AveryJarhman

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2015
ny
#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Jazelle Hunt, BlackVoiceNews.jpg

Jazelle Hunt, a Washington correspondent for the National Newspaper Publishers Association News Service, recently completed week-long training at the University of Southern California as one of 14 journalists awarded a 2014 National Health Fellowship.

"Black Children Have Highest Abuse Rates"
By Jazelle Hunt, BlackVoiceNews.com

Black Children Have Highest Abuse Rates
Jazelle Hunt Black Voice News com| June 10th, 2014

Hello. The purpose of this writing is to identify and discuss health, as well as social issues affecting race relations in the United States of America.

In this discussion I will be sharing and hoping to discuss cold, unfeeling statistical data accumulated by US government agencies charged with collecting and dispersing statistics regarding reported and confirmed cases of Child Abuse, Neglect and Maltreatment occurring in the USA.

While I understand selfish, immature, apathetic, incompetent, dysfunctional, as well as criminal parenting touches the lives of kids residing in EVERY single American community.

I cannot IGNORE the FACT that for more than thirty years significant numbers of popular American recording artists, as well as American urban story-TRUTH-tellers raised, nurtured and socialized by black or American teen girls and women of African descent have been composing music art HATEFULLY demeaning and denigrating black American females as less than human b*tches, "HOES" "THOTS" or "RACTHET" females undeserving of being treated with basic human respect.

Agree or not, I believe fellow citizens composing female-hating and denigrating music lyrics are crying out for help and protection from a population of mostly American women who medical doctors like pediatrician Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, MD, and 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) researcher Dr. Bruce D. Perry, MD, Ph,D., indirectly state are primarily responsible for creating and maintaining our Nation's potentially life scarring *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS.
Doctors Nadine Burke Harris, Bruce Perry.png

With the intention of improving the Quality of Life for untold numbers of American children, teens and adults, in this discussion I will FOCUS on sharing recordings of real faces and real voices of black or American citizens of African descent whose lives are negatively affected by America's potentially life scarring SYSTEMIC & GENERATIONAL Culture of Black or African American Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect and Maltreatment evolving from America's multi-generational, ignorant, once legal Culture of Racism!

I am referring to a Culture of Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment and Maltreatment responsible for popular American urban story-TRUTH-tellers and 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victims the late Tupac Shakur (born 1971) and Mr. Barack "My Brother's Keeper" Obama White House guest and friend Kendrick Lamar (born 1987) vividly describing in their American art and interviews the "T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E." and "Good Kid, m.A.A.d. City" Child Abuse Cultures prevalent in far too many American communities.

I am referring to a Culture of Systemic and Generational CHILD ABUSE that THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, deprived Tupac and Kendrick, their childhood friends, as well as many of their elementary and JHS classmates from experiencing a SAFE, fairly or wonderfully happy American kid childhood.

Sadly, the traumatic, potentially life-scarring Criminal Child Abuse and Emotional Abandonment each of these men speaks about experiencing during a critical period of human/childhood development, resulted with them maturing into emotionally ill adults revealing in public they’ve been experiencing acute depression as well as Suic*dal Thoughts for most of their lives.
____
The first of MANY faces and/or voices speaking about experiencing or witnessing America's potentially life scarring *Child Care Public Health Crisis* belongs to popular American urban story-TRUTH-teller, as well as Child Abuse and brutal homicide victim, the late Tupac Shakur.

tupac thuglife.png

People around our world are familiar with the Thug Life tattoo Tupac choose to emblazon in bold letters across his once NEGLECTED, "hurting," hungry belly.

Yet, many of these same people fail to, or choose not to recognize Thug Life is an acronym for "The HATE U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE"*

I would like to intelligently discuss with Tupac's fans and admirers, as well as fellow citizens, WHO is the "U" Tupac loudly declares is hating-on little infants?

I'm also interested in learning what type of HATE you believe Tupac is speaking about?

"Tupac Black Americans Killing and Fearing Black Americans"

"TUPAC EXPLAINS HIS 'T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E.' CONCEPT"

In case there is any confusion, I am focused on protecting from emotional and/or physical harm, black or American newborns, infants, toddlers, children and teens of African descent, WHO THRU NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, are irresponsibly introduced to an UNHEALTHY, potentially life scarring child and teen upbringing depriving them of experiencing a SAFE, fairly or wonderfully happy American kid childhood that all Americans have a right, as well as ABSOLUTE NEED to enjoy during a critical period of human childhood development.

_Belinda Pittman-McGee Oprah Winfrey_02.jpg
"Oprah Winfrey 'Fixing The 'Hole In Your Soul'"

_____
Keeping it REAL...

POVERTY toya graham .jpg

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

I still cannot comprehend why people who should be trying to learn a useful skill, fuck without protection. Sure the welfare system rewards their crimes against humanity (ugly, stupid people having offspring) but still it is so unethical for them to reproduce.

Tupacs been dead 20 years. You've had your little thrill chump, now it's time to slap you with the truth.

Why the Gigantic, Decades-Long Drop in Black Youth Crime Threatens Major Interests
Mike Males
Published: August 15, 2013

For nearly all serious and minor offenses, including homicide, rates among black teenagers nationally were lower in 2011 than when racial statistics were first collected nationally in 1964. Black youths’ murder arrest rates are considerably lower today than back when Bill Cosby was funny (long, long ago).

Since the sainted Fifties, America has seen rapid teenage population growth and dramatic shifts toward more single parenting, more lethal drugs and weapons, increased middle-aged (that is, parent-age) drug abuse and imprisonment, decreased incarceration of youth, decreased youthful religious affiliation, and more violent and explicit media available to younger ages. Horrifying, as the culture critics far Right to far Left—including Obama, who spends many pages and speeches berating popular culture as some major driver of bad youth behavior—repeatedly insist.

And after 50 years of all these terrible changes in American culture? Today’s young African Americans display the lowest rates of crime and serious risk of any generation that can be reliably assessed.

In the last 20 years in particular, the FBI reports, rates of crime among African American youth have plummeted: All offenses (down 47%), drug offenses (down 50%), property offenses (down 51%), serious Part I offenses (down 53%), assault (down 59%), robbery (down 60%), all violent offenses (down 60%), rape (down 66%), and murder (down 82%).

For example, FBI clearance and arrest tabulations now indicate black youths under age 18 account for just 2% of the nation’s homicides. See if you can find that vital perspective in any politician, expert, or major-media commentary.

America’s warped crime and social policy establishment badly needs black youth to be killers and thugs, to retreat into the comforts of 1990, nostalgia for a past that never existed, and smug, politically and fiscally profitable prophecies of demographic doom. In America of 2013, just as in 1913, feared scapegoats on which to blame social problems remain a hotter commodity than scientific analysis and effective policy.

Why the Gigantic, Decades-Long Drop in Black Youth Crime Threatens Major Interests — Center on Juvenile and Criminal Justice

This happened with the help of all those selfish, immature, apathetic, incompetent, dysfunctional, as well as criminal parents and those American urban story-TRUTH-tellers. So you, O.D. Jackson, Tommy Soda pop and the rest of the negromansphere on the down low crew can take you wannabe white asses on to Idaho and live with Uncle Ruckus.

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Why the Gigantic, Decades-Long Drop in Black Youth Crime Threatens Major Interests

Hello, IM2. Hmmm...this discussion is about child abuse, though interestingly, you choose to introduce into this discussion, a news article about youth crime. Hmmm...

My friend, it is factually true that crimes rates are dropping.

Just as it is factually true children who have been abused or neglected are more likely to engage in criminal activity as teens and/or adults, and five times more likely to attempt suicide.

However, in my writing you are replying to, the only reference to crime I make is correctly asserting Tupac, Kendrick and untold numbers of American children and teens are VICTIMS of crime, as in American kids WHO THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN are innocent victims of criminally abusive or negligent parenting.

Which leaves me asking myself, "Is my apparent angry, hateful, illogical thinking, PRO BLACK minded friend IM2 Keeping it REAL by correctly equating child abuse victims with emotionally troubled teen and adult citizens who engage in anti-social, people and community harming criminal activity?"

As well as asking, "Or, is my dear friend IM2 attempting to deflect from the FACT Tupac, born 1971, is an early victim of a Culture of Criminally Negligent Parenting emerging from flawed social assistance policies created during our ever-evolving Nation's civil rights era?"

Flawed social welfare policies that encouraged understandably emotionally troubled women scarred by our ignorant, multi-generational Culture of Racism, to kick the man out of their home and adopt Uncle Sam as their children's provider!"

IM2, as long as we are sharing facts, while it is true the crime rate is easing in black American populated communities, sadly, this is also true:

"Rise in Suicide by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times May 18, 2015"

Tupacs been dead 20 years. You've had your little thrill chump, now it's time to slap you with the truth.

IM2, do you even recognize Tupac was a VICTIM of incompetent, dysfunctional, criminal parenting?

Do you care?

Peace.

_tupac dr nadine burke harris common.jpg

Biggie Tupac HATE.jpg
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

A nod of appreciation to the powers that be for ushering the haters out the door.

Peace.

So lets break down your claim. 14 black children out of every 1,000 are abused. That is 1.4 percent. 100 percent of all blacks living deal with white racism.

You are in here wasting bandwidth running your mouth off about 1.4 percent while denying the larger problem. So like I said, you, O.D. Jackson, Tommy Soda pop and the rest of the negromansphere on the down low crew can take your wannabe white asses on to Idaho and live with Uncle Ruckus.

So lets break down your claim. 14 black children out of every 1,000 are abused. That is 1.4 percent. 100 percent of all blacks living deal with white racism.

You are in here wasting bandwidth running your mouth off about 1.4 percent while denying the larger problem. So like I said, you, O.D. Jackson, Tommy Soda pop and the rest of the negromansphere on the down low crew can take your wannabe white asses on to Idaho and live with Uncle Ruckus.
so he only gets to starts op's that have been preapproved by you.

maybe if yall didn't beat your kids, had 2 parent households, didn't rob, murder, rape each other at such high numbers, life would get better for you.

but you won't, you're still up on the cross

Mike Males

For nearly all serious and minor offenses, including homicide, rates among black teenagers nationally were lower in 2011 than when racial statistics were first collected nationally in 1964. Black youths’ murder arrest rates are considerably lower today than back when Bill Cosby was funny (long, long ago).

Since the sainted Fifties, America has seen rapid teenage population growth and dramatic shifts toward more single parenting, more lethal drugs and weapons, increased middle-aged (that is, parent-age) drug abuse and imprisonment, decreased incarceration of youth, decreased youthful religious affiliation, and more violent and explicit media available to younger ages. Horrifying, as the culture critics far Right to far Left—including Obama, who spends many pages and speeches berating popular culture as some major driver of bad youth behavior—repeatedly insist.

And after 50 years of all these terrible changes in American culture? Today’s young African Americans display the lowest rates of crime and serious risk of any generation that can be reliably assessed.

In the last 20 years in particular, the FBI reports, rates of crime among African American youth have plummeted: All offenses (down 47%), drug offenses (down 50%), property offenses (down 51%), serious Part I offenses (down 53%), assault (down 59%), robbery (down 60%), all violent offenses (down 60%), rape (down 66%), and murder (down 82%).

For example, FBI clearance and arrest tabulations now indicate black youths under age 18 account for just 2% of the nation’s homicides. See if you can find that vital perspective in any politician, expert, or major-media commentary.

America’s warped crime and social policy establishment badly needs black youth to be killers and thugs, to retreat into the comforts of 1990, nostalgia for a past that never existed, and smug, politically and fiscally profitable prophecies of demographic doom. In America of 2013, just as in 1913, feared scapegoats on which to blame social problems remain a hotter commodity than scientific analysis and effective policy.

Why the Gigantic, Decades-Long Drop in Black Youth Crime Threatens Major Interests — Center on Juvenile and Criminal Justice

This happened with the help of all those selfish, immature, apathetic, incompetent, dysfunctional, as well as criminal parents and those American urban story-TRUTH-tellers. So you, O.D. Jackson, Tommy Soda pop and the rest of the negromansphere on the down low crew can take you wannabe white asses on to Idaho and live with Uncle Ruckus.
Be sure to let us know when black criminal thugs stop killing one another at will in your streets to the tune of thousands a year, a phenomenon not found in any white neighborhood in America. Thanks.

Mike Males

Be sure to let us know when black criminal thugs stop killing one another at will in your streets to the tune of thousands a year, a phenomenon not found in any white neighborhood in America. Thanks.

And this is the type of lie Avery Jahrman enables.

maybe if yall didn't beat your kids, had 2 parent households, didn't rob, murder, rape each other at such high numbers, life would get better for you.

Mike Males

AND they still commit crime at much HIGHER rates!

there's an incredibly OLD saying;

clean up your own yard before you barge into your neighbors.

I know that won't sink in, you're one of the dumbest people here, but I do like to try.

New Topics

Forum List

Back